An inscrutable omnipotent god declares that all human beings older than 20 will die in 3 hours unless a simple majority...

An inscrutable omnipotent god declares that all human beings older than 20 will die in 3 hours unless a simple majority of living human beings votes (just deciding in your own mind works) to instead have all human beings aged 10 and under die.

How do you vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

historylearningsite.co.uk/world-war-two/holocaust-index/give-me-your-children/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_(TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vote for 2, tell everyone that i have voted 1.
Im like any other, no difference.

save the kiddies since I'm not doing anything with my life and frankly all millenials and boomers dropping dead would be a great thing for the planet

>19
20+ can die. My generation will inherit the Earth, and we will lay the groundwork for a new better civilization.

>Bunch of 20 year olds suddenly in charge of everything
>Implying the species survives longer than a month as all the nuclear plants melt down and every public utility crashes without skilled handling
We can always make more kids.

op,is right as the world would simply lose too much of the workforce to maintain any facilities. Inevitably causing one catastrophe after the other.

Humans would live in small villages, and in 1st world countries we would be able to salvage enough that life wouldn't suck. Africans would all starve because no more free food. Overpop. wouldn't be an issue, and Jews would have no power over the world since all the old masterminds died. So life would be comfy without you oldfags.

You know, there is a problem with elephants in Africa. Almost all the older ones are dead, hunted for their thusks.
So, once the male ones are old enough they are kicked out of the group.
To survive they sick in their own groups, but without the older males to guide them and put them in line they just do whatever they like

>Humans created elephant niggers

Those groups usually run the savanna killing and raping things for fun. It's reported that an increasing number of rinhos has been raped, mutilated and killed by them and a number of other elephants has suffered the same fate.

So, by this we all know that the elder have to live to ensure the future.

I write in not to kill anyone

Someone pls post shoops of this kid, I need a good laugh

You can make new babies, but you can't make new adults do anything right. Imagine how much knowledge will be lost on that third hour... It's utterly horrific. Try getting 20 year olds to repair a nuclear reactor or repair a power grid after the internet shuts down about a week after the fact, and all the world's collective knowledge suddenly fractures.
Kill the kids m8, so that humanity can move on and not regress.

That's not a valid option. Inaction defaults to voting for the death of the adults.

If you have the power to affect the outcome of an event when you know with certainty all possible results, and then choose not to act, you've still made a choice that affects the outcome.

my sides

I'm suicidal anyways.

We don't need the internet, or knowledge of how many moons a planet in another solar system has. All we need is physically capable people who can build small communities and live in peace and talk about Jesus until he comes. The world would be far less degenerate.

vote #2, Without adults, children are hopeless to keep society going. They have no skills to develop anything or make anything work.

those societies constantly killed each other, famine and death was rampant
Dumbass

Oh, so you think a NWO would be preferable to village society huh?

So you wait for Jesus, whose father just indiscriminately slaughtered everyone over 20 (including His believers, mind you) to come and rescue you?
Seems like you haven't thought that one through all the way.

Vote to lwt the kids survive. Enough teenage geniuses out there that tech would probably be kept. Us 21+ers are corrupt pieces of shit anyways, society would be much better off. (plus my brother is 9 and I would literally kill a whole country with my bare hands to keep him alive).

Dude, please, you are going to break him.

ST-EEEE-RIKE

Like said, all you oldfags are corrupt and probably needed to be wiped off the Earth anyways. Like a great flood that doesn't target an age group that is generally still innocent.

Obviously the 10, and under die.
We can always repopulate.
Society would crumble in a matter of hours if everyone over 20 died
It's the only logical decision.

Donate to the children's fund? Why? What have children ever done for me?

Kids are annoying faggots and a world full of kids would kill itself off anyway because they wouldn't know how to provide for themselves. Kill the fuckers.

Kill all the kids. If we left them alone they'd all be dead within a year.

>mfw 20 years old exactly so will be fine either way

Kill the children, they can be replaced. Nothing much will change in the long term/

If you kill the adults, the children are left to fend for themselves in an apocalyptic mess. No teachers to pass on skills. Most culture lost or forced to be reconstructed from books and media. All the mechanisms that keep civilization running will be left vacant by the people least capable to run them, much less maintain them. The whole world would be like South Africa.

Both. If you're gonna mass murder you might as well do it right.

Lord of the flies doesn't end well. We can make new children. I say this as a father of three children under 10.

Everyone over 20. I'd be dead, but it would functionally be the same as if we had nuked the planet, and Africa would depopulate itself entirely within a matter of weeks.

historylearningsite.co.uk/world-war-two/holocaust-index/give-me-your-children/

Oh, jeeew! :^)

Option1
>destroy the civilization

Option2
>solve the overpopulation problem

What kind of dillema is this?

