What's the endgame of

CIA niggers?

Big Brother.

to take away my feels

bump

nothing, they just want to keep their job

THE BETTER QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE ENDGAME OF BLACK CUBE FAGGOTS?

I THINK THE DEATH PENALTY WILL SUFFICE

Only the compromised would talk to them.....C.I.A. NIGGER.

As explained in Emmanuel Goldstein's book, The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism, the Ministry of Peace revolves around the principle of perpetual war. Perpetual war uses up all surplus resources, keeping most citizens in lives of constant hardship – and thus preventing them from learning enough to comprehend the true nature of their society. Perpetual warfare also "helps preserve the special mental atmosphere that a hierarchical society needs." Since that means the balance of the country rests in the war, the Ministry of Peace is in charge of fighting the war (mostly centered around Africa and India), but making sure to never tip the scales, in case the war should become one-sided. Oceanic telescreens usually broadcast news reports about how Oceania is continually winning every battle it fights, though these reports have little to no credibility.

Stall

Serve the deep state as best as they can.

>nothing, they just want to keep their job
Maybe if you are a grunt. Last CIA nigger came out in support for Hillary Clinton last election.

to protect (((american))) interests abroad. if they didnt operate in the US i wouldnt call them glowniggers.

CIA niggers are just the manifestation of elites power. Without that agency, every elite would instead have its own private intelligence network to do exactly the same things CIA is doing now.

That's glow in the dark CIA nigger to you faggot

Our endgame is the preservation of the republic

I was talking about cia as a whole

I just saw that the Republic is based on the pub.

Cheers.

This. I'm sure they do some things can be construed as being in our national interests, but that's just more of the people and the elites wanting the same thing at times.

The republic died at 1960. What the fuck are you preserving now?

Well you are wrong then. Might wanna do some reading.

>1960
1864, Sõber.

To defend American interests. They just aren't very good at it.

Incompetence combined with their own version of 'American Interests'.

To develop an antivenom for their glow-in-the-dark eyes.

The sad thing is, that they are not incompetent. Its just that you were never the people they were meant to serve.

Go on....

I serve God and his messengers, user?

Nashville is great this time of year.

Inshallah.

Keep you delusional and stupid with fake events and poisoned culture.

monitor dipshits like you on containment boards for eternity

Reminder that you will never be FBI

Mohammad has returned and I just came in his ass.....

the only savage is jesus transgenderism brotha!!!!
72 virgins coming up!

>someone named (((Goldstein))) is /ourguy/
Oh right it's a work of fiction everyone is forced to read that was written by a commie

They want to go down the path of KGB niggers and get unlimited power.

The funny thing is that intelligence "community" dogs aren't like Jews or Illuminati, they don't have any ideology or ambition behind their strive to power, except the desire "to do their job better". By doing their job they mean being able to grab a random passer by off the street and break his bones one by one until he confesses that he's a spy and then shoot him, cause their inner sense told them he's seditious. That's called serving the country and anyone who tries to interfere with it is a traitor, liberal (in a bad sense) and an idealistic imbecile who didn't ever have a smell of real life. Interference include any attempt of control, disallowing inhumane method or insistence that there should be at least some proofs before they can torture and kill people.

They don't need anything apart from it, even if you outright offer them a position to determine internal politics and make economic plans they'll say no sir, thank you sir, if there's nothing else sir, there are suspects to process and will go back to breaking fingers in their basements. They absolutely require at least one slot of the hierarchy to be above them, if there's nothing, they go absolutely into panic mode and turn feral, cause then there's no order and they don't know how to deal with that. However they also hate when orders and regulations come down to them from above, cause everyone knows what needs doing - serve and protect the country, what else needs to be said? If someone tells them how they should and shouldn't doing, then he's probably a faggot or a liberal.

WE HAVE PEOPLE IN EVERY COUNTRY YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS BETTER STOP MAKING POSTS ABOUT US. JUST TAKE A NAP

so basically, their disinformation program is complete? now what? are they just kicking sand in everyone's faces?

I mean, why do these folks want their children to grow up in Mordor? The world could be a lot nicer if they weren't such retarded circumcised jew slaves... lol

sick get, heil the fuhrer. This is very complex and requires a lot of time and effort to understand but we will show you if you want to know.

Hitler was a jewish actor, I'm not fucking retarded. I know all about J.P. Morgan, Rockefeller, the Warburgs and the I.G. Farben connection. The nazi central bank director SCHACHT came up with the Bank for International Settlements, no? Another big fucking hoax, IMAGINE MY SURPRISE!

>Hitler was a jewish actor
>I'm not fucking retarded.

If you believe the first statement then indeed you are a retard. Our fuhrer was no such thing

t. Member Of Order Of The Black Sun

Stop making your conclusions about things in life on Sup Forums posts and 5 minutes on google, you know jack shit

One world totalitarian govt you DUNCE