I am offering $10,000 for concrete proof of Democratic candidate for the Pennsylvania seat Conor Lamb being a rapist

I am offering $10,000 for concrete proof of Democratic candidate for the Pennsylvania seat Conor Lamb being a rapist

He touched my butthole when I was 2 months old.

>I make a conclusion
>Now I look for evidence
This is why you retards can't understand even the basic idea of science. You think evidence is something you specifically look for to support your shitty idea, not something that you happen to find and build a good idea off of.

>proof
Oh user you don't need that in today's world

Just fake a high school year book, that seems to be pretty effective.

go home Kushner. you're drunk again.

The money is also good for any semi-credible female accusers

He's a white male so he must have raped someone

Saving this thread for when you fags try anything :^]

How, exactly, are you going to get this money to me?

Can I have it in Bitcoin?

This is humiliating, but....
He said he wanted to be my little lamb, but then made me take the knot.

there's nothing to try. The man is a rapist. He raped me. I am a trans person and native American. Not believing me is literally racist transphobic rape

I keep a bike of his semen for ritualistic purposes. Unless you can summon the demon Na'amah with your memes I'll need more than $10K.

Bike = Vile

found the phone shill

thought you were a left shill trying to fake like we're trying to do this and that Sup Forums doesn't work in the legitimate.

Then I realized you asked for concrete proof. You don't need that in todays world. You're right wing, just not from here.

Vile = vial

Holy shit, learn how to spell.

This guy wrote in my Elementary School Yearbook I remember because I wrote down the place and date I met him. He said he loved Vanilla Popsicles and wanted to show me a new kind of one.

expect more of that, range bans on mobileposters no longer in place

You're retarded. Empirical results are not all of science.

This is the hardest redpill to swallow

why though? republicans love rapists.

Who needs concrete proof? There wasn't any in Roy Moore's case. Haven't you noticed all the accusers disappeared already? They got their paychecks, their work is done. Take a page out of the democrat playbook, "it's the seriousness of the allegations that matter". Proof never enters into the equation.

>concrete

Pfff, plebs. Real men use granite.

r u ok?

That's why Hitler is an idiot. Most of you don't get it.

SCIENCE!

When we were in college he shit on my sister. Does that count?

I think you mean vial, but you're too retarded to know the difference.

My wife's son's best friend's cousin was raped by Conor Lamb.

Fuck off shill

Fuck you! I am eating!!

This dude fisted my nigger nephew's anus when he was 3 years old.