So I was phonefagging at the mosque today...

So I was phonefagging at the mosque today, waiting for the afternoon prayer and the imam just started to deliver a speech on Jerusalem, saying that Christians are asleep and that only Muslims are awake about how devil the Jews can be. He told us to boycott every product with Israeli ties and to never listen to any Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dBV0XdpgiSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like solid advice.

based
t. algerian diaspora

tahia dz

I actually fucking love Algerians.

Me too

Tell them to spread the word. If they see you as "awakened" then they probably will listen to you. Use the muslims to our advantage guy's.

I hope they knew that they will be gassed too.

i hate muzzies but he's right

La France nous appartient.

Nice

mashallah my brother, do I become honorary arab if I take the virginity of an arab girl this week?

This is why muslims have my support now and christcucks, also know as jew enablers, can get FUCKED. Total losers!

You are a loser, fighting jewish foes on their behalf. Pathetic

OP didn't say where he's from, why do you think it is the south?

kek Jerusalem was always israels capital

yeah they'll be the first to slit your thorat and fuck your sister.
Just read a bit french "youths"

Ce soir on nique tout!

>trying this hard
Nice effort in diaspora-larping but you might need some more practice

why dont you gather some friends and join hamas to solve this problem:?

and now OP, what will you do now?

pipe down schlomo

>jewish foes

nigga please
the arabs couldn't conquer the joos even if they were turned into goat pussy overnight

your shitmam should thank the joos they forced you out of the camel hide tents beneath the mount of olives and enabled you to be French/German

enjoying the tiny burgerland piece from the muslim gibs.

Muslims across Europe need to join together and go to Israel to fight jihad against the evil duplicitous jew!

good

Europe will become Islamic because Christianity has been undermined to the point of being a feminine pro-homosexual religion that lets itself get beat up like the fat kid in gym class. Truth be told Christianity died in 1945 because the Jews were given a free hand to rot the church from within via their fake Holocaust.

>You Christians are evil because you let the Germans give us our just desserts!
>You're right, Shlomo Coinblatt! How could we fellow Christians do such a terrible thing as fight back against Jewish communists who wanted to kill all of us?! We're awful people who deserve to be destroyed! Please take all of our money and have a free hand to run our countries into the ground, as penance!
>Heh heh, thanks dumb goyim

problem is when that occur , you christian cucks will meddle in and start bombing the shit out of us .
you have Nukes. we dont .

I'd love them too if they didn't take over France and helped killed the niggers there.

Based as fuck.

.05 Shekels has been deposited to your Rothschild bank account.

Stop making me like muslims, fucking muslim

They could though. Jews are the weakest subhumans you've ever seen, that's why them keeping their golem is so important. Arabs aren't even capable of conquering the West when the (((governments))) are literally helping them do it and face no resistance bar a handful of people. Out of the two Jews would be slaughtered within a week and a that includes their use of completely-illegal-but-the-(((UN)))-doesn't-care nukes.
I'm not even joking, there's literally a 0% chance that you aren't a Jew.

muhammad was a cocksucker

YES MUSLIM YES

BOYCOTT ALL JEWISH PRODUCTS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

THIS BREAKS THE JEW

why are obvious lefties using the nazi flag lately?

>Poland leading the charge in right wing nationalism
>Gemany is following suit in recent elections

You should boycott your pc then faggot

xD based moslems!

Nu-Sup Forums is such a fucking cancer.

(((USA))) and the Anglo defending the Jews, like pottery

>being this naive and retarded

Come on m8, let's stop this catfight and let's unite to fight (((terrorists))) and kikes. They like when we're destroying eachother.

Lol, your days are numbered.
Feels good man.

Muslims unironically think they are conquering the West though. Trust me, I live among them. I've brought this up to several and they think this is Rome 2.0 and they're going to take the reins once they import the rest of their extended inbred family.

And yes, kikes are physically incapable to a pathetic degree, that's why they fight with their minds by studying law/business/politics for 12 hours a day and rising to those positions. Whites should take note, they're running circles around us because we're fuckin lazy.

