twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Trump is a fag

This your last one, Eva?

Seriously though why did Moore lose??

Why do you have any hope?

STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

Because I'm not Finnish

Trump was trying to compromise with McConnell at the time and thought he could do so by backing the candidate McConnell purchased. You people forget that Trump even expressed regret at backing Strange on the eve of the primary.

why are you an anti social alcoholic?

God wanted it that way. Who are you to question God's wisdom?

LITERALLY
LOST
ALABAMA

HAHAHAHA OH NOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA

Its okay sir, I was only just talking with my fellow friends about wanting to overthrow the president of the United States!

Reposting from previous thread:

Here are the options, basically:
1. choose the GOPe candidate, it gets elected, you have a

Aye to impeach

>some people here are having meltdowns worse than liberals when they lose elections
Get a fucking grip you retards, what the hell? Yeah it sucks but it's not the end of the fucking world, the GOP just needs to get their shit together for 2018.

No, I'm fine

Niggers, his own fault, Turtleman, some of Bannon, and of course cities.

>mfw when /ptg/ is now /btg/
>Boomer Talk General
So are we all feeling good now that Bannon is finished and McConnell has taken his rightful place as leader of the country?

Whoa

No wall?

Why are you a permavirgin?

I can still get a boner & vote in political elections. Sounds good. Also Sup Forums existed before Trump or plebbit even though that seems so crazy

awoo, motherfuckers.

Because fucking 16 yr olds is passé apparently.

If I were finnsh I would have hope. Hope that I could get enough shekels to buy some vodka to get blasted.

>the blue wave isn't real

>we can do better
This. Personally never understood why people take the blackpill; life is never 100% victories. You just gotta take your lumps when they come, dust yourself off, learn, and keep moving forward stronger and wiser than ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk

I feel so dissapointed

I took the day off and stayed in my bed wallowing in sadness and regret

I ignored all my phonecalls

It's not supposed to be this way bros, even if I saw the Blue Wave coming, it hurts when it actually hits you

The awooovement.... is no more

He had no economic message.

Ah okay.

Moore was a shit candidate.
>didn't know what DACA was
>only ran on muh Jesus and anti abortion
>inarticulate as shit, couldn't even say he either didn't date 14 year olds or he did but it was part of the old Southern belle culture of mothers setting up their daughters

Slash your wrists, compromise shill.

from what I've seen the boomers are rallying behind Bannon and want to keep fighting McConnell

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/5kz4AZ2MuoXOtiIS3OKTyA/
>Posting the same shit for 6 hours
Post YFW you will never, EVER Be this mad

Democrats won't be able to viably employ the same strategies in 2018, because those strategies were dependent on

1. Being able to focus all their resources on a single race in each month. They will have to contend with hundreds of races in November 2018 alone

2. Sexual allegations will be a tired strategy. They can only use it so much until it becomes a case of boy-who-cried-wolf. In fact, it's arguably already getting old in 2017. If they did this in the 90s, they would have won by massive margins.

Prove me wrong shills

We can win take the Senate up to 60+ in 2018

We can take the House up to 400+ in 2018

We can win every state in 2020 once we adopt proper anti voter fraud legislation and use the same tactics the Democrats have been using against us

>le concern shills

That being said, this shit should have never happened and wouldn't have if not for that retard Bannon

I'm not throwing a tantrum, I'm just trying to kick Kikebert shills down a peg. Mitch is a fault, but so is Bannon.

>inb4 Bannon
It was Mitch. We’ll talk about it later this week when the newly created McConnell shills fuck back off to whatever Fox News comment section they crawled out of.

Yep. Hopefully everyone involved takes it as a learning experience. I'll admit my prediction was wrong.

Wow
FBI caught using Russia investigation as an “insurance policy” in the off chance Trump were to win the election.

Moore is old news now. Lets move on. Dont get your eye off the target.

>On Wednesday, CNN published text messages between the former second-in-command in FBI counterintelligence, Peter Strzok, and his mistress and co-worker Lisa Page. Strzok was involved in the Hillary Clinton email investigation, instrumental in helping to launch the investigation into supposed collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, and staffed on the Trump-Russia investigation itself. He was fired by special investigator Robert Mueller after these texts were uncovered.

