What the fuck

Why is pope Francis trying to ruin the Catholic Church

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
nypost.com/2017/09/01/pope-francis-saw-a-jewish-psychoanalyst-to-clarify-some-things/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-psychoanalyst-therapist-female-jewish-clarify-few-things-dominique-wolton-a7924366.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/01/pope-francis-psychoanalysis
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41124752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Catholic Church was never Christian to begin with.

This guy's on a whole new level, though.

holy shit lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

wtf

"buy these pamphlets to get a guaranteed spot in heaven, goy"

Based Argentinian pope

Because he's an anti-pope selected by Jews to do precisely what he's doing: Ruining the Catholic Church

Remember back when we had popes prior to Vatican II who, for example, didn't give a fuck about Jews as the Jews earned the scorn they created

thread/

He is controlled by globalist Jews.

Fpbp.

What is next? Indulgences?

we should crucify this fucker

Well it's time to start nailing my complaints to the door of the Vatican.

Church is going full autism

This one's a perfect example of a so called antichrist

My God...

Because he's the False Prophet spoken of by the Books of Daniel and Revelation.

Thank you for posting this

>implying i'ts not already ruined

GTFO plebbitor

I fucking despise this emperor palpating anti christ foot worshipping shit with every fiber of my being. He does not represent Christianity and the true teachings of God. Fucking pagans.

i never followed the pope anyways but he was cucked from the start

>ruining a satanic cult
Sounds pretty good to me desu

he seems like a cool guy, is this really the thing to be outraged over?
>irrelevant priest says hokey peace words

He’s not your God, user; but he could be for the low price of $24.99 a month

Ive been making jokes about that for years even though im a godless heathen

Its fucking obvious that this pope isnt very pope-like, my friends mother in law thats like some super evangelical is even aware of it

>praying to and making graven images of mortals
Surely God wouldn’t mind. If only there was a way to know for sure....

>indulgences for twitter follows
this fucking timeline

literal antichrist

>Because he's an anti-pope selected by Jews
[citation needed]

If this is what the current pope is like, what do you think the next pope will be like? Burning the bible and sucking dick out in the open?

someone make a Martin Luther twitter account and post the 95 Theses

They are trying to destroy religion. The fake left, right jab on Islam is part of this and you are all falling for it. If they can tell you Islam isn't bad, then convince you it is, they can do the same with any religion, and then the State is the ultimate authority which can no longer be judged.

Probably won't be another one since this Francis ticks every box of the false prophet in Revelations.

He is the Last Pope, Peter the Roman.

The Great Schism was a mistake.

Gimmie a quick rundown on the pope

This HAS to be a joke.
>1 like
>5 minutes less in purgatory
>1 share
>VIP access to heaven

In the 12th century, Saint Malachy had a vision while he was visiting the Vatican. In that vision, he saw every Pope that would rule until the end, 112 in total. We are at the 112th Pope right now. He said the 112th Pope would be named "Peter the Roman". Doesn't seem correct, right? Well Pope Francis took the name of Francis of Assisi. His original name was Pietro (Peter) who lived in Rome.

The end times are coming its the end of the church age. Stay safe.

I unironically believe this is around the corner.

I spent a week of Sup Forums, makes me realize how fucked up the news posted here is.

Guys, I'm not a Pope Francis fan, but read the actual pronouncement. I doubt the Pope even knows about this. What they are offering is a way for those who cannot attend the World Youth Day event a way to perform an indulgence (a counter-balance against sins, our way as Catholics to make ammends in our lives and grow closer to God).

Quads of truth... I think.

>pay money to grow closer to God

I'm not Protestant, but Martin Luther nailed it with his argument against indulgences.

And people wonder why I don't take Catholics seriously

Well since it seems to be theological conception of Christianity argues against Arianism on most levels and historically by severe terms of punishment when declared. I suppose the current church stance coincides with something one might declare the exception, and with ties to father Godhood concept. This being before the concept of Christos conception in the LOGOS. The Catholic position in the current time is ostensibly projected in different terms, on purpose I am sure, but not meant to look directly on purpose, because it does not align itself in the traditional sense.

Either way, the situation still paves the way or seems to pave the way to fault any possible Arianism. This also makes sense when you see the Orthodox pushing a more traditional stance, but if we were as non institutional beings to peruse the ultimate truth in the matter, which positions are in line with the truth and which ones are shrouding themselves with more secrecy in the name of centralizing power?

