Hey pol didn't you tell me America was affordable?

Hey pol didn't you tell me America was affordable?

Other urls found in this thread:

cancerdefeated.com/newsletters/American-Beef-is-Banned-in-Europe-and-Much-of-the-Rest-of-the-World.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$6-$8/lb isn't bad these days.

Apparently you cant read

Shop somewhere else. Why are you even looking at $13/pound roasts in a fucking supermarket chain. If I were spending that kind of money on a roast, I would go to a butcher shop. I think I might go get one of these roasts to do in the slow cooker this weekend.

Oops, you're right. Well, buy cheaper cuts then. That's not out of line for fancier stuff.

I'm a particular fan of the stuff they sell for stewing. Actually comes out pretty good on the grill.

Best of all sometimes they overstock or whatever the case is and then run a 2-for-1 deal. 2-for-1 + $7/lb = I'm eating beef every day this week.

ANGUS :DDD

Publix is sometimes the only grocery store down here

Unless I want to eat fake shit packaged in China from Walmart or Winn Dixie

Prime rib is expensive everywhere

Does that mean they already took the bone out?

>10 lb. beef rib roast
it's just like that post about the fat bitch complaining about the cost of healthy food and just buying avocados and limes

Whole beef tenderloin $96?

That's fucking 7 1lb filet mignon steaks for $100. What a fucking steal. Hope you bought that OP

Why eat the expensive stuff that is heavier on your digestive system and increases the risk of various health problems, when you could buy lean chicken breasts? I mean would you really want to eat beef everyday if money was not an issue?

There are places where food prices are ridiculously overpriced. The reason for this is a high black/indian population stealing food from these chain stores.

Chicken breasts are my daily staple, but I like to add variety on the weekends, whether that's fish or pork or beef or whatever else. If beef is on firesale, I'm going for a good run of beef.

The reason for it to be high is bootlickers like the faggots ITT will call it a "deal"

>I mean would you really want to eat beef everyday if money was not an issue?
Yes
Next question.

Because then he would be in here posting pictures of his grass fed, open range, organic, prime, premium, lean, pesticide free, hormone free, antibiotic free, certified, chicken breasts- and whining that they cost more money.

>7 fucking limes reee

>finds a great price on top tier pieces of beef
>complains about price

Go back to where ever your from and enjoy that shit cuisine then fgt

t. unhealthy fat American stereotype that eats garbage from Walmart

>implying you're healthy because you eat expensive meat
Connor, eating 2 pounds of organic grass fed hormone free chicken strips after you bread them and deep fry them is still gonna make you a fat shit. Don't forget your free range pesticide free potatoes for french fries.

the only problem is that it's probably going to get fucked up
you need a serious oven calibrated nice to do a roast like that
so if you buy it you have to take it somewhere. then you warm it up which is also dicey because it's easy to overcook it doing that. just fry ny strips in a pan and nobody is going to be upset

Who the fuck needs that much meat. I mean, just buy a cow at that point.

>organic prepped beef
>From Publix
>Labor cost of removing bones and prepping it
>Organic markup

Only 12.99 a lb.

Fucking commies man.

The non-organic and still prepped version is 10.99 a lb.

Fucking commie cucks.

Nigga, go to a farm (we have those here, in homestead) - get three friends and go 1/4 each in on a whole cow. Stick in deep freezer until you're ready to use.
You're welcome.

pretty cheap, to be fair

2017 still living a life of excess
>fag

>prepped beef
wtf you think when USA had butcher shops they were just giving your god fearing great grandmother a slab of meat? you fucking dumb fag

Literally shills shilling for their own long term economic demise in exchange for a very short term economic gain ($0.02 per post)

Is nu-pol actual brainlets? Does nu-pol even cook or live in America? I have this weird feeling that I no longer see Indians and other certain countries here, so they now use an American proxy and larp.

Learn2Read
>Boned
>Tied

Yes, that's prepped meat, yes, that costs more.

Notice how cheap the unprepped tenderloin is. 13.99 a lb. That's ungodly cheap for a decent tenderloin.

