Hang the bitch,democracy is dead. Why is nobody mad about this shit?

Hang the bitch,democracy is dead. Why is nobody mad about this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

advisa.se/en/research/brexit-bus/
youtube.com/watch?v=UKaoWWC9COQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think you could do any better mate?

advisa.se/en/research/brexit-bus/

We're all fucked.

waste of time

faster

I think we all learned democracy is a sham this year. Like this roy moore shit, as if we didnt elect republicans into a dual house majority at the federal level AND state, and nowwww they cant pass anything like they could when obamas vetoe was a fait accompli?

What a joke. Day of the fucking rope NOW

Pitty 4 chan isn't what it used to be, what happened to the fire? We should be plotting some shit.

I don't know what to think about it because I don't know what is going to happen next with Brexit, truth be told.

too many slide threads/constant reposts

and tons of people aren't here because of the election, but they'll be back

Hopefully, I'm sick of the bland shit on her. Sup Forums used to be the place feared by everyone, now it's a shell of its self. We need to start a union movement and rock the government.

Here*

So what percentage of the population would have to vote to get her publicly executed?

Please explain the situation.

What percentage would vote for public hanging. #hangmay would look insane on twitter.

We've been sold down the river by the old bitch, She went to Brussels and caved in to every thing they wanted with no return. Strong and stable my aese, she won't be stable at the fucking stocks.

Arse*

Short version: Parliament just passed an amendment to the EU exit bill, which means that Parliament has to have a final vote on the deal. People are assuming that if Parliament votes no that we won't leave. It's more likely we'll "cliff edge" where we leave with no deal which would be economically disastrous. May is also a complete joke in politics right now

Well duh
What do you think this whole brexit thing is?

I'm reading about some vote that happened today. the labour party is happy about it, which I assume means that the UK is going the recipient of some major pain in the near future. Is this correct?

>Labour is happy so the UK will have some pain for it
You know the Tories have no clue to what their doing either.

Here here

I see, is there any chance May gets ousted by the party and replaced by someone like Moggs? Also, this sounds like it could he a positive, a hard exit sounds better than what May had offered as a brexit plan.

Sadly who ever takes over is going to be eating piles of shit anyway. Why do you think everyone else backed out of the leadership race. As it stands the line of succession is in ruins as in UK politics they spend years setting people up to be the next leader. Which was supposed to be Osbourne, then he made himself politically radioactive. So he left being an MP and became an editor.

May was not supposed to be in this job at all.

Moggs is hugely unpopular with the common man in the UK. Boris is a public joke. Beyond that are those without a known name or with a vacuum of charisma. Basically the Tories are fucked because Cameron did not want to deal with the Brexit.

THIS IS THE PLAN LADS
>HANG MAY
>INSTATE MOGG
>BREXIT HARDER FOR EUROPE THAN MY COCK FOR THE BRITISH EMPIRE
>CHARTER THE NEW CARRIERS
>FIX BAYONETS
>FIX EMPIRE
>FIX WORLD
and if Mahmood could kindly stop blowing up London that would be nice too :3

Oh shit, has her Maj escaped on to Sup Forums?

Good when a plan comes together.

May is not going anywhere till the next election. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

She has no replacement and doing so will cause high volatility.

Basically this.

May is more likely to call another election than be pushed out. If anything she should have fallen on her sword when she basically fucked the Tory majority up the arse. Either way the job was a poisoned chalice no matter who took up after Cammeron

You know it, sweaty ^^

Ma'm.

>44 and not dented
Give that madman a ASBO

Come on guys

THE MOGG CAN NOT BE FLOGGED

How can you leave without legally passing an exit bill though?

It sounds like it's going to be the equivalent of a court mistrial where the whole issue is moot. EU and your own shithead parliament would prefer it, no?

Asking for a friend

it was always going to happen. Can't say you weren't warned. Hard Brexit is modeled as a 2-5% shock to GDP. Not her fault you're a retard

At what point to the UK, Poland the western Balkans, and the Balts decide they want the fuck out, destabilize the EU, and hang the specter of total war over Europe again? Russian rearmament ends in 2025, some expect earlier. Here we go again.

What if i told you

Democracy is functioning just as intended.

beat you

Who are these 'rebels' I keep hearing about?

are they pro-Brexit, pro-May or something?