>Now, one of those texts may wound the special investigation beyond repair.

>That text is dated August 15, 2016. Strzok texted Page, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe’s] office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40…”

>This looks an awful lot like motivation for launching an investigation into Trump in order to sink Trump as a hedge against Trump’s victory. The FBI’s investigation into Russian governmental interference in the election began in July 2016, just weeks before Strzok’s text message. And that means that there is now more of a smoking gun of FBI corruption against Trump than there is of Trump colluding with Russia.

Because being defeatist isn't going to get us anywhere. Gotta reach for the stars. Even if they don't want us to ever reach them, I will try purely since it would be out of character for me to stop trying to realize my dreams of the future.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

have a good laugh at obama

only 38 seconds

Checked!

Stopped supporting candidate when he's accused of pedophilia. Re-endorse more and more heavily in the two weeks leading up to it. Lose. Disavow.
Supported a pedo for no reason.
And that's the art of the deal... MAGA

Democrats have every advantage in the world.
One more "cycle" of power to them, US permablue. Yes I said the US.

Reminder the blue wave didn’t even happen last night, and the only reason Moore lost was because of low republican turnout. Not high democratic turnout.

Also what is the opinion on my very optimistic senate race map?

John Kelly doesn't fuck around with empty barrels.

i am mad tho - mitch needs to go
if we dump him before the dems dump schumer and pelosi we'll be better off

Care to let me in on some details? Trust me I’m definitely not the CIA or anything like that!!!

This is bigger than Podestas emails. It's the smoking gun federal fucking law enforcement and intelligence were out to destroy a presidential candidate.

It's bigger than Watergate.

why ?

Apparently she was a nutcase backstage, not surprised when she stopped appearing in whitehouse pressers.

SESSIONS IS ON THE CASE!!! (lol)

>Democrats won't be able to viably employ the same strategies in 2018
Yes they can, and they will. The GOP has no way of fighting back. Sexual misconduct allegations are now PROVEN to work.

Have you ever had this conversation with your father?

mitch selected a republican who would lose in alabama? damn what a idiot

The Democrat turnout was moderately high, the Republican one super low.

Thanks, Mitch n Steve!

hire the Mooch to fill the position please

What is there to learn? Trump is losing ground every passing day. You rethuglican scum are going to be ruined eternally by the time Trump is out of office.

BLUE WAVE BABY

To spite you, you literal mongol.

Because he was a shit candidate backed by a fat retard and that fat retard's fanboys

>Not high democratic turnout.
Ok, so. That's a lie.
But continue LMAO

Too bad the majority of the thread is still too busy having a mental breakdown.

REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS STILL WINNING

It took Obama eight years to get anything done, and the reason he was able to was because in his second term he went full "I'll executive order everything" like a third world dictator

Democrats are shit at getting things done. They still are in the minority in the house and senate. They have nothing in the executive branch. They have dwindling numbers in the judicial branch

and they won't be able to apply the same strategies and tactics with the same ROI in 2018, because they'll be too stretched thin, and we'll have adapted

COPY&PASTE THIS YOU KEKS

Religious cunts never win.

F

Surely, something will be done about this right?

Sorry but you cannot accuse dozens of republicans all at once in 2018, thats just suicide, people will laugh you off

He didn't campaign at all

special elections have low turnout oeverall

it was like 25%

Sigh.
Never learn.

It isn't
If Strange would have been running, he would have beat Jones easily.

FUCKEN BASTE
WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I still believe that it was mostly due to Republican turncoats.

Taytay no!

>He was fired by special investigator Robert Mueller after these texts were uncovered.
No.
He was not fired.
As of this time he is still employed by the FBI, he was taken off of the Mueller investigation.
The inspector general will complete his inquiry and then punishment, if there is found to be misconduct in how he performed his duties, then he will be punished.

You guys should watch the testimony from today.

