ABSURD POLITICAL NEWS THREAD

WHERE HAS THE WORLD EVEN GONE?
POST MORE EXAMPLES OF THE LEFT'S EXTREME HYSTERIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLiwTZiq_pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's start with food

THE LOONY LEFT ALL AROUND US FOLKS!

Your stupid idol is a fat fuck. He's literally unfit for office.

12 at day is something to worry about tbḧ

LET'S MOVE TO EVEN MORE ABSURD NEWS

Bump

GROMMALD FROMF! IMPEACH HIM RIGHT NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=WLiwTZiq_pg

What a fucking god, my PM drinks women cocktails while trump is drinking liquid cancer, what a fucking legend.

>president spends more time watching television a day and posting on twitter than running the country
God Bless America

Your PM is a MAGGOT!

I would actually be legitimately worried if anyone drank a dozen nasty fucking diet cokes a day, let alone our president. He's already one of the heavier presidents, not Taft tier, but he appears to be working fucking hard to hit that point, which is not to his credit. A president should be disciplined, which includes their own physical fitness.

Still better than the lizard woman, but not a good look regardless.

I don't think I can drink regular soda let alone diet much at all without getting a terrible tooth abcess.
Why are some people able to eat these processed foods with no issues? Also why doesn't the president eat non GMO foods?

You mean FAGGOT?

>The president should be more concerned with how he physically looks than how he runs the country

A dozen diet cokes a day? Seriously folks, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

He doesn't care man, he does what he wants.

>bishop
>female
Yeah no.

>gossip is news now

This is Sweden we're talking about!
Plus the Swedish national church allows this stuff

Am I being shareblued, nigger he can do both, it's not a goddamned binary. He doesn't need a fucking Trump Defense Force every time someone has as innocuous of a critique as "Maybe he should calm down on the carbonated jew".

SCORE ONE FOR DIVERSITY

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENI-

Is it even possible for Trump to hide his power level? Or does his Chad nature just always come out?

this triggers me so much. it cant be real.

TWO
SLICES

What the fuck, why did he fall? That dude like tickled his chin, it wasn't even a hit.

Female Bishop?

Ain't no female bishop, maybe in faggot protestants but certainly no catholic bishop approved by the church

They are pushing the Diet Coke story because Diet Coke is linked to alzheimer's. They are trying to slowly make people think Trump has alzheimer's when he doesnt. Another fake story.

Two slices?! What about the starving kids in Africa?!

FUCK.

12 / 12 = 1
1 / 12 = .08
.08 * 100 = 8
8 years

What

Nice try but this is actually accurate.

It is. But what was the context of the statement?

>TWELVE CANS?!?!?!?!?!
>IMPEACH THIS FUCKER NOW!!!!!!!!

someone who has a progressive shitlib in their lives still: please ask them to explain how they simultaneously advocate for fags to get married, yet believe that (implicitly straight) marriage is lame and shouldn't be a thing anymore.

If you were smart an article that paraphrases with ' ' means there's a high probability it's taken out of context. Visit your favourite agenda driven news site and just glance at all the headers. There'll be ' ' everywhere.

To be honest you should just stop validating this shit by not clicking on the links to begin with.

I would, but martial law has been declared and I'm posting this from one of Obama's FEMA death camps like people on the right just spent the past 8 years reporting on. Remember that?

>my fellow boomers
>berg

Fake news

>n-no
>he...HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>TWO SCOOPS
>TWO SLICES
>TWO SHAKERS
>T W E L V E D I E T C O K E S
>BBLUUUMFFF