Shingeki no Kyojin/SnK

I want to protect that smile

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

>timeskip
>doesn't tell us anything about Zeke/Reiner/Annie

So Zeke and Reiner are most likely back on the mainland right? That would be the best move for them, not to mention Ymir said in her letter "soon i'll be dead". I highly doubt that the Marleyan government would let a shifter be killed off the mainland unless it was absolutely necessary, so they most likely took her back to be eaten by another Marley loyalist.

Now that only really leaves Annie. What happened with her? Is she still locked up underneath HQ?

Endgame right here, brothers.

stop posting this pls

Embrace it.

delet this

Did Armin cut his hair? He looks nice.

I don't know what's Annie's role in the story anymore. I thought she was going to guide Eren but he pretty much did it alone. I hope she is dead.

I would like someone to look at me in that way.

They will appear next chapter.

So sad they are not going to post here because of Armin. He deserves the best because he is the best. Do not give up.

so is ymir confirmed dead and annie confirmed to never leave that crystal

So it's been nine months I think Ymir is almost certainly dead.

Yeah, the fact Annie, Zeke, Reiner and Ymir have not been relevant over a damn year is pretty telling.

People are butthurt about a nine month timeskip when this series basically began with a three year one from trainees to graduation.

'Sigh'
I hope Ymir got eaten by a hot girl at least

I wasn't a year?

>people are butthurt about a timeskip

I don't know who you're referring to. The idea of timeskips have always been well received any time I've brought them up here.

Pixis pls

Eren looks depressed. I have never liked him so much but it is hard to enjoy Armin and Mikasa's happiness when he feels so miserable.

He's coming to terms with the fact that everything he saw through Grisha and is happening to him is real. Eren's life is suffering.

He is preparing himself to commit genocide.
Eren is not a heartless monster, but he knows genocide is the only answer.

What if that's the answer that the King gave to Grisha? That the only way to liberate Eldians would be to return to the old ways of slavery or straight up commit genocide.

Maybe Eren is coming to terms with doing what the Old King was unable to.

So do I, user. So do I.