Humans over 20 can reproduce and we will be back on track in no time. How is this even a question?

bumping a legitimate thread

Let's look at the numbers. In the world there is under 3 billion under 20 years of age. You're killing more people. Additionally, we don't have the option of not voting, because OP said everybody has to vote or he'll go with option A. Furthermore, many of those kids will die on their own (many are under two years of age). Throw onto the pile the fact that the number of nuclear engineers under 20 can most likely fit into a small building, many will die after a few weeks or months.
Then the number of electrical engineers isn't massive (but it's sizeable), so some power grids will be maintained.
But what about doctors? Pharmacologists? Surgeons? Architects + engineers? Plumbers? There might be enough farmers, but that's not likely enough to sustain the entire population.
You want a slow and painful death, compared to a swift elimination of about 1.3 billion kids (that we can birth again, I might add).
Either way, it's a devastating loss. Don't turn it into a dick measurement contest for who's holier than thou.

Both choices are death.

An absolutely devastating blow tears off all your living shit out of you and you will die somehow like 20 times in 0.3 nanoseconds unless you stahp edh ebin.

What real world skills do you have besides jacking off and wasting time on the internet? Better society my ass.

>(((civilization)))

Can somebody photoshop in the ok sign on the kid's hand lol

Obviously to kill the under 10's because otherwise society will be completely destroyed.

Under 10 would kill a ton more niggers and such than over 20s would and it's the other way around for whites.

Without the elderly massive generational knowledge would be lost. You'd be looking at a good 100 year setback, Considering we don't have surface oil, coal or metals to bootstrap ourselves into another industrial revolution it's entirely possible we'd be knocked be to pre industrial age and then stay there for hundreds or even thousands of years. The correct choice is 2. We can have more kids.

When the 40+ year old super heroes running engineering companies vanish along with all their expertise the world would stop.

Kill the kids 10 and under and and then have more kids to replace those lost.

If everyone above 20 dies we are all fucked but we can deal with every kid below 10 dying.

A lot of that stuff is unessential really. But an important aspect of society is communication between settlements. There are a lot of computer nerds now among the teens. Could they use their networking skills to establish communication between computers at one settlement, to another miles away? And I believe most of the children live in the east, so us in the US wouldn't have to worry about food as much as them. Eventually we would run out of modern medicine which could be very bad, but we now know how disease spreads, and we wouldn't live in such dense cities, so it wouldn't be as bad as the black death if a disease popped up in town.

Generation zyklon must survive

Also without adults running civilization a massive number of

>19
>templar flag
Literally no surprise. You uneducate high school graduate retards are akways nazi flags or templar flags
>hur dur everyfing work out
Life isnt a naruto fanfiction, you don't get the best results.

sorry, Mom and Dad, but Bro and I are going to become kings of this world now.
I'd have to take care of everyone in my family though.
>literally 20 years old
I have a few friends who are 20, one friend is unfortunately 21. And a few family members who are 20.
I'd vote for everyone over 20 to die.
I camp on the reg, I can make things, I live near a machining factory with people (20 and under who work there) who could carry on making parts for maintaining small bits of civilization.
>plants melt down
No they don't they active their emergency cooling flood, only Asia and Africa become wastelands, this is a boon.
>not wanting to get rid of public utilities
I have a well, plenty of land, and a forest full of game.
fuck off, old man. We would go back to being subsistence farmers, and within 20 years the best of us would recreate civilization, but we would not be detached from the hardships of having to create it, essentially we would get the ball rolling in the right direction and keep it rolling. You oldies have no idea what it takes to build civilization so you would not appreciate it as we did if we had to build it.
Elephants don't struggle to survive.
We would, fuck the elders.
write in not to kill anyone lmao
no, you dumb nigger. Also there would be no more non-whites since those retards piggyback off of their parents, they would be lost with their precious elders.
niggers wouldn't be able to leave africa, they'd all starve too before reaching childbearing age or being old enough to live alone because the U.N. Collapsed.
>you wait for the man who just gave you the world from a bunch of losers too vain to give it up?
yes, yes we do.
This. Eradicate the oldfags.
No more Jewish tricks, no more niggers, no more muslims, no more asians.
Corrupt old faggots need to die.

Vote to kill the jews the one race that is a blight on humanity.

Almost all of them would die. Kids under 10 years old don't know about agriculture or medicine, as soon as they empty the stores most of them will die.

t. 14 year old magapede

>talking so much shit

what would you vote for though?

>guys look i graduated high school
>im intelligent like you XD
>FUCK THE KIKES HEIL HITLER AMIRITE!!!????

This is beyond retarded. The society will collapse without 20+ year olds. Kids under ten are expendable. Not even a fucking choice to be honest.

Just imagine the fallout of nuclear reactors globally having a meltdown.

Seriously, get the fuck off pol and do something with your life.

This place will suck away your soul and any hope you have for the future by skewing your perception of reality such an extreme that survival and fight or flight are your only options.

That is the truth of pol, and everyone in this thread or who might reply knows this applies to them.

Kill the kids.
Most

I never argued that everything would work, I know that a great deal of small children will die, but older teens are capable of looking after those they can, and in any case are fertile enough to make more. A world without the old jews and muslims would be nearly perfect after people coordinated into communities.

