Who created god?

Who created god?

Brazilians

yakub

Boltzmann brain

Well according to the greeks it was Ops and Chronos, and they were created by Uranus and Gaia

He just is

but the universe just can't be

humans

Me AMA

This is correct.

Which god?
If christian then
>his god

Super god and hyper god created super god.

he created himself, thats why hes GOD

I did. Then he proceeded to set in motion the process of EVOLUTION at which point I killed him and lived amongst you peasant brainlets until I decided too reveal my true form on a Japanese kite testing and basket weaving website. Your welcome.

You look a look whiter than most Brazilians.

>implying he was created

Psalms 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.

Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Psalms 93:2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.

Psalms 103:17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Psalms 106:48 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.

Proverbs 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Isaiah 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Habakkuk 1:12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.

god is beyond human imagination so we will never know

Humans

If the universe was all contained within a single point, what interacted with it to cause the big bang?

Also how was the universe able to escape its own gravity if it contained everything?

Finally, how was the universe able to expand faster than the speed of light (inflation period)?

Assuming that God is perfect in all ways (which He must be, or else He would not be God) then He also has perfection of existence. He has always existed, He exists in all places and all times, and He will exist forever. That's just how it works.

but who created hyper god. mega god?

Who created Uranus and Gaia?

We did.. by constantly being autistic

got so bad we caused to universe to collapse
1st law of thermodynamics kicks in
we create a new one, because consciousness

fucked if i know!

God is by definition that which just is. Incidentally that's why we need him in the first place - to explain creation.

Why do you have to ask these crazy ass question!?

The same question can also appear if you don't believe in God. What created existence and consciousness?

Chuck Norris

Jesus brazil 10/10 pic.

chuck norris is the destroyer of things .dont trust Chuck he has a big nose :)

My theory is that our universe is just atoms and molecules of some other (human?) being. And it’s like that trough infinite number of existences.

Fractal universe and all that.

Debate me, please, I love to be proven different . Even by bantz.
But don’t, try and argument this.

>having no conception of the word "first" or "beginning"

we did
with our faith

Gee I really do wonder (((who)))
Nah but more seriously just randos from ages ago who needed a means of adding order and a bit more culture to their primitive societies.

He fucked himself in the ass and whoops, there he was.

matter is negatively charged
antimatter is positively charged

what does it mean?

God created existence and consciousness. But what is god and what created it?

>i'm 12 and this is deep

>(You)

KEK

Checkm8 religious fags!
>when will they ever learn

WE

What created existence
>Oh you don't know thats right humaynes

>who created god

Gods mother & father.

WUZ

kikes

This
Retard atheists don't get it...

Whoever wrote it down for others to read it.

At the beginning there is infinite potential. Nothing else, nobody else. This starts to become aware of itself and wants to express itself. Three things are needed to manifest something: love, light and free will. out of the first manifestation the rest just follows. its known as holy trinity. therefore nobody created god.

We can't comprehend timeless form.