How much do you wanna bet that one of Varg's daughters is eventually gonna rebel against him and go marry some...

How much do you wanna bet that one of Varg's daughters is eventually gonna rebel against him and go marry some brown-eyed, effeminate, shitskin Christcuck Italian?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/7eilZTgurr4/
youtube.com/watch?v=PjuamNkZ5YQ
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/12/eu-leaders-complicit-libyan-torture-refugees-migrants-amnesty-says
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM
youtube.com/watch?v=livkr9ox7nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure you'd like that, Sven.

It's practically guaranteed

What the fuck is a 6YP3YM?

Never.
bitchute.com/video/7eilZTgurr4/

Sounds like everyone in your entire fucking country.

Unless Varg's viking upbringing will make them unrepresentable village idiots before that.

That's rich coming from an Amerimutt.

Hey OP, has one of my fellow Italians fucked your girlfriend?

You truly sounds very salty when misrepresenting something that is happening day after day in your country, with african niggers and shitskins instead of Italian "niggers".

>childless wageslave mongrels attack white father properly raising his children

this

It's true though.

Flag?

Whitest genes in Europe.

i fear for the Italian that will date Vargs daughter for he will too be stabbed, 23 times, and in self defense

>Hey OP, has one of my fellow Italians fucked your girlfriend?
It's the other way around, Luigi.

pretty progressive to wear a black santa shirt

>25% Italian

Feels good to have the genes of warriors. Most soyboys have Nordic Ancestry.

Tbh she is pretty pale compared to most italians.... their kids if they have them will be able to tan atleast without suffering possible skin cancer.

Or do Swedes tan well and only Brits burn?

Why would she retard? Girls have crush on their dads and older brothers. None look like shitalosubhumans. Also, by the times they grow up - those most likely will be exterminated with SSA targeting biovirus

>Italians mentioned in thread.
>(((Bavarian))) Arrives.
Like Clockwork.

>genes of warriors
>lost all wars
youtube.com/watch?v=PjuamNkZ5YQ

Italy is less Italian than Germany is German,

Guess who has the biggest antifa second only to Gayreece, SJW movement and fishes scum out of the sea for the last 30 years? Negrified Italy, why?

Reminder it's Italian navy to fish niggers out of the water
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful

>The proposed amendment to Italy's Civil Code would remove the word "fidelity" from Italian marriage contracts.

>The promise not to cheat is a "cultural legacy from an outdated and obsolete vision of marriage, family, and the rights and duties of spouses", according to the senators who have signed the bill.

>They cited a previous ruling from Italy's top court, which declared that judges could not legally place the blame for a marriage separation "on the mere failure to observe the duty of fidelity".

I T A L Y
T
A
L
Y

>your country is ruined by S.E. immigration way before recent ways
>shitaly occupies Südtirol
Somehow I’m supposed to like them huh

Sweden is a lot sunnier than Britain.

I feel like shills vehemently oppose this guy, I don't know much about him aside from red flags... but his opposition is so virulent that it just smells like jews hate him.

Here comes the albanian

>loose a ware against Italy
>butthurt for centuries
LMAO, absolutely pathetic

>e
Fuck off Muhammad

Again, I’m not Luigi, just takes a man to appreciate a man. Modern Albanian mindset is like old school German/Austrian (still alive in rural areas, Alps and former DDR: fighting, blood above everything else, nationalism, family and so on. Italians are arrogant pieces of shit and quite mediocre one at everything. Why should anyone like you? Germans don’t, Austrians don’t, Slovenians don’t. Croats don’t. How about you go and fuck yourself?

Lmao....warriors....Italians are brown because at one point in their history they were overrun with niggers and muslims. The niggers and muslims killed the men and raped the women. If you are Italian today, you are the result of rape.

>lost all wars
Not really or we wouldn't be here
>biggest antifa
Source? I don't see any of that.
>fishes niggers out of water
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/12/eu-leaders-complicit-libyan-torture-refugees-migrants-amnesty-says
And what's YOUR country doing? Right, funding their wars.
>italy is less italian than germany is german
Sure buddy, we are still over 93% italian, and about half of that 7% is other european, mainly romanians, albanians and east slavs.
>cuck hurr durr
Cherrypicking much? Nigger, your country has laws against holocaust denying.
You are clearly an albonigger.
>hurr durr albos are trad xd
I guess that's why they come here and shit up my country with their crimes.
The eternal albanian under proxy was once again proven wrong.

