This poor girl met the love of her life, only to have him taken away from her at such a young age

This poor girl met the love of her life, only to have him taken away from her at such a young age.

What should I say to console her?

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/12/man_shot_to_death_during_gambl.html
gunmemorial.org/2017/12/10/terrell-thomas-guy-jr#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't explain why, but I kinda want to buy this nice gentleman a car.

i thought they were dwarfs from OPs pic

Go back to Sup Forums you edgy faggot.
If you think sperging out on social media is going to actually help our cause at all you must be a fucking retard. You wouldn’t even say it in real life because you are a useless pussy.
God I hate /nu/pol
Sage

>well well we'll

"At least now he won't murder you"

lemme guess, gang shooting?

Burn the coal,
well, someone's gotta pay the toll.

Hmm, seems like you got by without paying the toll.

>can't wait to see you again
Educate her out of her foolish beliefs by fedora posting.

Remember that the trashiest of whites vote for the left and assimilate to black "culture."

What did this stupid jig do get killed?

You should say "My life is ruined from my whore of a mothers divorce, I want to lash out my inconceivable pain out at you"

fpbp

Police brutality, obviously.

nigger loving whore

Me too, I thought even dwarf niggers leave their women before I read the caption.

"Burn the coal....pay the toll."

Buy her ps4. It‘s best console.

My school had like 10 black people in my graduating class and a couple years ago I heard from my friend that one of the black kids drowned while he was kayaking. Why you would go anywhere near the water when you can’t swim is beyond me

They're genetically defective and this is nature's way of getting rid of their shit genes

well well we'll... what do we have here..

Kayaks are death traps my man.

You realize this is just some whore virtue signaling over a dead nigger, right? She clearly wasn't fucking him or you'd know it, trust me. Everytime someone dies a competition erupts between women for who seen as the real victim because they were "close" with the deceased. If you had a one-night stand with a whore and you die, without a doubt she'll be on facebook talking about how you two were going to get married. If you think it's about the nigger, you're bluepilled as fuck.

Why do I have a sudden urge to start buying kayaks for black kids?

Is this actually a coalburning situation? It reads more like a virtue signal that exaggerates the extent of their relationship to maximize the headpats she'll receive.

>photo looks like it was taken at school, and is not romantic
>no romantic language or relationshippy pet names, just talk of "fond memories"
>tone is weirdly casual and doesn't seem to indicate very much pain or sadness
>arguments ended with "laughing it off and going on with the day" rather than insert-some-heartfelt-romantic-crap-here

I'm going with amicable semi-friendship that consists of her flirting for attention while failing to realize that literally all he wants from her is bobs and vagene.

I went to high school, with her.

Can confirm she's a coalburner...and dumb as a brick.

to fight dat racism my mang

reparations in the form of kayaks

I'm sure she's both of those things. I'm also sure they weren't romantically involved. Also don't lie, you still do go to high school with her.

Glad I'm not the only person who picked up on that. Sometimes I forget not everyone on this board is autistic.

killed during gambling dispute
al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/12/man_shot_to_death_during_gambl.html

>Why you would go anywhere near the water when you can’t swim is beyond me
You're projecting your own agency and rationality onto a lesser being. You'll understand them a lot better when you stop doing that.

Coal shouldn't burn coal. Pneumonia.

kek

>At least you didn't end up a single mother like 97% of women in your situation.

because they are niggers, and niggers are stupid

Same thing happens when some loser kills himself. All the people who made his life in school a living hell take to facebook to talk about all the "fond memories" they had and how they will be missed greatly. It's a sham.

let her moarn. dont be a merciless faggot

I didn't see that coming at all, goy!

PAY THE TOLL

Graduated in '15.

Yeah, we had a good laugh about it. Can you imagine a more niggerish way to die?

My poor mother does this with damn near every worthless human being on the planet.

“bye black bastard”

why are white girls so fucking shit lads?

The most nigger tier death.

oh heck it's true...

ree off by 2
>1531599999

>a bond that no one can ever break

I'll take that bet.

the toll is delayed, but will be paid.

>What should I say to console her?
Ruin the white, die for the slight

Nah, that would be getting murdered Cuz you dissed some other kangs shoes or something

>Live by the die, die by the die.

>Kayaking black guy
Shame, sounds like he was a real human bean.

His neighborhood sounds nice.
>Just two months ago, a woman's decomposing body was found in a wooded area at the same apartment complex [where Tyrone was killed].

>1 year later another blacked white woman gets strangled to death

that's probably her brother you fucking idiot

Why are women so useless?

gunmemorial.org/2017/12/10/terrell-thomas-guy-jr#

why aren't you doing anything to prevent gun violence user?

bitch lasagna
omg kek

> #justbackalleydicethings

send me nakde pic sno you bitch

Why aren't niggers able to properly pull up their pants. For fuck's sake he is even wearing a belt.

Yeah it took me way too long to realise they weren't.

It's all about her and fishing some attention...She doesnt give a fuck about that poor guy....R.I.P nigga!