Grand Blue Thread

Chisa has a nice big butt edition

When will we get to see ioris but violated.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

How is the eventual romance between these two even going to develop? Iori has absolutely no feelings for her at the minute, and Chisa hates his guts.

who the fuck cares about romance.

Shipfaggots stop ruining the threads

it's a comedy manga bro, they're just gonna play it for tension nothing will ever happen

I really hope that doesn't happen. I like the way things are between them, it would be better if you add other character to be the romantic interest or pass it to Aina.

Next chapter when?

I'm enjoying the story as it is, but also anticipating any "serious" chapters, like pic related's backstory. I like Inoue's writing in both cases.

Does she really hates him? Or is she just dissapointed of what he has become? Sometimes it feels like she does pay attention to him, just to get utterly dissapointed at his antics.

> it's a comedy manga bro
And that means nothing can happen ever?

>Chisa hates his guts

Are we reading the same manga?

Yeah, Iori just doesn't get tired of fucking things up.

>who the fuck cares about romance.
Plenty of people who aren't you.

>Shipfaggots stop ruining the threads
There's a difference between "Dubs confirm CharxChar!" bullshit and trying to start a discussion about romance. Actually, that "shipfaggot" post was higher quality than all the others ITT before it. If you want something to complain about, complain about generalfags making everything an edition, and retarded kids spamming THICC HAHA everywhere.

IF THIS MANGA TURNS FROM ANIMAL HOUSE TO FRIENDS I WILL KILL YOU FUCKERS

Obvious tsundere with subtle couple hints.

>cooking well together
>banter
>still playing into being a couple despite everyone knowing

It's basically already established.

I have no idea what that means or why you would kill us for something happening in a manga we have no hand in creating.

I like Chisa and want her to step on me but I'm honestly cheering for Cakey despite normally being turned off from the passively jealous types.

Cakey is awful. All she does is hide her face and jump from pretty boy cock to nice guy cock.

>wow this guy did something nice for me so now I'm going to be a jealous shit

Just fuck off.

>user will never have an attractive stranger do something ridiculous and outlandish for you to get revenge

Yeah so I can ruin a manga plot? I'll pass.

>Grand Blue

>plot

>Cakey
>mattering

I hope not. Their relationship is fine as is