What did the poor girl do to deserve this?

What did the poor girl do to deserve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/150244109/#150250812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ignorance, should have opened her mouth from the get go and give lelouch up.

A combination of bad luck and being unironically "too good for this world".

If she had been luckier, Lelouch's eye wouldn't have activated in that exact moment, or he wouldn't have made such a corny joke.

If she had been more cynical/evil, she simply would have had her guards arrest and unmask Lelouch on the spot, then put him under "house arrest" back home in Britannia indefinitely (basically letting him live his old life as a prince, only by force).

Or if she had been really evil, then she would have just killed him.

*Also, Lelouch's arrogance. He never wanted to hurt her, but he was arrogant enough to think he could involve her so heavily in his plans without her getting hurt.

That's the danger of masturbation, user. You should have listened to your grammy.

I kind of forgot. Why did Lelouch want to kill her again? I knew Lelouch wanted to make her to be a bad guy and then want to kill her as a martyr. But there should be other person for that role no? Like some other prince since if I was not mistaken Lelouch kinda like her right? My memory kinda foggy

He didn't. The eye activated when he jokingly said that he could order her to go massacre the citizens. Using her death as fuel was just salvaging what he could from the situation.

She was the only royal who was actually nice to the nips. He wanted to make her betray the people so they would never trust britania again.

If only Lelouch had said something else, anything else. Or kept his mouth shut.

Funny enough, Lelouch was most upset about geassing & murdering her. Elevens? he didn't give a single fuck

Can't play chess if all your pawns are living peaceful lives.

Anyone who tries to leave the incest train deserves to die.

So what should we realistically expect from s3? Cam I expect to see CC again since IIRC she is no longer an immortal?

Euphemia is still the best girl after all these years.

Behind Shirley

She was a noble.

>she is no longer an immortal

According to most of the theories around here I've been here since 2008 and seen most of them Lelouch received Charles's code, not C.C.'s

She is immortal, she will be one of the mains again,Dont worry

I want this cart driver theory to be true

>some creep from the Chinese Federation gets turned into swiss cheese by the cops
>is saved and patched up almost like nothing happened
>said creep remarks that Britannian medical science is amazing

Almost one cour later:
>Britannian princess gets shot once in the stomach by a pistol
>Britannian medical science fails miserably to save a member of Britannian royalty but was able to save some weirdo immigrant from the Chinese Federation who got shot a million times by machine guns

??????????

She didn't do shit. Her life was nonetheless useless and she knew it.

Why no dumping of pizza girl?

Hnnng

MOAR

Posting best boy

shit since the ending was perfect there was no need for a s3

Incest

Is this supposed to represent Lelouch's artstyle in S1 vs R2?

Its supossed to represend ccreayus's progress in drawing

>For example, if I told you to suck my cock right now, it wouldn't mater how you felt about it.

i wish ccreayus would draw my dick in her mouth

Shows how shit imperial medicine is

CC is officially best girl.

Shes been comfirmed best girl for ages

She killed all those innocent elevens.

To be honest, that's why her survival in SRW didn't feel like a complete asspull. It seemed like the sort of fast one Schneizel would pull, and he did have the opportunity given that the Avalon was his ship and staffed by his people.

>What did the poor girl do to deserve this?
hubris

He could have said that. If only Lelouch thought with his dick.

He never really cared about anyone not close to him. In fact, the greater the death toll, the less he cared. It's just a statistic.

Yes, he did. You remember even less of the show than the person you're replying to, or you just weren't paying attention.

The moment euphie's SAZ was announced the black knights lost their reason to exist which was to defeat le evil britannia and liberate the poor elevens. Lelouch was initially pissed at her for sabotaging all that he'd worked for but got over it when euphie said she did it for nunally.

>But there should be other person for that role no?
Who could he geass into being a villain that'd actually make sense and convince and rally the elevens back to the black knights? If it was a random third party it'll just be taken as a sign of infighting within the britannian royal family, the elevens will still have their faith in and allegiance to euphie.

>Ccuks
when will they learn?

Kind of a shame doujin like this doesn't exist

She's even besterer dressed as bestest girl.

can't suck what doesn't exist

Daily reminder

C.C. = Milly >Blue hair girl that works for the autistic earl with glasses > Euphy > Kallen > Shirley > Cornelia > disabled blind > shit > the two lolis > Nina

She is not CC
Only CC is promised to get a happy end.

Only decent theory about Lelouch surviving the blade. If no one knew that he got the code then it wouldn't ruin the ending as well.

I wanna fuck ccreayus while she cosplays as CC

She literally murdered a bunch of Japanese people

People are not the same.
Well it was just an asspull that Mao survived though.

