patiently waiting for ep 5

Is Kemono Friends popular now?

Sex with friends!

Sexualizing friends is prohibited.

>Number 1 - Manga/Anime Illustrated Book
>Number 10 - All Books on Amazon.jp

I wonder if that is good or bad?

Surely it is good.

Kaban isn't a friend. Can we sexualize her?

Oh Japan.

You wouldn't hunt a friend.

That would make a nice hat.

Planet of the Friends when.

Watch out, Boss coming through!

Is there a Scorpion friend?

>tsuchinoko

DROPPED

She's a friend to the friends

>insect friends
mammals olnly

What do the friends eat anyway? Surely not each other

>no fish
>no spiders
>no owls
>no crabs
I don't want to go to japari park anymore.

More importantly, what does bag eat?
They have been traveling several days and all we've seen her consume is a bread and coffee

Japari Buns and coffee.

Like to thank those who made these
u.nya.is/zyhfwt.webm

How does this kiddy shit have fans again?

I'm a little girl.

it is cute

I want to play with the friends but I don't like coffee
If you're serious about that question you must be new

the creators had 0 budget, the voice actors know this yet they still try to have fun with it. that gives it a certain charm imo.

also generally cute

This looks good, is this show good?

not really

yes
better adventure than lwa

how does an anime about girls doing nothing in their room every episode become popular

it is a mystery.

>this
>nyanko
>maid dragon
>kirakira precure
What's with the sudden furry boom?

They're not furry if they're not covered in fur.

We already had birds and reptiles.

Only cute ones though

Here's a cute honorary bird insect.
youtube.com/watch?v=LC0Di9XtJHQ

>Implying scorpions can't be cute
>Implying scorpions are insects
The real reason we won't get a scorpion Friend is that they aren't really safari-ish.

I think spiders are cuter

I don't know being the 10th best selling "book" on amazon seems pretty good to me anywhere. Maybe they will put the mobage back online if the BD does sell well.

I've certainly seen more cute anime spider girls than scorpions.

>item isnt even in her hand

WELCOME TO YOUKOSO JAPARI PARK

Must be a huge hit in japan then, because it's barely mention here on Sup Forums

Every thread until I win the Japari Park Nationals.

Hamster-chan was better
And the character song albums where shit

The way they move their mouths is unsettling

It's on its 14th thread on 2ch to put that in context of other shows this season:
Youjo Senki - 25
LWA - 17
Gabriel Dropout - 13
Maid Dragon - 10
BanG Dream - 9
Demi-Chan - 8
ACCA 13 - 3
I read it does even better on futaba but I don't ever look there. So there is certainly a lot of interest and posting about it at least in Japan relative to other shows compared to here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPg0jKLo1JI

>This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country.
I guess I can't visit Japari Park.

How about this? youtube.com/watch?v=g8-2-XpA_nk

It works, but I want my welcome to youkoso Japari Park.

>birds
>reptiles
>mammals

user

How about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=P_GR5cUGPNw
Or this?
youtube.com/watch?v=PnsIslM8HoI&t=14s

Reminder that wild animals are dangerous

That's the stuff. Looks like the full OP comes out tomorrow too. I can't wait.

It's adjusting its proboscis, the fur around is just a white moustache.
youtube.com/watch?v=UJusd-C52kk

Kemono friends, the story of a lost girl in a foreign world trying to find out her purpose in life. With no past memories she searches for the means to live and the reason to do so. Over the course of her journey she meets new friends who follow her and help her find her true self. She will face plenty of dangers on the course she has chosen. However with the help of the friends that she has made, she will move forward, she will face the challenges head on, and continue to push on. Will she ever find the meaning to her life? She has but one choice to make and that is to fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=HSVQGjCqkgk

That's an interesting difference. I wonder why the fan bases here and in Japan react so differently.

I think maybe it's that element of escapism the show is perfect at that the Japanese love which isn't as big a deal in the west.

Japan has always had quite different taste in anime. If anything Sup Forums is a little closer than most other places - I doubt you'll find much discussion of Kemono Friends in English outside these threads.

bossu it's hot!

Wild animals may attack if approached

all friends are nice and cute

It's not just friends you have to worry about

Hm...? Just saw this pointed out in the Japanese threads, the anime artwork for the Scarlet Ibis (left) is different from the original game's (right)... even though the 3d model used in the anime was based on the original game artwork.

Sup Forums is mostly put off by 3D. Tesagure, gdgd, Minarai, Naria Girls all have confined fanbase on Sup Forums.

Well those mostly fall under 'improv style'. the MMD is just to save animation costs.

Kemono friends doesn't seem to be improv at all, but rather an actual plot just with MMD animation.

Remember Ajin?

And I'm the only person on Sup Forums watching Forest Fairy Five (And liking it).

Last time I looked I couldn't find torrents for it.

True but the director of this is the animation director of tesabu.

There only seems to be in spanish and french. I'm watching former.
Nobody bothered ripping the english crunchy subs.

I'm watching the English subs on crunchyroll but I'm a bit behind on everything besides Kemono Friends recently due to being busy wage slaving.

But here's the big question: Are you liking it?

this looks trippy and apocalyptic as fuck
is it?

Kind of.
It gives me the impression that the staff are actual fairies. It's pretty unique.

Suddenly, Kemono gets really popular now.

Start
|
Do you watch Kemono friends?
Yes-->Great!
No-->I see, you are the friend who doesn't watch Kemono friends!-->Great!

JAPARI PARK HE YOUKOSO

Actually, this show is the most popular anime of this season on 2ch. No.1 of post apocalypse genre.
けものはいてものけものはいない!

I can't wait for a bunch of new purposely low-budget shows to get made trying to copy the success of Kemono Friends.
Or hopefully people will learn to harness that magical feeling of adventure from this instead.

I want to adopt Small-Clawed Otter. She was the cutest one so far.

1. Keeping otters and exotic animals is a full time job not to be taken lightly. Asian Small Clawed Otters (ASCOs) are extremely intelligent and social and should never be kept alone.

2. ASCOs have a very fast metabolism and urinate and defecate all at the same time, something called sprainting, which they immediately smear around to mark their territory.

3. They are emotional animals and need lots of stimulation in the way of activities and exercise. A very important chore at Nurtured by Nature is keeping their toys and enrichment fresh and new.

4. They have short tempers and most people, including zookeepers, learn very quickly that you do no want to cross a romp, which is what a group of ASCOs is called.

that already started with gdgd
>success of Kemono Friends

I want to place Serval in the mating press for secure ovum fertilization and create a post-apocalypse human/serval friend baby

I want to fill bag's bag with my semen.

What animal are you?

You can't even get her to ovulate with your spineless dick.

joke's on you, i'm a cat

Show me all eight of your tits or GTFO.

male cats don't have tits you baka

Yeah! You are the friend who doesn't like Kemono friends so much. Welcome to the Japari park!

Wow, nice speciesism you got there

>mammals
>species
I was never very good at biology, but that's clearly wrong. It's a class, or order, or something.

I think Japari park is the world where the game is discontinued. And bag-chan is the user.

How shocked will Sup Forums be when ion the last episode we will find out that Bag-chan ia a friend?

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.