Wow

Wow
FBI caught using Russia investigation as an “insurance policy” in the off chance Trump were to win the election.

>On Wednesday, CNN published text messages between the former second-in-command in FBI counterintelligence, Peter Strzok, and his mistress and co-worker Lisa Page. Strzok was involved in the Hillary Clinton email investigation, instrumental in helping to launch the investigation into supposed collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, and staffed on the Trump-Russia investigation itself. He was fired by special investigator Robert Mueller after these texts were uncovered.

>Now, one of those texts may wound the special investigation beyond repair.

>That text is dated August 15, 2016. Strzok texted Page, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe’s] office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40…”

>This looks an awful lot like motivation for launching an investigation into Trump in order to sink Trump as a hedge against Trump’s victory. The FBI’s investigation into Russian governmental interference in the election began in July 2016, just weeks before Strzok’s text message. And that means that there is now more of a smoking gun of FBI corruption against Trump than there is of Trump colluding with Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

oig.state.gov/system/files/esp-16-03.pdf
dailywire.com/news/24643/one-insane-text-message-may-have-just-fatally-ben-shapiro
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/364491-majority-believes-trump-obstructed-russia-investigation
nationalreview.com/article/454498/michael-flynn-guilty-plea-not-necessarily-end-mueller-collusion-probe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These were released by the DoJ.

IG report due in a matter of days and this is a preview.

Get comfy anons, feces is on course for intersect trajectory with oscillator.

We all knew this. Why does it take the world so long to catch up?

GOOD THING TRUMP KNEW THIS AND TURNED MUELLER INTO A DOUBLE AGENT

What the fuck? You mean I pleaded guilty to lying over some phony witch hunt? And the evidence I'm squealing is really just fictional bullshit? OMG, I'm going to sue my lawyer!
...Um...anyone know a good lawyer???

lol at desperate Sup Forumstards

Globalist jew cabal going to jew.

So:

- FBI let Clinton off the hook by creating non-existent

- FBI worked closely with Democrat-paid firm to create the phony Russian Dossier

- FBI then got surveillance warrants based on phony Dossier and started wiretapping Trump & his associates

- When Trump attempted his first move against the FBI (fired Comey), a special prosecutor was immediately appointed to resume the hitjob.

- Irrelevant but politically damaging quotes, messages, etc. have been continuously leaked through media, oftentimes whenever Trump achieved something important.

- They managed to trick 2 of Trump's associates into issuing false statements.

- They are still trying to remove Trump from office.

I want to neck every last one of you retard 4d chess magapede boomers.
This theory is beyond retarded.
HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO STICK YOUR THUMB UP YOUR REAR UNTIL YOU REALIZE NOT EVERYTHING IS PEACHY!!!
You probably came here after the election.
Kys

Bump, this is hilarious.

The Inspector General in charge of that report is an Obama holdover.

Inb4 they get "demoted" to behind-the-scenes jobs, the Mueller probe is permitted to continue with new investigators staffing it (surely they won't also be partisan shitbags), and no charges are filed.

My theory is they all thought killary was going to win and they were going to use the fbi to go after trump, his whole family, and business empire after the cunt took office. No way they were going to let all the shit he stirred up go unpunished. They wanted to destroy him and his whole family. After he won they just decided to use russia as an excuse to get rid of him. If he had lost they would have made up anything they wanted and used the fbi to railroad him.

>Implying that this isn't part of the plan once they cross examinate that with rowdy gowdy.

How to literally fishnet every single fuck involved using mueller indirectly.

That's a good set of rules.

I'm a girl, btw

Hey you nigger. All flynn pleaded guilty to is lying to the FBI in an investigation WHICH WAS STARTED BY THIS STROZK GUY TO BEGIN WITH.

>whenever Trump achieved something important
where are these achievements?

>they were going to use the fbi to go after trump, his whole family, and business empire after the cunt took office

Wrong. No one cares about the loser of the presidential election. No one cared about Romney or Kerry then. No one cares about Hillary now. (Except for a bitter disgruntled Sup Forums that keeps her around for their whataboutism defenses).

Bump.

It's from Shapiro too, I doubt that kike wants to ruin his reputation over false accusations. Will be reading more and bumping again soon.