Mainly because you have to process it yourself into filet mignion.

Same thing with minorities and voting Dem no matter what.

Those are fucking whole rib roasts. Of course it's expensive.

>pol
go fuck yourself newfag

$13.99/lb. for a tenderloin is fucking great though.

t. Butcher

Those are standing rib roasts and right now publix has them on sale for 5.99 a lb.... Just bought a 9 pound one for christmas... FUCK OFF

>Falling for the Big Meat Jew.

Vegetarian all the way, cheap food no matter what. Living off what you catch/raise/hunt is also acceptable. Seriously, get a hunting license and tag 2 deer, the meat from both will be enough to supply you for a good portion of the year.

Oh and in NC they are 5.99 a lb a food lion and Harris teeter for regular 6.99 for Choice at harris teeter. And 5.99 a lb a publix for choice

it is
get a better job
this aint shit

Great Cuts at Decent Price OP must be a faggot.

>why is my 10 pound slab of organic deboned meat from a fancy meat company so expensive?

Nice slide thread

If money was not an issue, I'd eat my own clones in their infancy. Nothing beats self-veal.

What if u were a clone and u got eaten by urself?

So listen to me. If you're missing a limb and you eat an arm would the arm you have eaten replace the one you lost? Like if you donate a lung but then you eat a lung it regenerates the lung you donated. Basically soldiers who lost their limbs during war can regenerate them by eating arms and legs from other humans.

and that is a subsidised price as well

go vegan

agreed

Hey look, now the vegans are gonna tell us all about being vegan.

Someone having a dinner party.

This, OP is a brainlet who doesn’t understand why prime rib roasts and whole tenderloins are expensive

Those clearly say Saint Petersburg at the bottom you Russian kike

cancerdefeated.com/newsletters/American-Beef-is-Banned-in-Europe-and-Much-of-the-Rest-of-the-World.html

why the fuck are those cuts so expensive? they'd be like freaking 10 diollars in my grocery store

It always amazes me seeing brainlets not understand how food ... works.

Send me the address and a photo. I will drive there tomorrow with my truck to buy 1,000 lbs if you can buy filet Mignon (untrimmed) for $10.00 a lb, for choice cut meat.

If it's prime you're talking about, I will ask you to become my business partner.

>rib
>publix
Wasn't made to be affordable for niggers like you, OP.

Steve gets in a plane and flies to Japan to eat comped sushi the way people like you shop at publix.

That’s a picture of the fridge in the shop lad

Well duh. But the packages or cuts or whatever are huge!

Cooking a whole prime rib roast for Christmas dinner.

That'll feed 8-10 people, easy.

You fucking 1 post per ID cucks. I hate you all so much.

Since most of the neets on here don't know what that is I'll explain. A whole beef tenderloin is a prime rib roast. Go to a restaurant and order prime rib. It's fucking expensive. Buying a whole roast is still cheaper. If you can't afford that buy a London broil or some other peasant cut.

Everything is XXL in murica, bro. That's why they all are so fat.

FREEDOM

you a dumb nigger

>all natural
>angus

You realize those are just meme words for retards right?

This is the equivalent of posting a photo of a Lamborghini and complaining that it's expensive so you can't drive a car.

There is meat outlet shop around the corner here..They sell that much for that price..

it's a butcher that sells to hotels, restaurants etc.. every order that got canceled goes to the outlet shop for really low price;

Our state in their infinite wisdom made it that I need a business license for food to be able to shop at those stores.

Us peasants that want to buy 100 kilos of meat every 4 months for 50% off aren't worth it.

>A whole beef tenderloin is a prime rib roast.
No, prime rib is prime rib. Tenderloin is what they make fillet mignon with. It's expensive because it's relatively small and tender, but it's kind of overrated.

The rib roast is prime rib, though I think they might be cut differently? I normally think of prime rib as being roasted with the bone in.

Anyway, yeah, these are some of the most expensive cuts of beef. Most beef on a carcass is the cheaper stuff: chuck and brisket in the front shoulders, round from the buttocks, shank from the legs, and sirloin from the lower back. Anything people don't ask for specifically tends to get ground up for burgers and hot dogs.

