The absolute state of sweden

Why swedes, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

jsoulmate.com/Synagogues/Country/Sweden/
mavensearch.com/synagogues/C3437
pjjonasson.wordpress.com/2017/10/23/ny-undersokning-om-utlanningar-och-sexualbrott/
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4
youtube.com/watch?v=welX38kbPys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>open mouth

Why is he taking a picture in front of that pig?
Doesn't he realize that it's incredibly offensive to Muslims? What an Islamophobic bigot.

me on the left

>I don't caaaaaaare
What a bitchy feminine response

50 quid he get's raped/blown up by slimes in the near future

I CAN WALK AROUND SAFE IN MY ALL WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD

RIGHT WINGERS BTFFFFOOOOO

He would prob pay them £50 for them to do that to him

So this is the famous Tactical Nihilism?
Where a Liberal is able to be intensely passionate about social issues yet turn exceedingly uninterested on a fucking dime. Sugoi.

>I don't caaaaaaare

tell me.

How did the jews last so many years, even after slavery and genocide?

Fuck dude, this exactly, I'm gonna use this swedcuck image before working out to get mad.

Fucking hell.

We're the most resilient people on Earth.

sweden is cucc

Yes erin but how, how did you get so resillient? How did you not give up in egypt and europe, what holds you so tightly?

How can we the europeans learn from you? I am ashamed how savage my race is, we're mouth breathing idiots, easily fooled gentiles.

>I’m not being murdered right now
I... I... I can’t argue with this.

>walks around a pig farm wondering where all the Muslim terrorists are

Poor Henrik.

Stop LARPing as an inferior goy.

(You are, but stop doing it anyway)

How many synagoges were firebombed?

wouldn't it be more relevant to ask how many are left?

No, that would be Abos
Have you been around for 50,000 years?

Just tell me, I know jewish education is vastly superior and that you see gentiles as funny, but still, tell me you fuck.

You white cucks thats how, you constantly forgave them over and over and now its the end of humanity thanks to your stupid "morality". Thanks so much whites.

Yes, but we've been on the mothership.

Survival of the fittest. The goy artificially created the situation where only the best Jews survive. You've accelerated our evolution.

You call down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind.

Well /pol ?

Yea I know that, do you think that will happen with europeans? Pic related.

The dumb ones in my country are spawning mestizos.

Smart ones have alot of kids.

I am thinking this guy wants to be contrarian to what "right wingers" are thinking to look more progressive. The isolated, self centered view of not seeing attacks is to make him seem more tolerant. However, the whole "we can co-exist" stops at the jewish populace.

So what he really means is not "Lol we're not under attack," but rather, "Lol we're under attack and I don't care."

Post image of female genital mutilation and stats backing up the rate of such in say, somalia

>Most

this

>where are all the attackers! lol i'm a retard

Attacks on women happen...on women...halfwit.

Not enough.

Delenda est Suecia.

Apparently quite a few.
jsoulmate.com/Synagogues/Country/Sweden/
mavensearch.com/synagogues/C3437
These list 8 synagogues, all in major cities. Some have their address hidden, but weirdly not the one in Malmö. Perhaps it's not hidden due to fear of attacks, then.

>we

synagoges and mosques are not part of european culture you dumb amerimutt

I love how the people that bring these fucks in are the last ones to live near them

It stopped here, I can't take it anymore, I'm feeling like

I even forgot the fucking shot

What the fuck are you talking about you dolt? How'd you get that from what he said?

This guy won't care until he's getting punched in the head by mudslimes just for walking down the street, and then he'll blame it on the right wing antagonizing them or some shit.

See how they just seem to shut down?
They withdraw into tiny snarky bullshit because these cunts haven't got anything intelligent to say, they'll just pretend to be like "eww i didn't like it! haha you're so silly!".

You can't save these retards and really, they're not worth saving anyway.

Are synagoges part of european culture?

They're not in denial, they just worship death.

me on the right

The hopelessness is within himself, he's the cancer.

show him this

This. He (and all other soyboys) are just doing this because it's hip, and he wants the attention. Whatever proof you present to these pathetic individuals they will resort to standard responses, 'like I don't caaaare', or 'you're just a racist'. These people simply can not into logic and reason.

and this

>/pol
Phoneposter detected.

Oy Vey he doesn't care about a synagogue!

This upsets (((Sup Forums))) greatly!

>that soyboy face

How does self-hatred fester into something like that?

ftfy

Can't speak for everyone here, but for me it is the hypocrisy of trying to look progressive. Right wingers attack the image of muslims in the country (bad) vs synagogues being firebombed (meh)

It's sad. Even liberals like me aren't this cucked but this population of airheads have too much influence on things, way too much.