>Mitch selected a Republican who would lose in Alabama?
Yeah, he lost his fucking primary.

There was never a wall. It was just a fun chant at rallies. Can't wait to yell it again in 2020.

Checked. Here's hoping they action this shit.

Strange on Fox News
Actually seems like a pretty cool dude

hope he runs in 2020

so taylor swift is the new jodie foster?

swamps gonna swamp
hopefully this leads to something, not holding my breath though

Not to mention

STRANGE LOST TO MOORE

Their fucking argument makes no sense. >Well, if /ptg/ would’ve backed Strange then this problem wouldn’t have happened
This is literally their fucking argument. And most of /ptg/ actually thinks this place is that important so they nod their heads along like, “yeah that’s right”.

Yeah /ptg/ has more influence than Fox News. Kekepedistanis actually believe this.

I’m cringing at what /ptg/ has turned into over the last year. Embarrassing.

Any news today desu? On the go right now

>“Seriously?! Would you not [vote] D[emocrat]?" Page responded.

>"I don’t know," Strzok answered. "I suppose Hillary [Clinton]."

>"I would [vote] D," Page affirmed.

>Two days later, Page texted Strzok, "God, Trump is a loathsome human."

>"Yet he many[sic] win," Strzok responded. "Good for Hillary."

>Later the same day, Strzok texted Page, "Omg [Trump's] an idiot."

>"He's awful," Page answered.

>"America will get what the voting public deserves," said Strzok, to which Page responded. "That’s what I’m afraid of."

See see, totally impartial and nothing dangerous, BELIEVE ME FBI!

Got a chick you want to knock up?

If you do, remember...

Contraception is treason. Make some white babies!

>Be Breitbart
>Portray yourself as the underdog fighting the establishment
>Get those delicious clicks
>You back a guy who can't possible win
>Get even more of those delicious clicks
>WTF, he actually wins
>You are the establishment now
>The clicks start to dwindle
>Realize that the clicks will continue to dwindle as long as you are the establisment

Sure would be nice if republicans had an actual voice in media to spread this

Uh-huh. 729k Democrats voted in 'Bama in 2016. 671k now. Pretty fucking high if you ask me.

In descending order of blame:
>Roy Moore himself for NOT CAMPAIGNING, and when he did campaign, thumping the Bible instead of pushing the MAGA agenda, and utterly faceplanting a softball Hannity interview. Flipping 10,000 votes D to R or 20,000 votes write-in to R would have handed him a victory last night despite everyone else's fuckups.
>Mitch McConnell for torpedoing Mo Brooks in the primary, leaving Moore around as a dummy candidate, and leaving Strange open to smears that he was McConnell's butt buddy, when he'd been a reliable vote for the MAGA agenda.
>Steve Bannon for backing Moore instead of Strange in the primary, thinking "Trumpism without Trump" was possible when the kike media is cracking down harder than it ever did in 2016 and Trump needs all the support he can get to get his agenda through Congress, and generally getting high by huffing his own Guinness farts
>the white voters of Alabama for not holding their noses and voting for a man that would have supported the MAGA agenda, no matter what his personal foibles

Low republican turnout and write ins lost the election for Moore. Not some inspirational surge of Democrats trying to vote against a fascist or something.

Feel free to make a counter-argument. Any time now.
If it's a game of chance, would you bet on the off chance that an anti-establishment candidate will win (with HEAVY resistance from GOPe and high potential of losing the seat to a Dem) or a GOPe plant that *might* vote along Trump's general line?
You say that if you have a cake and your choices are 10% you get the whole cake, 40% you will have shit nuggets forced down your throat and 50% chance of maybe getting 1/4 of the cake, you would roll the dice for those 10%?

Nothing ever leads to anything with republicans. Only bending the fuck over and letting democrats win.

Unfrozen Caveman Stabber

She was told by Kelly that she was done on Jan 20th, then she wanted to talk to Trump about it. Kelly said no, and she tried to go up to the residence. That's when SS took her out.

are you the same Finn who whiteknights for Lauren?

have you transitioned to just being the resident defeatist cuck?