She made /jp/

you could be the one to make it user!

I hate dumps but lemme post my favorite CC art.
Naisu

KEK
He's got a BIG BRITANNIAN COCK

Smug

So handsome

Which one do you think it is?

>Suck it
>I gonna have you let me suck it

This thread is cozy. Code Geass fans are truly based.

t. someone who has gotten fed up with the amount of Code Geass hate by pretentious newfags.

Weren't you here for the threads after the announced new anime? Most of Sup Forums love CG

she had to die for the revolution.
ZERO WAS BRILLIANT!
DIETARD COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT BETTER HIMSELF.
THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY TO KICK THE REVOLUTION INTO OVERDRIVE WITHOUT MAKING HER KILL THE JAPANESE

I actually cried when I saw lelouch fuck up there and make do something that was against her very nature.
But it made the show better than it was

Was it glorious?

Why is her tail not connected to the tail bone?

She is a good example of
>before Sup Forums
>after Sup Forums

I have been looking for this image for the past week, I thank you.

*nods respectfully towards you*

Look at the sticky
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/150244109/#150250812

CG truly has the best memes

I just created this you faggot. I have the 6 mb version too that I downsized so I could post this one here. Please it though

exist

It was great, one of many things that made Code Geass so memorable

buttplug

>There are anons who is yet to follow CCreayus on twitter when she puts new CC are almost everyday
Do it now. Register a new account if you don't have one already
www.twitter.com/ccreayus

she needs to reward you for your loyalty, you post it every time

Why are you so sure CCreayus is a girl?

She draws fanart of mai wafu everyday. It is more than enough
I think we had a discussion on this before and the general assumption was that she was a girl so I'm going with it.
Nice quads.

Fair enough. I'm not doubting it, I've just been following them for a while and wondered.

>check'em

That part was so silly I couldn't take this show seriously after it.

To be fair the show doesn't take itself seriously after that point either.

What/Who do you think could be the enemy this time?

>inb4 it's really ayyylians

She fell in love with a Kuso Amuro clone.

Zombie Shirley and Alpha Gino

ISIS ofc

I'm guessing it going to either be a Demon Emperor fanboy who wants to follow in Lelouch's perceived footsteps and make Britannia great again while ruling as he did.
OR
It's some asshole who hates the idea of peace and justice for all, so he gathers up a bunch of other assholes, gets a geass from someone, then starts stirring shit up. Presumably under a Judeo-christian name like "Azreal" or "Uriel" or something.

>Flashing your panties off during a massacre

The "god" from the Ragnarok connection, back for revenge, or the source of all geass or something.

>No one has posted the 10th anniversary full event video yet
Why? A Polish user posted the Picture Drama part a month ago I think but we never managed to see the rest of the event.
Well at least the Picture drama was good. But no one traslated it yet.
Come on CGfags, you are lazy nowadays.

that was me,glad someone rememberes nothing else that interesting happened at the event,everything the staff said you can read online

>What did the poor girl do to deserve this?

Being in a poorly written show. Seriously Lelouch telling her to kill 11s was so out of character and so fucking retarded

Actually it'll probably be something like this. In akito the God lady or representative of humanity's collective consciousness said that giving geass to people was a mistake and they want it back or some shit
that would make for a crazy but entertaining plot

Based.
There was some rumors about the CVs saying funny things and all so I'd have liked to see them myself but I remember you saying it was impossible fo you to rip it completely and that you say there is nothing else being interesting so I guess no need to bother with it anymore.
Thanks for the drama again.

No problem,but yeah There's no point ripping the whole thing probably would have but im bad with computers

One was in the middle of the settlement the other out was in the middle of nowhere.
One probably received care right after being shot by paramedics and put into an ambulance the other was grabbed by the Lancelot.
One was probably put into hospital in 5 minutes the other didn't even make it to the hospital.
Sure Mao's recovery is almost a miracle, but it was possible, unless shot in the heart or the brain/spine people still has a chance to survive, the factors are how fast the (possible) bleeding is stopped and/or poisoning neutralized and/or disabled bodily functions restored.

It is entirely possible that Euphy got shot in the aorta, which is almost certain death as you bleed out in 2 minutes tops, even if not, I don't think they had enough blood for her on board the Avalon, so she would have bled out anyway by the time they got to a hospital.And then Mao got lucky and only got hit in the 'empty' areas and got treated in the hospital afterwards.

War is the very nature of humans, in the end Lulu has failed to realize that, if there is no enemy to hate, then the people will make one. In a hundred years, wars will be back.
>inb4 S3 is Lelouch realizing this

she was annoying as fuck