>they were overrun
To understand how cancerous the Greek subhuman combined with industrial Roman machine is and was after the fall of Sparta and reign of Alexander “the Great” one should look at history and the world around. Turning points for Rome downfall were the adoption of greek, degenerate customs, which caused the civil wars of 1st century bc, and the citizenship granted to foreigners by Caracalla (subhuman grekosyrian mutt).

Roman strength, as Cato remarked often, came from the fact that the society was very much traditional, based on community duty and not seeking personal wealth or hedonistic pleasure.
This is what allowed them to become strong and expand by granting only a "social citizenship", not proper real one, to subjects outside of Latium.
As soon as Carthage was destroyed, Romans did not have enemies, they became wealthy, and started to look at foreign customs, like greek, which true Roman people like Cato considered disgusting and degenerate. This different mind set brought the problem of social differences between plebs and patricians, the Gracchi reforms, the civil war between Marius and Sulla, Caesar and Pompey, and Octavian and Mark Anthony in seemingless succession. Ultimately, it lead to the empire, which with time became more and more degenerate and represents the root itself of the Roman demise.
As a matter of fact we are repeating history, we are in the degenerate undecent part of Roman history, and eventually I am conviced this will lead to the demise of Western society and the possibility of starting from scratch once again

I bet the opposite
They have a great upbringing.

Hey, that one famous swede got himself an italian gf. Better claim that all italian women wet their panties for the vikang ubermensch.
Also italians are subhumans, but nevermind my double standard.

You know nothing of the history of Italy you mongoloid. Only sicily has been under muslim rule, and that was for less than a century.

>we are still over 93% italian
Good damn impressive. I’m SURE every Italian is happy about that 93% “”””Italian””””

>You are clearly an albonigger.
Luigi, the don’t have nignog genes unlike... you know

I highly, highly doubt it.

the insecure guy who made this compilation trying to prove that italians are white despite them obviously being white is a certain retard.

>no italians are all nigs see this shady test is clearly a reliable source
Pic related is actual migrant statistics in Italy.
>albos not niggers unlike you
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania
>inb4 religion is not race
Why did all the countries under ottoman rule except bosnia and albania remain majority christian, I do wonder. Maybe because they aren't turks?
They are brown, therefore you are too as another shitty albanian diaspora. Now you'll reply me with some gibberish about me being a nigger, and yet again provide no source.

I bet you think Sean Connery is a shitskin.
Skin tone doesnt matter..... DNA does.

Sup Forums houses many autists, and one of them probably got pissed at all the uneducated ameriniggers acting like genetic experts and tried to put it in an easily understandable form.

It’s funny how it’s shitalian diaspora, Yugos and other to say that kind of shit
Agreed. Almost all Southern “Europeans” aee mongrels by blood no matter how pale
Nevermind that most Germanic nations have the same slurs for PIGS/Balkans/nafris/Turks. Never mind that Russians and West Slavs absolutely fucking hate dark skin around them

user, albania is in southern europe.

Where's Fermi?

just kek at those divider kikes

Fermi is a jew

Go read a book.

Southern Europeans are still very susceptible to melanoma despite tanning better.

Fuck man, I don't know where the fuck you guys get this information.

No shit.

>properly
>living in the woods on welfera

Therefore by your own statements you are a mixed subhuman.

>on welfera
Provide evidence and then explain why that is a bad thing.

Well he lives in Russia so the chances of that are extremely high anyway. Or he's actually an albo, in that case he's even worse off.

Because you leech off your fellow countrymen.

>How much do you wanna bet
1.5 bitcoin

5'9"
Don't you use him like that
He is marrying up and he's in love with her.
Ethnic inter marriage is tolerable as long as they are in love (women do not get to say who they love, nor do non-whites).

He IS an albo, there is a known albo running under russian proxy here on Sup Forums and I've never seen anyone else but that guy and meme flags (aka all albos after meme flags) defend albanians under any circumstance. They are gypsie-tier scum.

I don't see evidence and I don't accept your answer. Why should one care about his "countrymen"?

Because that is the right thing to do. A leech contributes in no way to society. The purpose of life is leave a trace of you, a positive one, if not make sons and hope they do in your place.

he's dragging down white working class men who are trying to start families.

She is perfection tbqh.

if you nordics werent so effeminate. its your fault.

WE WEREZ VIKINGZ

Either way Italians are bro-tier, even if I am 3rd generation Greek diaspora.

Albanians I've met in the states usually try to talk to me all the time based on the fact that I'm greek. Leave me alone you Muslim shits.

