130k for a rectangle

>130k for a rectangle
>in fucking nowhere South Dakota
>American housing prices

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/hammond-il/
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Fond-du-Lac-WI/pmf,pf_pt/62683400_zpid/45299_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/43.865352,-88.238583,43.739228,-88.458309_rect/11_zm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

you can also buy homes like that for like 10k. Nice cherry picking

it's probably close to a drill site

Look at housing. Look at equities. Look at crypto.

The currency is hyperinflating and because it'll take a few months to hit food and utilities, nobody seems to notice lmao

Anything you say is irrelevant meme flaggot. Sage.

don't like it?
you can live outside for free commie
sage goes in all fields

So once food and utilities skyrocket, so to will crytpo?

Can drillers afford houses like that

you can pay more just for a parking space in London

For how many rooms?

>in fucking nowhere south dakota

Actually, that's in the boomtown oil district of North Dakota where men live 4 to a trailer because of how expensive rent is because of demand. Uninformed pleb.

130k for 3 beds on a large lot with a pretty nice deck.
That's a steal mate

rent can be >3k/month closer to the sites

This, op is a faggot
saged and hidden

700/month just to park those trailers, though maybe that has changed since the time this was all over the news... not that you'd know anything about that, living under a rock

Oil Boom town.

Its the same in Midland TX. Sky high prices for a shithole nothing city due to the housing crunch from all the transient workers flooding in.

Think like a Blue Collar version of the Sillicon Valley housing situation.

pick some rural town on the map and look up listings. Real estate's dirt cheap because there's nothing out there

Why are you shopping for houses on facebook faggot?

6 figures easy. I drove production water in the fields for 3 years. Average 95k/yr.

130k? That's fuckin cheap. My shitty ass 900 sq.ft. house is worth 5 times that. Not even exaggerating.

Your logical fallacies are weak kido

wrong post?

>Williston

Only time I've seen a Walmart door greeter in in formal suit with coattails and white gloves

It's not even a house. It's a double-wide trailer. must come with some land.

that's a trailer (mobile home). the land is worth more than the "house".

what an amazing american architecture no way will it break with first hit of heavy rain
really shows americans push their limit when making houses
really shows that 56% of effort in building them

Heavy rain? It doesn't rain that hard up here, they have snow to worry about, but they can still manage 5 feet of snow

I can't understand why americans don't use concrete to build their houses. Why not build a house that can withstand a tornado etc instead of fucking rebuilding every time its windy

That is 75k less than I paid for a downtown condo that is only 600 sq ft.
>the absolute state of Canada

Microeconomics 101:
It's priced that much because it's likely worth that much to buyers. If it's overpriced, no one will buy it and they will lower the price.
These threads are really boring.

>Sees flag

You're making the claim, you provide the proof

>Doesn't list sq footage
>Doesn't list number of bedrooms/bathrooms
>Doesn't list lot size

OP is a faggot for cherry picking this image and leaving out the most important factors in home price besides location. I'm going to say that home is on a MINIMUM of 2-3 acres but it is hard to tell since OP sucks so much nigger cock that he posts shit images with no link.

Also
>130k
>expensive

The monthly payments for a mortgage on 130k is extremely cheap and the property taxes for that area are cheap. KYS OP. A swanky euro-cuck shed is more money.

You can't even buy an apartment anywhere in Sydney for that much. Stop whinging.

Oklahoma-fag here, you’ve never seen an actual tornado have you? Concrete is incredibly dangerous as a building material as it splinters into rocks when hit by debris. So instead of tornadoes flinging wood chips around at 130mph, now you’ve got pellets of shrapnel with the force of literal bullets flying around

Yes as opposed to Mexican engineering which is clearly superior.

Probably chinks. Yes maybe you don't see many around but that's because they just buy and flip the houses to launder money and don't even set foot in them

>rectangle
thats a doublewide faggot. i see your family is new to poverty, pro-tip: get over yourself and start grocery/clothes/everything shopping at walmart

Actual labor is too sparse to make a cheaper house. The reason why it is in rectangles is because it is easier to transport, since it's being trucked from out of state.

i don't even remember when property was ever 130k here. this includes apartments and land out in the middle of fuckall

I haven't but doesn't that only matter if you're in a wooden cuckshed that blows away in a breeze?

capitalism

zillow.com/hammond-il/

you mean there are downsides to a white utopia?!

housing's just become another speculative market that rich dipshits ruin by buying tons of shit then getting surprised when nobody can afford their jacked up rates

Cheaper to buy a plot of land and build your own.

If Dakotans are willing to drop $130k on a shack, come to NC!

>be a good (((doublewide goy))), SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BANK
>work more hours for chipboard trailers at the price of a mansion

Build your own fucking house if the other options are too expensive.

Meanwhile you can get this for 15K less in Wisconsin.

In communism the house would be 0$ because the wooden planks would of been used for the state.