I have 3 kids under 10. I vote for my own demise.

All the productive people are 20+ while all the under 10s are basically just shitskins.

>t. old man
kek, stay mad, gramps. We are all voting for your death.

>older shitskins just have more kids
>older whites dont
Looks like you've just traded the future for shit, because you want to hold onto your life which you've obviously wasted otherwise you wouldn't mind dying.

Save the kids. I have hope for the Z generation. Gen X-ers are a scum upon the earth, Boomers fucked up big time. I say give the kids a shot, they can do it.

Chill my mutt friend, he's just a stupid teenager. College will even him out like it does to all of us.
>inb4 liberal
Nah college is for helping the meek and nerdy realize the bullies lose all their steam post grad and teaches the bullies and cool kids they're not hot shit anymore and they have to work if they dont wanna flip burgers

I'm talking about the world, user. Without nuclear engineers and physicists, meltdowns will occur, rendering large swathes of land across the world uninhabitable for a very fucking long time. Without pharmacologists, you will no longer have modern medicine (over/under dosing, incorrect prescriptions, etc.), and no further research will occur. Without engineers, your buildings will begin to fall as nature reclaims them, and every natural disaster will be catastrophic to recover from. Without doctors and surgeons, well, I think you can use your imagination for this one.
Everything I listed is essential to the modern man. Sure, tech-savvy teens could setup mesh networks and begin to communicate again. But do you know how to do any of these things? How would you contribute? If I kidnapped you, put you in an empty city with a hundred other people under 20, could you bring it back to modernity? Will you care for the infants and adolescents?

this is easy as shit, slay the 10 and under group to buy us time against demographic change

>older teens can look after themselves
You're serious? Permit me to laugh harder
As soon as the internet gets knocked out you'll be fucked

Let God kill me along with all the old fucks. Gen Z will inherit the earth.

its up to generation zyklon
>tfw 20 but not for long

welp i think it would be way better for society (what remains) and the civilisation as a whole if we were to kill all the older guys

africa and the middle east would basically stop existing

meh sucks to be 24 then

So basically, en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_(TV_series)
Is both an option?

>bullies lose all their steam post grad
except they don't, they are statistically more likely to become CEOs and make more money than the nerds.

>hur dur old man
>im so smart, i graduated high school
23, and have worldly experience already. I legitimately hate you stupid faggot teens. You took one mandatory geography and 2 mandatory sciences and now you know how the whole world works?
>all 20+ die
>no rules no government
>mad max world

>As soon as the internet gets knocked out you'll be fucked
except we won't. We can live on our own, in fact most would be more successful because old people are deteriorating, and all they know is the modern world, but young people are strong, virile, and they can better adapt.
Change or die, old man. Looks like you're dying.

>believing this shit
Everyone who gave me a hard time is a drug addicted loser
Your meme statistics can suck my gay cock, and you can too

how the fuck are a bunch of 10 year olds going to survive on their own

sage

>severe muttposting
Filtered, i dont want my iq dropping to your white percentage

you generation knows shit yet
no, internet wouldn't work the people maintaining it would be dead
and most of you can barely read

In nature when a mother with young faces starvation she eats her children to sustain herself, as she can always breed more, thus sustaining the existence of her species.

All of farming would fall on the hands of the 16-19 year olds that were learning to become farmers. All of medicine would fall on the 16-19 years olds that were studying to become doctors. All of engineering would fall on the 16-19 year olds studying to become engineers. Anything that wasn't written down or any skills that could really only be learned through apprenticeship or learning on the job would be lost and have to be rediscovered. It wouldn't lead to human extinction, but it'd set us back so far it might as well.

>mad max
Except there's no more niggers, kikes, muzzies or anyone else.
Look, I get that you don't like dying. But OP is proving you don't have what it takes to save the white race because you aren't comfortable with dying because you falsely believe "I'm still in my prime xdd".
You're old, you need to die.
The world would become severely depopulated, nature would repair itself and prosperity would skyrocket. I can live via fishing the coast lines with my sailboat.
There's a freshwater stream next to me. Lots of land, lots of forest, lots of deer, rabbit, squirrel.
I can bow hunt. I have friends and family to stay with me.
The collapse of civlization and oldniggers is literally the best thing that could happen, no more corruption.

>tfw all 20+ would die if vote left up to pol due to amount of teenager and underage posters that migrated from rebbit

>angry Canadian chink can't come to terms with dying because he's an old man and a failure
kekking at your life right now
You wish you could be young again, don't you?

What about if we voted to kill the 50+ instead?

10 or 20 and under, die. Society losing the youngest generation is catastrophic, society losing literally everyone out of education is apocalyptic.

t. 19

Also, this massively unfucks Africa.

35+

Abstain.

>no more corruption
you crack me up, user
never change

>t. 19
Surprised to see an educated teen out of all the stupid ones but then again UK is a leg up from muttmerica

Reverting to shite technology?
Wastelands across the world?
Retards running everything?

No need to kill the adults. Just keep voting republican.

here's a bong that sees the big pic