Good, at least someone is aware

Maghrebis are untermenschen and barely above niggers, I don't care what you think about the kikes your thoughts are irrelevant. Fuck off.

Huh? I'm serious. If everyone started fucking boycotting, we'd actually see real results.

The Rabbi knows how 2 fight you uppity GOY types, he'll put a lip lock on your Johnson & nver let U go!

Remember when a coalition of sandnigger countries was military beaten by the fucking jews ? In seven days ? By the kikes. You sucks mohamed.

Wrong (you), my bad. And yes and we already had some results in the past with the BDS.

I'm following a palestinian young woman on Snapchat who's actively working in Palestine and who oftenly make lists of Israeli-made products, I'll screenshot it next time and publish it.

I'm going to make my own big jewish product compendium so any informed Sup Forumsack can make smarter choices, but it'll probably end up being everything sold in this jewish country, lol

Remember when a group of a few sandniggers labelled as terrorists whooped the ass of the Israeli army back in 2006 in the Lebanon border?
Stop sucking the jewish prépuce, Macron

>never listen to any Jew

Well, they have a point there.

Yeah kinda sad that americans tend to be stuck into this consumerist society

Take note Kikes, immigration is happening too fast, you're going to make whites racially conscious.

Also, the cockroaches you're importing aren't brainwashed by Frankfurt School techniques, and they certainly don't care about your little "holocaust". In fact, they despise you more than the Nazis did.

Your golem America is powered by white people, without that you are nothing

all you have to do is read the new testament to understand your views on Jews. If you need a reason to hate them read the old testament. Its all about how to fuck over people that arent jewish and turning your back on god time and time again.

If the world just decided to let the middle east alone the muslims would make hitler's invasion of poland look like amateur hour. Kikes have no chance save nuking everything their hook noses think smells funny. Even then, Iran would return the favor.

Kikes are living on borrowed time and it's obvious that once their christfag pets lose control of their homelands they will get the genocide they pine for.

Dont underestimate how sandniggers suck at war tho. They suck at pretty much everything anyway.

My area has farmer's markets and whatnot, but most of America is lost to the bigbox store.

They seemed to take over the degenerate byzantines pretty successfully

I used to hate muzzies, that was until I fall in love with 2 sandniggers non-muslims womens.
They indeed hate the kikes even if they are not muslims.
I thinks Hitler was right don't be fooled, all that north african thugs parasit must be gassed alongside the jews, only keep the civilized ones.

Basically White Christians and muslims are Goyim/Gentikes to the Jews...as Christians and Jews and Atheists are infidels to the muslims...Judaism was founded years before islam and islam was just a branch formed off a tree as in islam was formed by Jews from Judaism....Ironically killing themselves...but hey fuck it...muslims go and fight the jews....please.... death on both their sides is a win win for me

turks took over the byzantines, turks are more mongol rapebabies than arabs.

Antiquity sandniggers were great as fuck, middle age sandniggers were pretty neat but actual sandniggers are just awful. They're a pain in the ass and not even more, at least the jews are dangerous but sandniggers are just a nuisance like rats or cockroaches.

right. arabs are pretty inbred and have low genetic fitness

The conception of Christians & Atheists in Islam is absolutely different. Christians are "People of the Scripture" (those who received the holy scriptures before us)

Islam and Judaism conception of God is quite the same (purely monotheistic) but I hardly see it (Islam) as a Jewish creation as it tells that the Sons of Israel (Jews) went astray from God.

We are fighting (((them))) but they have the US on their side. And it's not going to change as we can see through Trump's decisions who isn't as neutral as he claimed before unfortunately.

>MUSLIMS WENT FULL NAZI AT MY MOSQUE

> only keep the civilized ones.

The civilized and white looking ones. That will be like 3 or 4% of them, I'm ok with this.