Tried to pull a 'muh dick' and got BTFO by Sven. Cut your losses, Italy.

I for one am not attacking him, but what if his daughters do rebel in puberty?
I dont however have enough info to disprove or bolster my doubts, i dont know if his kids do or dont play with other children, neighbors, CHRISTIANS and alike.
They are home schooled and will certainly grow up in a different way, which isnt bad as many can proclaim with evidence and facts, but what are the downsides nobody talks about?
I personally dont agree, nor do i disagree with Varg, but he seems to have this wall placed when directed criticism is aimed at what can only be his weak points, but such attempts are usually blurred and blocked by his internet army of fedora tipping neckbeards that want an ethnostate in which they are a perfect specimen so that they get appointed a gf, because as with many people, this world isnt working out for them as planned, or isnt working especially without a plan whatsoever.

That was not me. I am not the only italian on the board, check the ids for yourself. Only it's extremely dumb that everytime an italian and a swede talk about women on this board it becomes a muh dik contest and the swede mentions pewdiepie every time.

t. Nord shill

all your fuckers want to do is dance to shadilay all day and jerk each other off and you wunder why all your women are getting the big D?

I'm calling it now, his children will rebel when closer to adulthood and he will stab them with a spear 23 times in self defense. It will be an international news story. Just you wait. I hope to God it doesn't happen, but Varg is a sociopathic mental case.

>I hope to God it doesn't happen
Sure thing, Ezekial.

They perform blood feuds and honour killings. Never said I want them in my nation, but what they are doing must be done by all upper European racial tribe
>are extremely high anyway
Out of your mind greek subhuman? Can’t wait to see you all wiped out with SSA virus. I don’t even know why we are not outright killing greeks if anything. That’s how their ELITE looks like. That’s how Irish-abbo quadroons and mulattoes in Australia looks

INCREDIBLY ugly, mongrels with nigger and gypsy dna, cucked, non-racist, poor, cant fuck their women, have no relation to Hellenic race but still WEWUZ.

Doesn’t even take post-WWII 24/7 brainwashing for a greek subhuman to behave like a cuck. Those animals have ALWAYS been anti-racist since the times of Byzantine
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
>mfw subhuman ahMeds that are shitskined, poor AND cucked all at the same time screeches about some high ground
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM

Isn't one of his daughters a slutty pop singer or something? Only a matter of time till she gets blacked.

gib me vargetta pls!

Yes I'm brown eyed so what? whatever, I will enchant her with my piano sonatas eheheh, there's nothing you can do, dumb nordoid of a Varg!

I only look half caste aboriginal because both of my parents are greek

You outed yourself, albo, you just posted that pic in the other thread.

>thinks I want kids murdered by their retarded parents.

Are you triggered, Sweden?

Thats Cyrillic letters for Burzum...

>becomes a muh dik contest and the swede mentions pewdiepie every time.
OP started it, he should've known.
The Italian muh dicc meme is tired, anyway. My anecdotal evidence says it's not even true.

That’s not his daughter
>outed
>implying I don’t quite openly and unapologetically shit and bant mongrels for fun
Back to plebbit

She's a gold digger

well any other n*Rdoid cutie will do, will they resist my suave latin charm? ehehehe I will enchant them with my spanish guitar

As if most women would reject either of those men.

Anybody who says Rebecca Sivertsen is not Varg's daughter is retarded. She looks AND sounds just like him. She is the daughter Varg had while in prison and is estranged from. Varg probably said she isn't his daughter so she won't be bothered.

youtube.com/watch?v=livkr9ox7nE

>back to plebbit
>no reason whatsoever
You might be interested in knowing that's what you say to people who act like they're new, you albo subhuman.

Varg has a history, i believe, of having an adverse reaction to betrayal.

Let's hope she stays on the path, Hmmmmm?

L M A O

It’s never a roach from PIGS or rat faced goblin from Balkans, no, it’s Anglo-Celtics and South Germanics all the time.

Yeah its pretty funny how some people can't accept that white men with darker features are still as European as blonde haired Nordic.

You'd often see on the " Mediterranean's are superior" threads with David Gandy as the OP image. When in reality the chap is basically pure English, he had his genetic tests done as part of an ancestry show on tv and he was 96% English and 4% Scottish.

Purity of Northwestern European Celtic-Germanic race is beautiful and healthy, whereas semito-negroid tainted White-passing abominations from beyond the Alps is a spit on soul of Europe

Yeah, leave positive impact on the thing owned by jews, okay.