OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiP6_-U8L1c
youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Does Trump really want to ban this?

So 50% of Trump's voters didn't show up because they didn't want to deal with loud, obnoxious black women in public places. It all makes sense now.

Post yfw tax-free space travel

TRUMP LIVE NOW
TRUMP LIVE NOW
GET IN FAGGOTS

TRUMP BTFO

BASED ALABAMA

we wuz bussed n

Dead party
Dead movement
Dead country

I bet even the tax cuts wont pass, if they will, that will literally be it for Trump's 1 term

the smell was to much

Where my based Mitchpedes at?

Can y’all believe this civilian Bannon wants a Republican to beat a Democrat. Well we will see how much luck he has after I convince my Jewish SuperPAC to tell Fox to call him a pedo... hahah that’s what you get for endorsing a pedo.

How about next time, endorse a candidate that I’m not going to call a pedo.

Yay white families!!

Im sure GOP and Fox telling people to vote Jones or not at all had nothing to do with it

Awoo!

1 of 1 term, to be clear

DEFEATED MOORE AND BERNIE

BASED!

Who cares. Nobody is even listening anymore. The message is a whisper in the wind on the side of a mountain.

People were only listening before cause they belived there was no escape and Trump would continue winning. Now it's all fucking over.

how do you think Trump feels about last night ? whats his next move

You're a fool. Democrats now have everything. Alabama ruined everything in one shit shattering night. I hope those inbred christ cuck losers enjoy their moral victory.
They just damned this entire planet.
Mexico, China, Russia, the EU. All the globalists just won. Whites in the U.S are now powerless, will become a minority, and will never win anything ever again.

We just watched a single state full of drunk sister fucking retards ruin everything we all works so hard for up until now.
This is literally game over. You're maybe just as stupid as your average southern if you believe otherwise.

No wall, No taxes, no healthcare, no raise. Trump will not even get a second term now.
The United States has been reduced to nothing in a single night. A burning trash heap third world world garbage can.

The amount of pain and suffering that is about to take place thanks to these dumb niggers and butter toothed hicks in alabama will be like something the world has never seen.
Rape poverty torture human trafficking drug use through the roof.
A leftist paradise.

This is god damn game over.

General Kelly hit it out of the park here with this little show

the same err wont be made next year

ONCE AGAIN
REMINDER that Moore lost because of the combination of all three factors
>Allegations
>Bannon and his "Crusade"
>Platform based on Cultural issues
One scared moderates, second made Bitch McConnell go against him, boosting the effect of allegations, and third alienated the people who care mainly about economy. AND NO MATTER HOW YOU GOOD YOUR CANDIDATE IS DOING, GO OUT AND VOTE!!!
And some fuckery from Dems was also most likely in play.

>giving black women credit that belongs to Mitch McConnell
Niggers are always stealing the spotlight

Possibly not even 1, if Democrats regain both the house and senate, which seems likely. So 1/2 term out of 1/2

Just a reminder that this poster has been posting the same thing for hours, and all because he is upset that Sessions is cracking down on weed

Keep that in mind before you reply to his posts

>153149710

He's a good CS, unlike Bannon who continued to leak.

Never stop AWOO!

Stop feeding him.
He'll go away if you don't reply to him.

You are wrong on the tax part. Don't be greedy, Fingolian

?

Well, the stench and squawking would keep me from the polls I guess

>this level of delusional shilling
(You)

>all these blackpillers glowing in the dark

Assuming the Democrats only need to defend the vulnerable seats in WV, PA, MN (2 seats), WI, MI, OH, MO, IN, ND and FL in 2018 and attack the two vulnerable Republican seats in AZ and NV with full force (they won't, they're stupid so they'll also go all in over in Texas and Tennessee) that gives them 13 seats they have to defend/attack.

The Democrats spent 10 million on this race and while they can probably get money for 2018 if you think they're going to get 130 million for every senate race (ignoring the other four vulnerable Democrats/Independents) then you're delusional- especially since they won merely because Moore was accused of pedophilia they'd actually need even more theoretical cash because Republicans would fund their candidates in kind. Let's say 20 million each for a total of 260 million dollars.

Then they need to flip something like 22 House seats to gain control. Ossoff took 30 million just for 48% of the vote. Do they have 660 million for all those House seats? What about the money they need to defend the seats they already have? What about the fact that they'd actually need more money since Ossoff fucking lost?

Democrats literally destroyed Al Franken's career in a desperate bid to defeat Moore. How many senators will they need to sacrifice in 2018?

