Is this the beginning of the end?

Will dumb rural Southerners who happen to be white start to realize that Trump has no intention of draining the swamp but instead is just another swamp?

It cost the DNC $400k a fucking day, not to mention bullshit accusers, and you won by 1 percent, just to get a cuck in there for 8 months. Laugh it up.

0.6%

>It cost the DNC $400k a fucking day,

Truly? Any more info on this?

a win is a win, right?
who's the cuck? i'd bet you'd offer roy your teenaged daughter just to get a nice pat on the head from Judge Molester

Foolishly you used real problems to make fake news. And since the dems won they have signed the contract with the devil and the mob. Expect more democrats to get exposed, and the dems to now fight to dismantle the monster they created.

For sure. All the pedo sexual pervs need to step down next. Let's beat these fuckers!

>child molester attempts to gain senate seat
did satan make the better deal with roy

Wasn't it actually winning by 15% since that's the vote swing from last time?

Also. If Moore was in you could of kept hounding him or hope that he hurts the GOP like the poison pill he is. Further. The margin of Jones win is an empty expensive victory. There are hundreds of thousands of Trump voters in Alabama that didn't show. In the grand scheme of things, despite Trump wanting Moore to win. Him not winning isn't so bad.

When will conservatives realize that democracy in itself is a progressive system and stop supporting it?

It's the end of the beginning

Yes a Repub senator being accused of sexy harassment weeks before a major election MUST be totally true!

I call bullshit on this election. I refuse to believe that during a special election this random nobody white democrat had higher black turnout than Obama.

And it worked in a state that hasn't been blue in a quarter century.

Jews and liberal elites have the energy resources to keep this shit up. It's not like they're running out of money.

The whole thing is blackpilling as fuck

The guy has 2 years max and what dirt Sup Forums has on Doug Jones? Might be not so bad after all. If he fucks up, then the State will never be Blue again

Doug Jones will be the vote in senate i need to enter your contry without fear of being deported
MABA

I think at this point it's pretty obvious the trump party is the pedo party, because they secretly know trump hates their hick asses. Truimp is a rich NYC liberal who thumbs his nose at southerners, always has been.

Trumps election was never anything more than the final deaththrows of conservatives and other right wing thinkers in the world. Communism and the oppression of wh*Tes is the future (and it's beautiful)

More like 2 years isn't it?

What you shills don't understand is that Trump NEEDS based bankers and Jews to drain the swamp! MAGA!!!!!!!

Okay, as you're not answering, I looked it up.

From what I can find, Doug Jones had $12 million in campaign funding. The DNC spent $1 million total, though I don't know whether or not that is part of the $12 million. How does this work out to 400K a day from the DNC?

stage 1:denial. Also jones was already a well respected judge.

It wasn't the underage sex accusations.
Heck most blacks would high five him for that.
It was the cowboy get up.
John Wayne is the dead past.

You trumptards will one day be rationalizing giving your entire paycheck to the negroes next door if it would help defend your lord and savior trump.

yea but in Alabama of all states

the US isn't a democracy, though, its a republic

I predict Jones will switch parties if he seeks re-election.

Selling butthurt cream

I don't really get these attempted demoralization threads about Trump.
>Hurr durr you supported drumpf.
>He turned out to only be somewhat better than Hillary instead of way better than Hillary.
>Bet you feel btfo that you support Hillary.
Not really?

>Bet you feel btfo that you didn't* support Hillary.

No its just the effect of fake news and smear campaign which american politics is based on.

Democrats pay nogs to vote and bus them around. They play jew tricks. Republicans are too honest.

It's a country where all people aged 18+ vote. That's a bog standard democracy by modern standards.

Nope, republicans are just LOSERS and pedo-lovers. We all see that now, fag.

user, you have to have been to American school to understand the fine distinction means. If the entire male citizenry of the Polis don't assemble to cast lots on whether to go to war with Sparta or Korinth, it's not real Democracy, but instead a Republic where the most important thing is that Sheldon Adelson get a tax cut and Israel gets free guns. Then if we have time, we might think about unfucking Northeast Ohio, Southwest Michigan, West Virginia, etc. etc. etc.