(you) farming is this easy

the height of Sup Forumstard critical thinking lol

>this nullifies the crime because something something liberals

The OIG report on the State Department regarding their handling of emails (including Hillary) was completed in May of 2016 and it was highly critical of the Hildebeast and made plain many of the lies Hillary and her people told:

>Q
>Was anyone consulted about Secretary Clinton exclusively using a personal email address for her work?
>A
>I don't recall that. If it did happen, I wasn't part of that process. But I don’t believe there was a consultation around it, or at least there's not one that I’m aware of,
maybe
>I should better answer that way
based on my knowledge.
>Q
>So no private counsel?
>A
>Not that I'm aware of.
>Q
>Okay. The general counsel for the State Department?
>A
>Not that I'm aware of.
>Q
>Okay. Anybody from the National Archives?
>A
>Not that I'm aware of. But I can only speak to my knowledge, obviously.
>Q
>Sure. And anyone from the White House?
>A
>Not that I'm aware of.

oig.state.gov/system/files/esp-16-03.pdf

There are a few patriots in government, they are just few and far between.

When you're proven wrong it's going to feel sooooooooooooooo gooooooood and I can't wait, I can already hear your cumslurping excuses now

Bump. This time the Dems can’t hide behind more Trump-Russia bullshit and are backed into a corner, and just after their “huge victory.” This is gonna be good.

He'll be pardoned.

The crime which had nothing to do with russia in anyway whatsoever.
Its called entrapment.
They questioned due to an investigation which they ADMIT they started just as an insurance policy in case trump was elected.
Flynn should have never been questioned.

Mueller should have to sell everything he has to pay for this bogus investigation foisted on the American people.

Can we all focus on this story? Lots of people are depressed and confused from Alabama, this may just be the story to unite Republicans to victory in 2018 and get the Democrats crushed and running away into the shadows

Post link, kike on a bike.

He certainly doesn't want to write anything that helps Trump, either. He wouldn't talk about this if he thought it might just go away.

holy shit, we have to get this out to the masses

dailywire.com/news/24643/one-insane-text-message-may-have-just-fatally-ben-shapiro

Let's give this kike some shekels?

Normally I would agree with you if the only person benefiting from the Russian investigation wasn't Trump.

The fact that you don't realize that makes you look like a fucking idiot.

He plead guilty to lying about finances to the fbi
Nothing to do with trump

only thing up my rear is a sharpie

>trump is benefiting from the russia investigation

There are no girls on the internet.

How has it hurt him?

Nah, if she had won, they could have kept burying all their crimes as usual, and they would have had no need to go hard after Trump. Probably would have done some petty stuff, make it harder for him to get business deals, keep their friends from holding corporate events at his golf courses, things like that. But if he had tried to come out with the things he knew on them, the media would have helped them sideline him as having finally gone tinfoil-hat crazy.

You're in the wrong neighborhood, friend.

Is it really that hard to understand? We've been explaining it for months. Have you never read a political thriller, or watched a movie like The Sting? It's not really even that complicated, for all that people talk about 4D chess.

>No one cared about Romney or Kerry
They were both institutionalists. They did not really run. The die was already cast before the election.

Due to the dodgy nature of the dossier, which is opening up this whole can of worms, will eventually lead to Trump vindicating his claims and the public's opinion can only improve. Hearing "Russian collusion" will soon be a thing of the past.

He could have avoided all of this by taking a first year law student along to offer advice while under questioning, but he thought he was too smart to get in deep shit and he fucked himself. Hubris is the deadliest of sins.

Am I the only one who sees how absurd this whole thing is? It's like I'm the only one who can see that the Emperor has no clothes.

I mean, people REALLY believe a narrative from the losing party that Russia stole the election? How? Stole what? It just blows my mind that people not only believe this media circus, but also that the majority of people don't even see it for the absurd nonsensical bullshit that it is.

because alex jones saying something isn't legal evidence you stupid 12 year old

Do you fags think you're actually convincing anyone? You flounder around in your silly Sup Forums echo chamber while everyone else moves along with real life.

You know...the real life where Flynn pleaded guilty as part of a deal to turn evidence on the Trump administration at the Federal, state, and local levels (so it will be immune to presidential pardons).

And you call everyone else shills lol

You obviously missed the part where he was told they were on the way over but not to speak to him. It was a perjury trap, set up by Strzok. Flynn now has “Get out of Jail Free” card. LOL. So does Trump.