Dems are at the bottom of the barrel, no win will come from them without over a billion dollars in funding and every Republican being accused of being totally immoral and half the Democrats being thrown out for the same immoralities.

Dems have NOTHING.

Well yeah. But I agree?

>the democrats are being funded by the swamp and other foreign nationals without america's interest like china or george soros
>SHUTUP SHILL

>Just because we won loosely states like Pennsylvania,Michigan and Wisconsin doesn't mean we will be guaranteed to win there in 2018
>SHUTUP SHILL

>We don't have a real majority over the democrats because the Rinls (republicans in name only) are doing everything they can to stop trump's agenda
>SHUTUP SHILL

what the fuck is wrong with you? How are we supposed to win if we can't acknowledge the situation

REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS STILL WINNING

It took Obama eight years to get anything done, and the reason he was able to was because in his second term he went full "I'll executive order everything" like a third world dictator

Democrats are shit at getting things done. They still are in the minority in the house and senate. They have nothing in the executive branch. They have dwindling numbers in the judicial branch

and they won't be able to apply the same strategies and tactics with the same ROI in 2018, because they'll be too stretched thin, and we'll have adapted

COPY&PASTE THIS YOU KEKS

>it's mitch's fault bannon backed the worst possible canidate

>how do you think Trump feels about last night

Angry that people didn't listen to him about Strange

Holy shit, the blackpilling is real. For anyone falling for it, wake up. Last night was a loss, but we need to learn and move on from it. Big takeaway is that we still need to keep enthusiasm up to get white voters out.

Moore was accused of being a pedophile (which many voters believed) and had his own party turn against him. He is not indicative of what the average 2018 race will look like. Again, that's not to say that we can just do nothing and wait, but it does mean that Moore's loss is only a temporary speed bump. We'll have another shot at the seat in only two years, and we'll be ready for it. In the meantime, Trump is still fulfilling every promise he can through the judicial and executive branches. Even Congress has tax reform almost ready to go. Don't be a leftist. Get stronger from the setback, not weaker

(Me)

Did they still eliminate the student loan interest rate deduction in the compromise bill? Why are all these people talking about education? Getting rid of that fucks people who need loans to go to school.

Who the fuck knows at this point. You understand they have 2 weeks? 1 delay, and that's it. 1 RINO gets power hungry, and that's it.

Yay! Boomer approved tax cuts!!! A literal nothing bill that only pleases Jewish SuperPACS!!!!

General Kelly has a big hand in setting up the format of these events.
It's basically Hope Hicks and General Kelly who choreograph these things

because of the way the grant process works
say a university has $80k in grant money for a researcher
they only pay them $15k in a stipend
then pay $65k in "free tuition"
they pocket the rest of the money
on the books they're "paying" paying $80k to the student though
so if this free tuition was taxed, then the scam would have to end as the student would have to pay tax on $65k of income that they don't actually receive
universities would have to change

dilbertman is right. if we don't want to lose everything we have to GIB!

>/ptg/ is now going to be a war of copypasta that I and a handful of other anons come up with

The Democrats have no future in America and everyone knows it.

>go to #WAR
>lose (in fucking Alabama)

is there any truth to what Roger Stone says or is he just a blackpilled old man?

They both are to blame, but yes, Bannon started it all.

LE BAZED BLACK FAMILY!

Guys I just got blacked from the voting station in my town. I think we've made a big mistake. When I showed up there were thousands and thousands Antifa members, blacks, and mexicans. All of them had #ImaplugforDoug signs and were chanting slogans. I eventually got through to vote and I did my part for Roy Moore but I don't see what difference it will make. After I left, I heard some commotion from the town square and went down there to see what was going on. The Dougcophants had erected a stage and were playing protest music. There were tattoo artists all around and the most hardcore Dougcophants were getting Doug Jones' face tattooed over their face. Eventually the music stopped and Doug Jones came out on stage, dressed in ritual robes. The Dougcophants began making inhuman screams and grunts and lined up for the stage. With each "We summon you oh great blue wave" chant, Doug Jones cut down a Dougcophant and ripped them open, throwing the organs atop the blood orgy that had now developed on the town square. Suddenly the ground began shaking and split open. Great blue tendrils of energy erupted from the ground and began snaking though town, strangling and killing any republican supporter. I managed to get away, but I don't know how much time I have left before the blue wave gets me.

stop being reasonable
this is all drumpf's fault anyway

>we're still wining guys i swear

being this delusional

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

YEEEEE BOY.

yes but i have to hear about his shit until tomorrow!

pretty much the end of bannons crusade

it will only last for 1-2 days and then everything will go back to normal. I thought it would be much worse.