>parishioners converting to methodism bc better guitars
This is why Catholics should just be Catholic, and stop all this Progressive LARPing.

>implying the church was ever not a globalist kike institution
The vatican was the EU of the middle ages for fucks sake

So he is the virtue-signaling, the "Trudeau of Catholic Church".

I thought purgatory isn't even canon anymore?

Please kill yourself.

Yet he still hasn't done anything to allow sex with altar dogs.

I'm not even a Christian and even I can see that this guy is completely fucked

because he is a jesuit and a globalist

prots btfo YET AGAIN

He ha a female Jewish psychoanalist, as puppeter controlling him.
nypost.com/2017/09/01/pope-francis-saw-a-jewish-psychoanalyst-to-clarify-some-things/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-psychoanalyst-therapist-female-jewish-clarify-few-things-dominique-wolton-a7924366.html
>‘She helped me a lot,’ Francis says of Jewish therapist
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/01/pope-francis-psychoanalysis
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41124752

>hating God
Children these days.

>"clarifys" your bible

If I'm not here then who's Satan gonna hunt down during the Tribulation? Silly cunt.

>flag
You must be visiting from Canada.

Martin Luther had some damn good points. It's just a shame that the denomination named after him has become so shit.

IMPEACH

OK fellow catholics. How do we stop this heresy?

That's nothing. The man wants to change the Lord's Prayer. The one prayer Jesus himself said to pray and Francis wants to change it.

>The Vatican was the EU of the middle ages
Not knowing that it still is behind the scenes.

>Vatican creates virtual version of a standard Church practice

Wow, it's literally nothing.

Luther was a good man. And antisemitic. Don't forget. Bit off topic: Norway had a jew paragraph banning their entry to the country. Sadly, it was removed.

Underrated

this , back in the day you could literraly pay the priest to be allowed to heaven

The Lutheran/Evangelical denominations got sabotaged in some traditional protestant countries mostly UK and Sweden by inside. Some in case of UK are state religions - endorsed by it.
muh burger Larping

It really is a shame!
I'm a Catholic raised atheist, but I don't want to raise my children without any religious identity. The Lutheran and now Catholic church are cucked hard. What do? Orthodox isn't an option because it's not German btw
What are Calvinists up to these days?

The fucking nerve...

Which denomination do you belong to?

>that image
Nothing good ever comes out of Sweden.

>How do we stop this heresy?
You become a Bible believing Christian is how, and bring as many with you as possible. You do not need the whore church, and its priests for salvation. All you need is to trust in Jesus.

>LARPING
No.

soon

Sup Forums loves felating itself over the crusades which were basically the same thing; the church offering special absolution for people doing shit that it wanted done.

Bend over and tithe as you're commanded to, or walk away.

>One Is...

So John wrote Revelations between 1978-2005?

Yeah, but killing with swords is significantly more kick ass, than signing up for Twitter.

Mormon

Have you read the news already or you only read the headlines? The prayer is still the same in my mothertongue language, Spanish, French, etc since gorillions years ago. Next time - read the stuff.

Christianity died in the 1800s. Whats left in the church is just absolute dregs.

>since gorillions years ago
Be more specific.

>Mormon
>And people wonder why I don't take Catholics seriously

Well, at least you were brave enough to answer.

I don't see why this is bad. Because it's Twitter, it's automatically bad? Following someone on Twitter is free and quite simple to do, and his tweets are very inspirational and can lead you to Christ and repentence. Are you not followers of the Pope? Just because it's digital, doesn't mean it's bad. Stop being afraid of change.

Welp meant Also please leave that Freemason cult called Mormonism.

You may not be wrong.
>Eyes to see
>Ears to understand

I did read the news. It's "Muh translation" bullshit egged on by his Jewish Therapist. Did you read Why he wants to change it? The translations of the past several centuries aren't good enough for him.

>For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
>And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

>pope Francis

that fucking heretic is now selling indulgences ?
they're doing that shit AGAIN ?

Pretty much this DESU

full disclosure soon lool

At least the last time they were selling indulgences it was for gold, not social media attention whoring.

even if i hate the new pope news about him are kinda retarded.

>the popo said abortion is no more a SIN!!!

>go look it up

>it's just that now you only need a priest and before you needed a bishop

I've always wondered if science might be the "strong delusion."

This shit fills me with such a sense of sacrilege that I feel compelled to read the Bible. And I've never had any inclination to do that before.