The stupidity of the left is pretty infuriating. They are so self righteous, thinking themselves so informed thanks to the academics and media, flinging endless insults at everyone who doesn't agree with them.

He was fined $500 dude. It's was considered an honest mistake by the agency as far as I could tell.

Show me where he did anything you claim.

Are you serious? If so there is some bad news coming your way user.

It's not going to help. 1st Manafort, then Flynn, now 'Bama turns blue. The entire country is turning on that idiot. Flynn is spilling his guts and Kushner is next.

They draw these things on a whiteboard in their mind:
>Putin
>Trump
>Russian hackers
>Democrat computers
>voting machines
>black boxes containing evidence

Then they draw lines between all these things, and step back and say, "Of course! It's so obvious!" Then they figure all Mueller has to do is find out what's in the black boxes. Easy.

The DOJ IG Micahel Horowitz is an Obama appointee who white washed the Fast and Furious investigation. Wouldn't expect too much from him.

Trump gave a good shot at cleaning U.S. but it's too far gone. The U.S. that was will never be.

its a matter of time. the admin is just taking a small break for christmas, but expect all this shit to explode the 2nd week of January. We will be seeing more DNC members being arrested, FBI heads stepping down or being charged, and Meuller's "special team" to be destroyed since its nothing more than a harassment tool by DNC supporting faggot FBI members

>I like those rules
>*breaks rule*
Literally nobody cares, faggot.

>You flounder around in your silly Sup Forums echo chamber while everyone else moves along with real life.
>everyone else moves along with real life.
>moves along
Nothing to see here?

Democratic Underground called. They said your your ban has been lifted.

>My conspiracy theory is supported by MSNBC so that means it's true. Get out of your echo chamber.
You guys are hilarious

The last survey I saw said 75% of Americans think the whole thing is bullshit. Liberals are just desperately clinging to it because it's a way to avoid acknowledging that Hillary lost because she was a terrible candidate.

It's still illegal to break out of prison, even if you get exonerated while on the run or after having been caught and put in prison again and so you will have to serve the time for breaking out. Whether or not he should have been questioned in the first place doesn't change the fact that he did something illegal.

>The last survey I saw said 75% of Americans think the whole thing is bullshit.
[citation needed]

on the other hand:
>12/12/17
>A majority of Americans believe that President Trump has tried to obstruct the investigation into Russian interference in last year's presidential election, a new poll found.
>According to the Quinnipiac University poll, 57 percent of voters agree that Trump has tried to "derail or obstruct the investigation into the Russian interference in the 2016 election," while 38 percent disagree.
>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/364491-majority-believes-trump-obstructed-russia-investigation
[citation provided lol]

IMPEACH!

Well

>My conspiracy theory is supported by MSNBC

>the Flynn guilty plea shows Mueller’s investigation has not narrowed its focus to obstruction, as McCarthy contends, but instead continues to look broadly at all possible areas of criminality within his assigned jurisdiction, including Russia’s election interference and possible collusion with the Trump campaign. The most reasonable assessment remains the conventional one: Mueller has hit a milestone in the Russia investigation with the Flynn guilty plea. Trump’s one-time national security adviser has now flipped, opening the door for the office of the special counsel to learn whatever he knows about any campaign interactions with Russia. Other Trump campaign associates will now have greater incentive to cooperate with the FBI as well.
>nationalreview.com/article/454498/michael-flynn-guilty-plea-not-necessarily-end-mueller-collusion-probe
National Fucking Review

...and you were saying about the MSNBC conspiracy?

lol at Sup Forums

>National Review

Neocon shill detected

That's a pretty enormous shift of the goalposts from a year ago.

Last year, that poll would have been asking whether Americans thought Trump colluded with Russia to "hack the election." Pollsters and the media wouldn't dare ask that now, for the same reason nobody is pushing that narrative anymore: it's been proven bullshit. Which is why this poll is pushing their newer fallback narrative of "It's not the crime, it's the coverup" in question form.

"Obstruction of justice" is the new "Russia hacked the election." I'm sure you'll be here in a year's time shilling for whatever flimsy narrative they retreat back to when this one inevitably collapses as well.

They're all different takes on the same tune: "Drumpf is finished." Keep singing as long as you like.