Also doesn't say how much land comes with it

>buee ur on fucking haus if othrr ,options 2 expemnsive

they pay the 130k because no niggers.
nc fag here, previously sd.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Fond-du-Lac-WI/pmf,pf_pt/62683400_zpid/45299_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/43.865352,-88.238583,43.739228,-88.458309_rect/11_zm/

ya trailers are a fucking scam, ive looked into it. even in nowhere you pay 150-300 bucks monthly for the lot and the fucking things loose $5000 in value every year! on top of that you can only get super high interest loans for them cuz theyre shit

Posted by Aaron, age 15

There's an oil boom in ND and SD.
Just wait for the projects to stop. House prices will drop hard.

if its close to a big city thats the same rate as in ohio

And he was making 20 bucks an hour.

> 130k for the cuckshed
Burgers are completely retarded.

It's a fabricated "house" too. A mobile home with no wheels, no wonder red states are constantly butt hurt

it depends on what the bumpkins spend all that tax money on.

Too many niggers

Another prefab shitbox, lol this time they stapled one on top of another

yeah, chink money paying off cunts so they can own all our property. we literally build that shit just so chinks will buy it. country's fucked

>explain this
if I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Our niggers (27% of Mecklenburg County) aren't THAT bad... They're tame, relatively well-adjusted, and the formerly black middle class neighborhoods are in the process of being gentrified.
But if you're too much of a faggot to know how to deal with niggers, even if it means helping us "bleach" Charlotte, then yeah, stay in the Dakotas

>pic related: Raleigh

Yeah but they are getting ripped off if they buy that

> niggers
> tame

Tame niggers is an oxymoron, user. Sort yourself out.

That's what I'm thinking. $130,000 is steep for a double wide trailer, unless it comes with a fuckton of land.

Not to be a dick butt those are cable lines, many are probably stolen

boomers fucking ruined our economy.

It's probably on a lot of land

I.t.t retards.

Different currencies inflate at different amounts.

There is a limited amount of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin getting higher means it is deflating.

I.E. You can buy more bread with the same amount of bitcoins you have.

>tame niggers
>oxymoron
>t. yank

Yall have just been doing it wrong for centuries.

Yes Americans will never understand the plight.

It now takes the average Canadian over 12 years to save for a down payment on an average priced house, which is now 500k Monopoly dollars. Literally and unironically.

In Vancouver it could take close to 25 years to save for that down payment. Even a shithole in Vancity costs like a million dollars.

Can confirm...Lived in a man camp while working on a drilling rig for Precision Drilling a few years ago. Place is pretty with scenic views but the pricing for everything is fucking ridiculous! Not only that, the heater in one of the units died overnight while A shift Derrickhand was asleep while it was -15 and he died in his sleep... We also had a Floorhand lose his entire right hand while making connections when I was there. North Dakota is truly HELL ON EARTH.

You can get this quirky little fixer upper for 8k in vibrant Gary, Indiana.

You can see neighbors on all sides. It doesn't have shit, not even a driveway
You'd have to park on the grass until it dies and marks out a patch of dirt

How did you find out about the job? Local or move in from out of state?

This. When there's oil/gas booms going on, companies will build entire motels just for the 3-5 year boom because of housing shortages and companies will rent entire floors of it for their crews. You'll also see halfway decent trailer parks pop up

Meanwhile the CBC is focused on "those evil Americans" and "dangerous Trump" BUT the incestuous, self-contained Canadian political elite continue to fucking bury our once great country. Good stuff. Feels good.

Scheer is a faget but I'm volunteering at his office soon to see if i can ever get his ear and see what he thinks.

>You'd have to park on the grass until it dies and marks out a patch of dirt
user gets it

Out of state. Live in Texas, worked for Helmrich & Payne, Bison Drilling and Savannah Drilling before I tried the whole out of state thing. It was cool but for some reason all that crazy shit happened in the 4 months I was there. I'm a Derrickhand BTW.

>Haywood County (96.8% white)
>no niggers
>open spaces
>still close to civilization
>affordable
>comfy
>nearby freshwater sources

Also, user, a good option is to keep track of houses going to auction

I wonder if there's still the copper wires and plumbing - I am interested and can rebuild as I see it

Shit, I know someone who built a nice place with twice the square footage of that dump in Sioux City for that same price. Probably some oil-related price inflation.

Dude, stop checking zillow
Alot of their listings are fake. The addresses might be real but the prices/ads saying they're up for sale are not. Many times I was fooled by that site, once some lady told me to gtfo of her property, it turns out it was never on the market

Cool. I'd like to start a company or work for an existing one setting up remote networks for Oil companies, labs, research ect. I've worked with C4 Systems, which is an air-dropable self contained computer network/server/comm system that can be admin'd remotely. So learning about work that goes on in the field is always interesting to me.

>it was -15 and he died in his sleep
Nigga just put extra blankets on. Who the fuck leaves a heater on when they go to sleep?

1100 sqft?

That guy did...You'd be surprised at how often guys out in ND die in their sleep when is gets that frigid and the heater goes out...

Honestly that sounds like a pretty good idea, I can see how that would be beneficial for drilling companies with thousands of drilling rigs scattered across the prairies.

I worked with a guy recently back from the oilfields.

He said a couple guys died driving back to wherever cause a huge storm came across the plains, they couldn't see so they pulled over and got buried in snow.

ND is a shitty place