It's not even virtue signaling, they're just downright ignorant.

Their ideologies are fueled by their sexual perversions

Hes a swede that realises whats going on and that his people are too cucked to stop it so he has accepted his fate.

No, my ideology is fueled by my sexual perversions. These people are just stupid imho.

>Swedes are all for endless Muslim immigration because Muslims constantly attack Jews

Fucking racists.

A study on all the rape convictions in Sweden from 2012-2017 reveals a weird and interesting pattern. 84% of rape is by people of non-European descent.
>2/3 of all rapes(grov) is committed by asylumseekers or people with a residence permit
>95.6% of all assault rapes are committed by people of non-European descent
>90% of all group rapes are committed by people of non-European descent
>85% of all group rapes against men are committed by Afghans
pjjonasson.wordpress.com/2017/10/23/ny-undersokning-om-utlanningar-och-sexualbrott/

Would that you all had but one throat and I my boot upon it.

>after slavery
hey retard the kikes were slaves first off, second off they aren't even kikes and never have been not even the Sephardic ones let alone the "white" ones

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

Why should he? I have friends like that and I can't really find a way to make them care.

>its not my problem
>ill be dead by the time europe is muslim
>lmao whatever
>just smoke weed dude

*were never

the true Hebrews are black

Everyone knew it already desu.

But even the police covered up such things happening at festivals because they didn't want to look racist.

It's some Asian-tier oppression except there's no cynical bastards at the top holding the reins.

Conformism can be very good but desu it also means that for issues that are really controversial you have to swim with the flow.

>caaaaaare
>open mouth smile
this happens when you want to kill yourself, but a mental breakdown saved your life before you did and gave you the mindset of a child who ignores all mental threats as a last ditch effort by your depressed brain.

Doesn't Pewdiepie live in the UK? How bad is Sweden if Pewdiepie moved to United Pakikingdom?

>genocide
nigger you are so deep in the matrix you will never make it out

dump your sweden yes pics

The absolute state of swedish nu-males.

Quit being a faggot, there is no swimming with the flow, you stand period no matter what the cost
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

I'd be fine with people being nihilistic about this kinda stuff if they were at least consistent about it. He shouldn't open his fucking mouth then, yet he did. And once he got corrected he pretended to be all "dude who cares lmao", tactical nihilism. He's just a bugman signaling his conformity, there's nothing more infuriatingly pathetic.

The Black Sun will do whatever we have to fight for you, but only if you fight for yourself

That's not how /k/ takes pictures. We always have our feet in the bottom of the frame

Not if your family would disown you, your employer would find a way to fire you and your friends distancing themselves from you.

That is how harsh the climate has been for the past decade. And also why SD has been getting votes far above the mainstream polls.

Do what you can brother, get your people to watch this channel
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Give them slow red pills to show them everything is lies from top to bottom, bu first showing them (playlists) ancient knowledge, then zero point, then electric universe. First red pill them on the fact that everything they think they know is all lies, then red pill them on who is behind the lies and why and their goal, easy formula no?

Show them the articles at our publication I wrote these two myself

renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/

No that is unfortunately madness but I appreciate the intent of help at least.

it isn't a bad thing that a synagogue got firebombed.

He's right.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4

israel isn't a friend

They are civilians, user. The attackers where anti-Israeli - at least one was a Palestinian citizen.

There is absolutely no legitimate reason to attack civilian Jews living in Sweden for the admittedly numerous and horrifying war crimes of Israel.

Download the videos and make dvd's and give them as gifts. Once you open their eyes to the world being an illusion they will be ready to see the whole truth. Show them esoteric agenda, you have to do have do something. Educate yourself first watch the dam videos

Alt right cucks competing in guzzling kike semen, again.

I thought it was a skunk at first and he was gonna get sprayed right in the face. Mr. Magoo here.

They don't care because they can retreat to their distractions.

show him this.
moderate muslims are either blending in or not good muslims.

Read this thread and let the rage flow through you.

>I don't caaaaare

I want to punch him in his fucking stomach and then he'll understand. Swedes on Sup Forums, you guys need to do something about these Race Traitors.

do they have to open their mouths because they don't have chins?

>Its only going to get worse
>I DONT CARE

Its because it hasn't personally effected them yet. But it will sometime in the coming decades.

If you are gonna post pictures like these, at least include a source of the study/report on the image. This is just a colored map without anything backing it up. Anyone can make this.

Trust me, he'll find any justification to be in denial. their family could be slaughtered in front of him and he'll just say "The poor Muslims are only fighting back for what they lost."

ABBA S.O.S.
youtube.com/watch?v=welX38kbPys

haha nice 1

>muh synagogue

I honestly hate the fag crying about poor Jews more than the cuck.