They do that to you anyway when you send your dna to 21andyou

that's because otherwise every chink and mexican will buy it and sell it on the street in a taco car...

oh goddamn that sounds like a plan my dude, nothing like slow cooked pork roast. thanks for idea!

The roasts are insanely overpriced and the loin is insanely underpriced
My two cents.
I wouldn't pay more than $5/lb for beef roast, any cut. Getting into $6/lb you can get cheap steaks that are 10x better than "good" roasts.

>Wal-mart is affordable
>Nah I want to go to publix and complain about why I have no money
The state of millennials

That's pretty high for this time of year. My local grocery store is running choice rib roasts for less then 5 bucks a pound.

costco is like $3 cheaper on that tenderloin

What's wrong with that? They're providing a useful service and the resulting food is generally of decidedly superior quality compared to similarly priced chain store food.

>tenderloin should be $15

You're the only worthwhile leaf here, leaf.

These niggers don't understand the concept of filet Mignon or the labor that's needed to tie and debone a 'boned' rib roast.

American cuts are weird. We quarter our cows differently than the rest of the world because MURICA (and our old traditions) so sometimes finding certain hispanic cuts of meat are literally impossible due to the fact that we use a different line for cutting a cow into quarters.

Like how the fuck are we the least soy boys here? I feel bad killing crabs, I don't like hunting because I feel bad killing shit, I happily hunt squirrels that eat my food plot but I don't want to touch their dead bodies. I have super bad OCD. My friend is deathly scared of rat traps because one broke his finger as a kid. I'm okay with rat traps. I don't like dead animals, he's okay with dead animals. How is it that are broken asses are the least soy boy around?

What the fuck is wrong with this world? How have we forgotten where food comes from?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>153171260
I am a spic. What's wrong with freedom? Why do you cucks fear freedom?

is it deboned and tied?

because it's often spoiled (just look at how that guy is handling his stuff ) it will make people sick.. they lack basic hygiene..

also you don't want to have 10 sellers on every corner of the street... because they all think it's easy money

>wahhh I want to pay the least amount of money possible but still get quality
literally dont eat meat if you're so cheap you dumb nigger

Hey don't imply fried rat is gross.
Rat meat is great.

Chicken breast is the basic bitch of poultry. Get hooked on thighs my man. They cost less, taste better, and are much more versatile.

They're all pretty good near me. I'd welcome more food trucks.

Yup. All deboned and tied.

Thing about breasts is you don't have to deal with bones. I tried to run thighs for a while when I was poor (dark meat best meat anyway) but it was just inconvenient to deal with the bones trying to eat at my desk at work.

Publix is the most overrated grocery store ever. And overpriced, too. They advertise cheap prices on shit you don't want just to jew you on everything else. Fuck publix.

you are a retard with an iphone x
you dont need that big ass piece of meat get the cheaper shit idiot

>complains about price
>finds most expensive cut

thighs taste like ass and have the worst texture

That is true, it's going to be cleaner to eat a boneless skinless breast than a skin on, bone in thigh. I usually pull the meat off the thighs and make some chicken salad or soup or something of that nature.

Don't eat meat then lol.

You are cooking them wrong. There is no reasonable argument against braised chicken thighs done well.

> bitch about Publix
> won't go to Winn Dixie or Wal-Mart

Kys nigger

A whole tenderloin, there is only one of them per cow. Of course it is going to be expensive.

What state do you live in?

WRONG

YOU DO NOT STEP FOOT IN WIN DIXIE BECAUSE THATS WHERE THE NIGGERS GO.

>come to the dark side

>these faggots don't have fareway

Not select grade

>being an idiot

An 18% cancer risk increase is nothing. Wow, I went from 1 in a gorillion to 2 in a gorillion risk, nevermind that the alternative foods all increase cancer risk more than that, not to mention diabetes, inflammation, and a basket of other horrible conditions.

gweneth paltrow isn't fat

That is USDA grade A prime rib roast you literal nigger. Brisket is less than $4lb nearly everywhere. Dumb niggers don't know meat.