Algerian are like niggers, fucking sub-human we'll need to kill along the jews

avg IQ is 75

I've already factored that in. There are simply billions more of them and 100's of millions more on the way very soon.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend
You are also our enemy
Fuck off

Your a islamic terrorist who hates everyone whonis not a muslims...stop shilling we can see throufh you and your hatred....your doing the whole ..turn the world against jews...and use the WHITE SUOREMACIST IDOL Hitler and Nazism to brainwash the Whites and the Christians...not going to happen you muzzie cockroach....trust me....your islamic demise will be the best movie show that the world has ever seen...incoming soon!!!!

Then good luck with that, it would take a HUGE cohesion within Europeans to ally against both Jews and Muslims

I could be wrong but in a open war nowadays I don't think the manpower is that relevant.

Why have I read that with an autistic voice?

If we wake up you're both nothing to us. The chinks could be a threat but you and your kike cousins are insects.

Your islamic cloak has fallen off and shown us your islamic hatred against Whites and Christians .....quickly put it back on and post more swastikas and nazism slogans they wont know your a undercover muslims trying to worm more muslims into europe and usa and then convert people to worship a dirty brown paedophile.

You're delusional as hell. See I'd rather live in a Christian theocratic France than in this secular France. The "petite fille de l'église" that used to be fully Catholic is now a country where Christianity has fully lost its power. And because of that I really don't see you wake up at all. Your future is your youth, your youth is all about alcohol, cigarettes, sex and americanization. They aren't into politics nor do they are into religion. Maybe some of you will wake up, and they will instantly be labelled as "fachos" "nazis" and will immediately be stopped.

How? I just said that if you were going to ally against both Jews & Muslims you'll need a strong cohesion. Mass immigration must be stopped in Europe and I don't want it to turn into Sudan 2.0, but see, we're here, in France we represent 8.8% of the country. Either we kille achother, either we ally against our common enemy.

all mud men go back to the jungles

bye bye baboons

This!
Go die little muslim boy. East is East.

>See I'd rather live in a Christian theocratic France than in this secular France

I don't fucking care you have to go back. We will never be friends so don't loose your time and stop your propaganda on Sup Forums it will not work. Gtfo.

JIDF came out in full force as I can see

See Fuck off.

Thats pretty woke that muslims know about how the jews lie and took over our banks and now buy everything under the sun.

WTF Im muslim now since even the fucking pope is too cucked to name the jews who use the fed in the US or the central bank in the UK lkike in South korea to rob our children of their future through their taxation.

Nothing is stopping you to leave the thread, dommage though je suis hyper cool come gars

magrhebis are literally half niggers, they mixed with nigger Slaves which explains why they're subhuman.

You could be the nicest guy of Algeria you still don't belong here.

>fucking pope is too cucked

Praising race-mixing, welcoming refugees, not having problems with gay marriage does't seems cuckloudry to me

Nope your the islamic invaders....you cant even look after middle east so why woukd wr want you third workd trash here...we follow Britain First in Twitter...we vite Brexit...we choose Catalonua indep...qe vite for Donald Trump...get jt jnto your mohamedan tiny skull we want you brown trash dead....next you will call us "islamophobes"....again your muzzies are jews too...jews call anyone who disagress "anti semetic"...muslins call people "racist and islamophobic"....yet Christianophobic has been used nor anti White Racism....go home jungle rats!

THE WHITE UPRISING WILL PREVAIL ACROSS EUROPE & USA & ON MASS SHOW THE GREATEST GENOCIDE OF ISLAM THE WORLD WILL EVER SEE!!!!

UK Jewish Fedora Child Molester hunted by local English White Christians!

Link - youtu.be/dBV0XdpgiSk

stfu kike. I am a member of the Black Sun and we have always been bonded with our Islamic brothers. If you aren't a kike and just a bumbling idiot which is unlikely but possible You will do what we tell you to do, this is our show

ew, I wouldn't even feel clean LOOKING at that nignog, let alone touching his body... let alone kissing his foot.

jesuit psyop

>at my mosque
>shows French flag

why are you living there goat fucker?
Your country is already ruined so now it is time to take over another one?