>lol
Cringe

You know, when both the left AND the right think you're batshit insane and criminal, maybe it's time to pull your head out.
...Naw, better just go to Sup Forums for a shot of some social media fuzzy feelings. Hey, if some Polish teenager thinks Trump collusion is a lie, maybe I'm not such a fool after all!

lol at Sup Forums

Probably Scottish Russians

>That's a pretty enormous shift of the goalposts from a year ago.
>Last year, that poll would have been asking whether Americans thought Trump colluded with Russia to "hack the election."

From the same article you didn't bother to read:
>Forty-eight percent of respondents believe that Trump did not personally collude with the Russian government to win the election over Democrat Hillary Clinton. However, 52 percent say they believe his campaign colluded with the Russian government.

>Cringe
Yeah, if I had to defend this Sup Forums bullshit, I'd be making the same face too.

>You know, when both sides of the same coin try to smear you...

I corrected your spelling mistakes

What ever became of Q? Haven't heard much about him lately

Watch as nothing happens....again.

can we sticky this, mods?

Literally nothing. 2018 is going to be really fun when the Democrat bubble pops.

Thread

They didn't break the rules, faggot. Learn to read.

>thehill

>Home of the "literally hitler"

?cited

If you say so, see you in 7 years.

>when both sides of the same coin who only care about their own interests and interests of their donors mobilize their mindless drones to destroy you, maybe it’s time to pull your head out.

Wew lads, can you imagine being this much of a faggot? I hope this guy dies of AIDS sooner rather than later

>left
>When this lady thinks you're a criminal, you probably are

KysFaggot

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It’s not bad. A good first attempt. It’s plenty dank… I can tell it’s got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material… But memeing isn’t all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You’re skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they’re out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it’s “tryhard,” or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don’t just mean the one you just lost :). It’s a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don’t get all mopey on me. You’ve got skill. You’ve got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards….

>enough people watch CNN, therefor....

Evidence > "I think..."

Literally zero evidence.

Buh bye.

>now Sup Forums believes CNN

God I hate faggots like you.

Ignored what he said, you obviously can't read.

See you in 7 years.

>fbi
>masters of objective truth
I want to be an agent killer! Russia how do?

Come on now.
The Mueller investigation is expressly concerned with collusion, famalam. You know full well I was referring specifically to the "election hacking" narrative, which, as I said, has been out of the media for months. It disappeared around the same time as that report that the DNC email leak could not have been the result of a remote hack due to the simple limitations of download speeds. You know, that report that nobody really talked about.

I'll believe that you didn't intentionally misread what I was saying, because in all fairness I did use the word collusion in my description of the now-defunct narrative. But again, to clarify, the 'obstruction of justice' line is a far cry from the literally ubiquitous claims of election hacking we were seeing a year ago.

Been here for years, have honestly never seen this. Top kek m7

This all seems fishy. Mueller is getting somewhere. He's making progress on Uranium One, the Podestas, and crimes committed by Obongo's administration. Now, after ~4,300 indictments these texts come out and everyone is calling for Mueller to be fired and for the invetigation to be halted.

Mueller's not really investigating Russia-Trump connections, he's investigating every rabbit hole he's can find that uncovers political corruption by the last democratic establishment cabal, and this feels like an excuse to get him out and to stop all potential prosecutions stemming from his investigation.

I have a bad feeling about this lads.

OMG yes. AG should start levying treason chargez

Low approval rating, constant obstruction in Congress, foreign leaders saying they can't listen to POTUS, loss of perceived legitimacy of his administration, constant lawsuits many of which cite Russian influence. Do you even read the news?

>CNN publishes that water is wet

>lolomg Sup Forums believes CNN now?

Ignoring damning evidence just makes you look worse when it comes out.

Stick to facebook.

Whats the problem with having proof the Russian frame job was a sham orchestrated by the FBI, CIA and Loretta Lynch letting the attorney into the country?

That limit is written incorrectly

>Flynn pleaded guilty as part of a deal to turn evidence on the Trump
>as part of a deal to turn evidence on the Trump

Gonna need some sauce for that conspiracy theory. What does the actual plea bargain say? "Anonymous sources" will be regarded as "Anonymous Sup Forumslacks."

lol david shapiro article, skipping.

It does not follow.