Britain could have done this all within the EU. Britain were a great ally of Ireland and other smaller nations. European nations spunked their strength in WWII. EU is the only way for global relevance. Otherwise you're just another Canada

>Big Tezza May will bounce back in 2018

Under Blair and Brown, there were two major terrorist attacks. That's important because New Labour ran the country for 13 years. Under Theresa May, there's been 5 in less than a year.

5 in less than a fucking year.

Wonder why?

Don't you think its got something to do with May and the Conservatives cutting police, GCHQ, MI5 and MI6 funding to the bone in the name of austerity? Keep in mind that ALL the opposition parties want to increase funding to our security and emergency services but May wants to keep on slashing the cash they recieve.

Theresa May and crew didn't plan this attack but had our emergency services been properly funded then this attack would've never taken place, the others wouldn't have either. Yet what has she been doing all day? I'll tell you, arsing about like a headless chicken while going to photo shoots to keep her ugly intersex face on the TV. When Manchester happened, Andy Burnham took charge of the situation on the ground. He's obviously the next Labour leader and possible Prime Minister at this rate.

May can get to fuck, all she has done since getting into Downing Street is PR herself like a true whore. Donald Trump has done more by calling the terrorists losers. I'll let that sink in, Donald Trump has done more in the aftermath of this bombing to condemn the terrorists than our own, supposedly "strong and stable" PM.

Theresa May is a waste of space and when the chips were down she cared about getting on the telly and hoping for her Tony Blair Diana moment than doing anything to help.

>"You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think politicians are going to die? No, it’s going to be the average guy, like you and your children."

I'll never forgive that scumbag for killing Lee Rigby, but he was right about that.

You faggots were doomed from the start. No constitution, no actual rights, just a bunch of bullshit legal precedents and an inbred royal family. Enjoy Muhammad's cock.

it literally doesnt matter even the slightest little bit, you over-reacting little bitch

brexit is still on course, we'l get what we want.

Every time I decide the US or the UK is the worst set of political fuckwits on earth, the other one comes along and takes it a bit lower. Today it's a tie.

Politicians knows it retarded to do it. Thats why they are reluctant to do it. Truth is Britain had a very privileged position that some of the Balkan countries would genocide again for.

Thatcher won Britain a lot of shit. But you muppets threw it away because your Boomers are spoilt little cunts and too many Muslims

I hope so bitch

Amen, bongbro. Lee Rigby was a good boy, you could see that in his photograph. Just a small bit of toughness would clean up this nonsense. The open borders crowd won't have it apparently, there or here.

this level of selling out is fertile ground for british fascism pt 2: electric boogaloo

Looks like you took it though a xmas market or something mate

Retake your driving test

its just some old self entitle bitch who was given the position. she didnt even win a election to initially get into office in the position she is in

your own fault for letting a woman call the shots for so long . if you had any sense you would have killed the queen a decade ago

>Theresa May and crew didn't plan this attack but had our emergency services been properly funded then this attack would've never taken place, the others wouldn't have either.

wait hold up nigga, what bombing in bongland recently? i'm a wagecuck and haven't watched the news or been on here in ages

>Democracy is dead
>Vote is literally for democracy in Parliament

>Parliament passes a law
>"Democracy is dead"
Are you fucking thick, or something?
Or what?

What most Europeans dont understand is that Britain should have never entered into the EU in the first place

We have and always will fully support the EEC but our domestic and global politics, both practice and philosophy, are so vastly different to central Europe bolting them together has done nothing but slowly destroy the country over the last 50 years.

>#hangmay would look insane on twitter
kek it would too

Tony Blair destroyed you. Germany had a moratorium on immigrants. Why did Ireland leave? UK has issues with London centralising everything and depriving the rest of the country of resources. Its the same thing in Ireland with Dublin only we can't break down into smaller countries. Tommy Robinson was right 5 years ago but was called a racist scumbag. Rotherham has vindicated him. EU had nothing to do with Pakistani immigrants. Your Empire did.

>parliament gainsays the referendum
>thinks democracy is alive and well
>calls others thick
WEW

youtube.com/watch?v=UKaoWWC9COQ

Soon.

London is a parasite. Should be purged off all traitors before emptying out the less than desirable from there.

when is the sequel coming out?

But who will be your Mosley?

>passes law that transfers power away from parliament
>THINK ABOUT PARLIAMENT
>ARE YOU FUCKING FICK OR WOT>?:

>muh blair
just the tip of the ice berg that extends decades. Our Mugabe, he took a payoff to fuck off rather than face the music.

Pretty sure he currently has a quiet job on the EU payroll and a dozen high value properties under a shell company.

>democracy is dead

Why not happy?