Theyre destroying AL Ballots and everyone is going along

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364430-alabama-supreme-court-stays-order-to-preserve-voting-records-in-senate
They are destroying the electronic records.
They destroy the paper records as a matter of course.
The Alt-Lite is going along.
The GOP is going along.
The Alabama GOP is going along.
Drudgereport is reporting on it.
Trump is going along.

(CORRECTION) Drudge is NOT reporting on it

Those Rat precincts that turned in 100% plus need to start getting visits from the Night Riders.

Lol

>Trump is going along.
I doubt that.
But we'll see

How in the fuck is this legal?

The kikes always win in the end.
We've only ever had nothing more than the illusion of victory and freedom.

They still have the paper ballots so whatever, but
Schneider scares me a bit. Maybe the new idea of random sample audits is the new enemy of democracy.

CMON FBI DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS YOU FAGGOTS

Sup Forums got fucked at their own game
dont pretend that there arent active efforts to stop black voters in bama

>Alabama allows recount for 0.5% difference
>election showed a 1.6% difference
are you guys just fucking stupid or what

GOP put that policy in play to hide their voter fraud in previous elections. Now that a Dem wins, your own mechanisms are working against you.

america is now officially a banana republic OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

the left's definition of "stop voters" is "not letting us bus them to each voting station one by one by requiring ID"

hey fuck faces Moore can't get a recount even if he wants to pay for it unless the margin is within 0.5%

the dems bought the seat and trump got a slice of the action along with the GOP. its the consolation prize for not getting tax reform

well i guess its about time for the reality of the situation to set in. welfare cuts. dems always go along with those. clinton did it obama did it fuck they got some cuts though when obama had the legislative branch on his side

this

Trump was exciting because there was a hint of a chance at avoiding this. But we won't be able to. I guess the good news is it will take a decade or two to fully fall apart.

The 'they' party

I don't care about the GOP m8. The two party system is a sham. It's just all about who is going along with the deep state agenda and who isn't. Thanks for the info though.

>GOP needed to do voter fraud in previous elections.

Sure is a lot of projection in this thread.

Anyone know who the voters' requiring the preservation of the records are? What party do they belong to?

Is Alabama's Supreme Court cuckservative? shitlib? Trumpist?

This is blatantly shady, the only question is who's trying to cover whose ass.

>100% republican alabama supreme court okays ballot destruction
>Pedo loses election anyway

Really gets the almonds activated

What a fucking farce. This was some Banana Republic, CIA bullshit farce.

This is the only story Sup Forums should be talking about. But the board is so cucked now...

The rolled in voting machines in many precincts for this election.

This could have been an Illuminati/Freemason/Jesuit 1 for 1 swap.

Let's see if Franken's seat goes to a cuckservative faggot. Then this all makes sense.

Agreeded