To Love-ru Darkness

Should an imouto ever be so lewd?

Mikan's the best.

She used to be a good girl.

Used?

Where in the fuck is the translation?

Where will yabuki art be in another 10 years?

I have trouble separating TLRD characters from their doujin versions. Given how things are in the series, the hentai is too believable.

Aside from Rito, that is.

Yes.

No.

Seven months in MS Paint.

Why is she so fucking smug?

Default winner who watches these dumb sluts struggling for her oniichan D which she plays with everyday.

She is a imouto.

GODDAMIT CXC WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TRANSLATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

she's watching a bunch of horny dumbass high school girls chase her fag of an aniki around while she literally shows him her asshole daily

She has special privileges the rest of the sluts won't ever get.

Mikan started off so ugly. Now she is basically sex. Is she a JC during Darkness?

Mikan was never ugly, fite me 1v1.

Doesn't really get hot until the 4th column. His progress is pretty amazing, though. Wonder how much of it is just him getting better or it's a result of adapting to more modern trends and those being more aesthetically pleasing to us in the current time. And Risa is also too fucking sexual.

DELET THIS

Yui's bangs get messier and messier.

It's her hairline + bangs. Initially it was too high and her bangs too small, not even reaching her eyes. Afterwards her hairline is lowered and her bangs get thicker and also touch her eyes.

Hopefully he masters the art of 3D modeling and starts modeling girls for our VR machines

TLR part 3 should be Mikan focused.

I've never watched TLR other than the first few episodes. What is even the context behind this?

Cute anus.

Nice and tight.

>has moral dilemma about polygamy
>ends up with incest end fucking his little sister

I'd accept it just because it was Mikan.

I only picture her cute little anus oozing out cum now because of Ishikei.

Thanks for the dedication but the mangahere watermarks ruined it.

all those fucking years and no one has redited this scene to actually wha it is

Translators plz when the new chapter?

>Opening your asshole for your own brother

And people say Momo is a slut

A bunch of guys that like her are imagining what kind of sick shit the MC is doing with a pure girl like Momo, when in fact its the opposite.

Not her fault that her pantsu are too small to cover her anus

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

Perfection.

Have we even gotten any Risa reflections?

Her morals are slipping the more she contemplates impregnation. Soon she'll become a sexhair.

I just want Rito to end up with noone else but Mikan.

She's already won

Is Rito hung?

I don't think its ever said that Rito's hung. Pic is more like 'girls who have never seen the dick up close before seeing the dick up close.'

I would say so.

Average maybe, which is good better be normal size than small or too big

Those two sisters look very interested in dark matter. Are they scientists?

wait a TLR 3 is confirmed?

We know darkness is ending soon.

And Yabuki said TLR is continuing. We dont know if thats a sequel, a prequel, spinoff, etc.

Check the archives

>"is there a reason why you are standing up?"

damn! why dont I remember this?

I hope Saki Hasemi stops contributing to TLR because he's fucking useless and let Yabuki solo this fucking manga

no he didn't. The article just seemed to imply that Darkness was ending but TLR was continuing.

People still aren't 100 percent sure.

We need:
TLR - Imouto Paradise

If there's not a sequel to darkness I might give up on life.

Without TLR, he has nothing.

Yabuki already does art books.

Can someone post that cock slap in the bath page?

This?

I think he meant the previous one.

When?

Never

Die

di-did Momo fingerfuck her sister on the latest chapter?

it's just water, silly user.

She always does

Did Momo lose her game?

>mfw ive ben following this for 11 years
if this doesnt get a sequel i dont know where im going to get my dose of ecchi.

I see CXC is up

Has it really been that long? fuck

what are the odds that momo will actually have the guts to have herself impregnated by Rito in order to have him forcefully take responsibility. I mean, does it have to be Lala that marries Rito in order to be the next king of Deviluke?

I wouldn't imagine so. Lala is the oldest but Deviluke is ruled by a King.

Tsugumomo

Ain't that also ending?

Not even close. We still have over two years of training and keep getting thrown borderline filler arcs.

I love Tsugumomo but It doesn't fill me with the same fix TLR does. TLR gives me light hearted slice of life harem antics with unbelievable cute art. Though the reply is just for ecchi so I guess it can fill his void, but if we don't get a sequel I'll be missing something monthly that nothing else can replace as it is now.

>Never Die
Okay

I swear I recall the author saying he was wrapping up Tsugumomo. Also while I like TLR, I can't stand how even at it's best nothing really "happens" and it just repeats itself over and over again. I love it none the less, but it can get incredibly annoying. Especially since nowdays a lot of these ecchi harem mangas are having their cast go further and further.

That said how could TLR even have a sequel at this rate? Unless it focuses on the harem's antics after it's formed. Which I'd like a lot actually.

Someone post the enhance version of this page please.

Tsugomomo fails in the "teasing sex-acts that did not happen in-manga but could have from the looks of it" department.

>that towel crease
I like how Yabuki uses objects to bypass censorship.

iirc he said wanted to end it on volume 15 originally in one of the volume afterwards.

Also TLR having nothing happening in it is the main draw in it for me, I just love the fact you can expect a fun chapter with little drama and lots of cute/lewd.

In terms of a sequel they can continue the harem plan, Nemesis this chapter is clearly still planning to continue it and even said Haruna/Rito went just as keikaku for her. It doesn't have to have a radically different plot, it's not like Haruna was really relevant at all in Darkness anyways, Yabuki/Hasemi just needs to find another Yami/Nemesis type arc to write if he needs any non SoL plot.

Actually I was talking about the lewds, not exactly plot. It's always the same kind of ecchi shit which is the thing that bothers me. Rito never changes. Even when it makes it seem like he will, he never changes.

I want to eat all of my meals out of Risa's anus. Holy fuck she is walking sex.