Why do soyboys love nu sci-fi and cartoons so much?

Why do soyboys love nu sci-fi and cartoons so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1579629/Did-Adolf-Hitler-draw-Disney-characters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i grew up with star wars and cartoons, you tell me.

Yeah you grew up with it, and when you became an adult like we all did you grew out of it like a normal person

Because they get to be the masculine hero that saves the day unlike IRL where the muscled up dudes are.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

they didn't seem to like Blade Runner 2049 very much. They're more interested in pop culture kikery like Star Wars and capeshit

>I can't enjoy things from my childhood anymore
Sad.

You probably watch hentai and manga all day long so you should shut the fuck up.

>I grew up with western hollywood spew
Why didn't you grow up with your own country's art and culture? Why haven't you grown out of consumerism as an adult?

>things from his childhood is western consumerist entertainment
No, that's what's sad.

Jesus not even here I can escape from sw,I litreally ame from Sup Forums because I had 40 hidden threads about sw

Have you ever watched European cinema?

Because they"re stuck up in a mindset of 12 yo boi. Literally manchildren.

Nice projection, leaf

>nu
So some is okay, but others aren't?
Way to justify your childishness.
>my interest in science fiction is okay, but the science fiction that the people I don't like enjoy is bad!
What a fucking faggot.
It's either all shit or none of it is.

Villeneuve might make Dune and save us from this garbage.

fuck you Op go eat butter on a stick

Sup Forums talks about this shit nonstop

it's all numale scifi and cartoons

Ray C Mixer

The Incredibles is a pretty based film

>Tfw loved dbz as a kid, grew up with it.
>Now theres more dragonball, not as good but still fun.
>Hero is a manlet full of muscles.
>Faces all problems head on fearlessly and trains to better himself.
Not too bad desu, better hero than luke cuckwalker or harry pothead.

because it helps them to form a political opinion

Says the guy posting on a Japanese cartoon image board

Yes, what about it? Even the most pretentious drivel is more worthwhile than what Hollywood spews out. I just want to know why so many non-Westerners consume Western anti-art garbage day in and out with such glee, while avoiding their own native culture and arts.

Nu-Male shit tier:
Harry Potter
Star Wars
Dragon Ball
New Marvel/New DC
Steven Universe
Bob's Burgers
My Hero Academia
Good Shit Tier:
Dune
Blade Runner
Fist Of The North Star
Battlestar Galactica
The Simpsons
Old DC/Old Marvel

Statistically, liberal men are unusually neurotic for males. They enjoy the escapism.

Don't go shitting on Star Wars, though. It's not even sci-fi, and the original trilogy is a highly archetypal fantasy tale about a young man who stands against evil and saves the ancient wisdom from extinction. The new ones have all that tryhard diversity bullshit thrown in there, but if they sway too far from what made the original movies what they were they'll be forgotten fast, not really settle into anyone's heart, and only live on as an obligatory addition to the lip service library of pseudo-nerds.

Dune can never be made into a movie. It would require more than one and even if they someone made it to God Emperor it would be so esoteric that no normie would pay to see it

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1579629/Did-Adolf-Hitler-draw-Disney-characters.html

>Dragon Ball
>nu-male
Shut your dirty mouth

He meant nigger-tier for that.

Characters in the cartoons are everything they aren't

I think the first book could be made into a good 3 hour movie.

Dragon Ball is good man, of course theres plenty of better anime out there, also the dragonball super threads on Sup Forums are god awfully funny

>good
>Simpson's
You better be talking about the first 9 seasons and nothing more.

>Sup Forums

Thought I was on Sup Forums, not reddit.

eh

>member star wars?
I member

Escaping to the fantasy world from the hard reality. That's what I have done when I was 16. Now even 40-somethings are (still) doing it. No wonder soyboy- and numale-attitude is spreading like fire.

Oops

>My Hero Academia
That's the only anime where the main character's first big lesson is that you have to actually work out and eat right. He even gets some amazing power gifted to him and it doesn't matter because he hasn't exercised enough to use it. It's sad that he's mentally such a weak little bitch for so long though (still is).

>love
>Shekel Whores: Return of the Jude-kike

KYS, you sacrilegious cunt

Member how it was always shit? I member.

Never got why niggers like Dragonball Z so much.

>Main cast is all "anime white"
>Power up is blonde/ blue eyes
>Deuteragonist's subplot is all about racial pride and that some people/races are just fucking better (the white, blond powered one)
>...but you can try and equal up at least through hard work
>Women are never as capable as men and are made to be mothers first, even if they were badass before, once impregnated
>The original series was unapologetically racist in their depiction of blacks, spics, and poos

Maybe it's because all of the fathers in the show, except Krillin, are shit tier absent dads? Or they look too hard into the monkey thing? Not really defending DBZ, as I haven't seen it since I was a kid, but never got how it got so popular with niggers.

>Deku
>Mentally weak

>That's the only anime

There are literally hundreds of anime for kids where the theme is 'success is built on busting your ass.' They only became unpopular in the past couple decades, coincidentally when Japanese turned into a bunch of faggots.

E S C A P E

These assholes turned Star Wars into some sort of gay space opera.

I still play with my toys too.

It always was pretty gay, desu.
>oh no, the ULTIMATE EVIL is a bunch of spergs who can't aim

It is because its what is trendy right now, soy boys crave attention because they are at their core insecure with their own role and masculinity.
There are some science fiction materials that were very well done and made to make the reader ponder on the problems of the future. but the majority of the genre is childish and immature.

i think its because the story is simple enough to be appealing to both children and niggers

possible. Doubtful it will ever be made though. And if it ever did it would be cast with minorities and women. Sad

Because it resonates with their simplistic worldviews: there is the good guys who are diverse, good and nice with each others, and there the bad guys who are all white, cruel and evil.
As you grow as an adult you realize world is much more complex than that but soyboys are cowards by nature so it's not suprising they are retreating from adulthood to their escapism.

Dragon ball is rarely followed by nu-males, funnily niggers and arabs are much more into it, probably because it's still quite masculine and not rotten by feminism.

>There are literally hundreds of anime for kids where the theme is 'success is built on busting your ass.'

>tfw watching Ippo grow through hundreds of chapters just for this

fuck this manga

I bet the same people who call Star Wars childish escapism would think the Odyssey, or Beowulf, or whatever, are masterpieces of literature.

Guess what, faggot. There's literally no difference. They're all archetypal stories about heroes defeating evil. Ancient men needed heroes to look up to too, Luke Skywalker is literally just 70's kids' Odysseus. A galaxy of laser swords and ships and mystical energy fields is just as childish as a world of Gods and Goddesses and magical beasts.

Implying fictional role models are a bad thing.

Plus, Star Wars is kinda based desu desu. The Prequel Trilogy was totally asking the (((Sith))) question.

The new ones are shit though, obviously.