>being such a Sessions shill that you have to bring him up to defend Mitch fucking McConnell
This is how far /ptg/ has fallen. Cringe.

Dems have GOP working with them to limit trump in every way
How do you people not fucking see that?

Roger Stone is a mix of true and false
I think he runs interference for Trump quite a bit still out there in the media with some bullshit here and there

HE'S DRINKING WATER!!

everything I said is based on fact, leaf

What part of Canada are you from anyway? Toronto? Montreal?

>tfw I'm going on a date with a Montreal girl tonight

Daily reminder that Bannon was a Cruzlim and that Moore was closer to Cruz than Trump.

IMPEHSSJ

I've been stressing that the Democrats won't be able to viably employ the same strategies in 2018, because those strategies were dependent on

1. Being able to focus all their resources on a single race in each month. They will have to contend with hundreds of races in November 2018 alone

2. Sexual allegations will be a tired strategy. They can only use it so much until it becomes a case of boy-who-cried-wolf. In fact, it's arguably already getting old in 2017. If they did this in the 90s, they would have won by massive margins.

yeah trump is fine

bannon probably should have stayed in the white house

$700 ? that's it ?

well,yea...i don't mean to lessen role,he's a gigantic faggot but we knew that already so it's harder to not put more of the blame on bannon who should know better

Who said whites don't breed?

>They are still in the minority in the house and senate
user...

Don't forget complacency. COMPLACENCY fucked us and it fucked the Democrats during Onigger's term and it WILL fuck us if we don't correct it

Threadly reminder to stay hydrated.

>IRS confirns

>pic
I can't wait to red pill my kids

AS OPPOSED TO FAKE NEWS MEDIA I DONT SAY THAT

MAX FUCKING KEK

SSSSSSSSIIIIIIIPPPPPP

Also, that ginger jihadi beard

Please, stop namefagging for no reason
Thank you

>bannon probably should have stayed in the white house
guy was a big leaker and fought everyone. Mooch was right

I'll just leave this here:

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4

What a pointless crusade to start in Alabama
What Moore would vote 99.1% with Trump and Strange 99%?

What a nice family

that's a fact

btw what's with the dead image url in the name field?

>"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office - that there's no way he [Trump] gets elected - but I'm afraid we can't take that risk." writes FBI counterintelligence officer Peter Strzok to FBI lawyer Lisa Page, with whom he was having an extramarital affair while spearheading both the Clinton email inquiry and the early Trump-Russia probe, adding "It's like a life insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40."

lol FBI conspired against Trump.

He's not completely wrong. The Republicans can't afford to lose any momentum, which they did last night. Mostly through self sabotage, regardless of your views on Roy Moore.

>[Steve Bannon] does not belong on the national stage. He looks like some disheveled drunk that wandered on to the national stage.
>He does not represent anything that I stand for. I consider myself a conservative Republican. I consider myself an Irish Catholic, and he sort of parades himself out there with his weird alt-right views that he has and to me it's demeaning the whole government and political process.
t. Steve King

FEBRUARY!

Checked!

TAX BILL WILL BE RETROACTIVE IF PASSED BEFORE CHRISTMAS

I am primarily concerned with learning from the enemy. So from the case that involved the forged signature, it's discernible that her MO was the following
> dig through Moore's past case history
> case women that were involved in cases he was a judge on
> find the ones where he gave unfavourable judgements
> walk from door to door so to speak, try to talk as many of them into accusing as possible
Shouldn't it be possible for people in the Republican camp to do the same with all those totally clean and innocent cryptokikes and democrats?

>SALT staying in up to 10k
now i'm saving even more money

I never followed this show. Is this real?

Trump didn't support Moore, he doesn't even know Roy Moore. He's never met them.

How do you know they don't have a reason?

so mccain and his rino friends are all based now? yeah okay this place is going to die on this hill by admitting it has no problems ahead.

>I don't say fake news anymore

What are yous spending your $700 on?

BASED kikebart to the rescue

Can you imagine BASED Bannon as a president?
He'd walk around Washington flipping everyone off and tell them to kill themselves.
Then he'd draw with crayons on the walls of the White House.
BASED
BASED.

see he made 4 magalets, he is MAGAing