Liberals believe that I, as a white man...

>Liberals believe that I, as a white man, should feel bad for something I had nothing to do with - Slavery - while also not feeling proud of something else I had nothing to do with, being born white.

Does this make any sense at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavery was awesome.
Holocaust did not happen, but would have been awesome.
Murder of Native Americans was awesome.
Algeria was awesome when white.
Australia is full of white criminals but still more awesome than any brow shithole.
The race war is gonna be awesome.

Why do we rock so much ?

Native Americans died because their immune systems were not awesome, that and they were basically wild savages that had no chance against western civilization

>Murder of Native Americans was awesome.
You mean them getting sick and dying while trading their land for beads and trinkets, right?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

Yes. That.

Andrew Jackson was a cuck, they didn’t deserve the Trail of Tears

White baby boomers sold all their descendants into slavery in the 1960s. It just took another half century for the roundup to begin in earnest.

They're wrong on the first point, but right on the second.

fpbp

Nicely done Frenchie

Why do blacks get to have pride for being black, but white people can't have pride for being white?

TITS

You benefit from it regardless cletus

But the dirty europeans brought foreign diseases to their land why do you think natives never got sick they were pretty hygienic people.

That happened after Jackson (you) retard, learn 2 history

>Slavery
You should feel bad about Slavery as a human being regardless of the color of your skin. It's abhorrent. Taking an apathetic stance on the issue just makes you come across as a sociopath at best.
>while also not feeling proud of something else I had nothing to do with, being born white.
Think of it this way. A black person had no choice in being born black, but what they have been born into is a political and social climate charged with racial hatred and years of discrimination. And yet you, and people who think like you, probably subscribe to the belief that their plight has absolutely nothing to do with these socio-political issues but entirely to do with them being "sub humans". Therein lies the issue.

Besides why would you even want to be proud of something that you had nothing to do with anyway?

They shouldn't have pride just for being black, but they should take pride in contributing to and helping to form a part of black culture.

Mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

The natives got sick because their immune systems were shit and had never been exposed to foreign virus and bacteria, its not like the Europeans bottled up euroaids and sprayed it on natives. It’s basic science user.

> I, as a white man, should feel bad for something I had nothing to do with - Slavery
Nah, you shouldn't. Well, you shouldn't feel guilty, pity maybe, but you definitely shouldn't feel guilty about something you didn't do.

> while also not feeling proud of something else I had nothing to do with, being born white.
You shouldn't. You shouldn't feel proud to be white, black or a a member of any race. Being born a as a member of a race isn't an achievement. Get off your ass and do something with your life, don't waste time patting yourself on the back for being white. You're white, big deal, no one should care, neither should you.

No, they are doublethink freaks. Although I feel a tad quality for what the Empire did since my family got filthy rich during that era. my wife and I adopted several kids from Nepal, India, China and help to maintain a few schools in India as an act of atonement.

The natives didn't have immunity to those diseases because along with their other comical technological deficiencies, like the lack of a wheel and axle, they didn't have domesticated animals.

>black culture
>culture

Yeah, they should feel pride in committing crime and destroying everything.

>but what they have been born into is a political and social climate charged with racial hatred and years of discrimination
Ah yes, all that money we pour into welfare and grants to help them succeed is so discriminatory.

Basically this.

Its sad that you dont get it on many levels

How?

>racist believe that I, as a black woman, should feel bad about something i had nothing to do with- Black crime- while also not feeling proud of something else i had nothing to do with, being born with groove.

Does this make any sense at all?

Why should I give a fuck about the historical disadvantages they faced? They have equality under the law now. They even have the law on their side against private discrimination.

Tell me please about one group in the history of mankind that has risen up because of the altruistic assistance of others? It doesn't fucking happen. Every group has to make their own way in this world. No one else is responsible for their success.

I'm tired of being told I should make THEIR problem MY problem. I'm responsible for MY life. I help MY community if I choose to. I help MY family because they didn't have it easy (and got no fucking handouts) but they made it happen for me.

But don't ask me to give a fuck about anyone else's fucking problems, especially when they're doing nothing to fix it themselves and instead spend their little socioeconomic and political energy on playing their pitiful victim status.