Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world

It is directly correlated with diagnoses of autism and severity of the mental disorder. It is literally a symptom of a mental problem.

Did you know those who practice Atheism can't even explain a simple Christian comic made for children? It's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFYRkzznsc0
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Religion December 1g_snd.pdf
nber.org/papers/w21052.pdf
diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf
economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atheism is obviously a Jewish lie. It would be best to kill them both

First of all Jesus is not God, that's false papist doctrine invented in the 4th Century AD by the Roman emperor Constantine who had anyone killed if they didn't agree with him.
Secondly, if Jesus is God that means this is a graven image

A dress wearing tranny is attempting to molest an illegal immigrant. Just another day in America.

Christcucks need to get out.
OUT!

Yeah Jesus didn't have short hair, Paul said it's shameful for a man to have long hair, papists think Paul was talking bad about Jesus

>give up something that has a special value to you for le bigger reward you have no attachment to

Fucking kikes. No wonder they run capitalism

Atheists are usually a bunch of limp wrists who cant pick up women for their life. They are literally dying out .
How can bugbois even compete?

>atheism
>religion
pick one

>Tooth fairy
>Easter bunny
>Santa
>Jesus

PICK ONE

this, atheism isn't a relgion. It's just plain and simple TRUTH.

Go be a miserable godless cretin somewhere else

don't you have a magic wizard in the clouds to worship?

Yes user, believe what you're told to believe. That's a good user. Don't question anything.

The bible says to stone wizards

christianity is the west's salvation , atheism is degeneracy.

this idea is too nuanced for the christnigger to understand

> those who practice Atheism

You can't practice atheism, it's not a religion.

Yeah it's a cult started by the Jewish backed Bolshevik regime

>Throw away your beloved teddy bear Mom bought you to accept one from a strange guy
And why does he have to play games anyway just show the other stuffed animal and stop forcing people to submit to your shit

read the scripture with context next time haha
you can have idols but are not allowed to worship them

>a cult started by the Jewish...
> implying Christianity wasn't created by them as well

>cuckeeism

If I was born in Brazil I’d probably be an atheist too

You are the first person on this site I've seen mention that. Glory to God the one above all.

don't speak of mental disorders when you literally worship nothing
t. i don't care either way because God is evil

Read this and then tell me all about how you're superior again.

both, fag.

It is a religion. More than that, it is literally Church of St. Dawkins and requires you to wear a special funny hat, just like mud slimes and jews.

ah I'm a pretty laid-back guy but since OP's pic is dumb I commented
I'm not opposed to the idea of god or anything but I don't even know the guy, why should I fear him and treat him as the most sacred being? He could just be an observer testing his powers and seeing how life goes on
Now Yaweh is a pretty awful god, do not recommend

HERE WE GO BOI

Look up existentialism and somehow prove to me it objectively exists reportedly different from presumptionalism (Which is exactly what atheism is)

Next im going to need you to discern what you mean by "Evidence" when we make a claim about anything in this discussion.

You'll find out that "Evidence" in an athiests context rejects any sort of objectivity and instead replaces it with a Truth threshold subjective designed to work for only 1 person,that person being you. Now when we talk about ironic projection about how Christians are normally smeared for having their "Own personal God."

If God doesn't exist, his power goes to the State, if you've ever called anyone a boot licker, i'd say this is pretty ironic.

Since we established that Athiesm functions on the same miracle axiomatic system as the claim to faith (infact it is faith)

Atheism by definition is a religion if not a spirituality of the physical, as an anticident to the meta physical.

Majority of atheists are democrats, want a bigger government. That power goes to the state. If that country isn't an ethnostate with authoritative government, its going to be subverted by globalists.

End of fucking story, theres alot more the concept of God and Objectivty then some sandnigger strawman ad hominem.

We're talking about the bedrock functions of civilization and the role of government.

>west's salvation
Well, that's true, but how'd (((you))) know what is good for the west?

my people led the west since before the roman empire

Atheism isnt a religion you retard

Next time actually reply to me, newfriend.

They try to indoctrinate kids with it. Kike lawyers file lawsuits over "muh 1st amendment" violations. People like Harris and Dawkins try to evangelize people.

It's a religion.

>it's a religion because of muh strawmen

it literally is not. neck yourself.

Atheism is a religion and the big reason I always say that is that you get so heavily butthurt over that. Do you unironically think that you can not worship some kind of higher being despite religion being present in all cultures since the creation of our species? Most atheists are autism-tier fans of some celeb/personality or are obsessed with some dumb crap like money/vidya/food/etc. You literally worship flesh and money, you're the ignorant satanists.

>directly correlated with diagnoses of autism
So even retards are not dumb enough to fall for the magic space fairy that shits out human. Hmm, really makes you think. . .

oh really

>here I go with my projection and straw men
>look at me go!

Yet I'm the butthurt one for stating a irrefutable and literal fact.

I hope you are just shit posting

Hell is for ever!

>cuckeeism

>being a godless commie

But I don't want the bigger teddy bear. I want my teddy bear.

>autism is a bad thing

>varg fanboy

>atheists are obsessed with celebrities
I'm an atheist, and I can't stand celebrities nor do I put blind trust in government.

I don't understand

>being this Btfo even by the old testament, which clearly mentions God's son

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world

Wow another thread where atheists got BTFO harder than life itself.

Atheists are fine tools.

Atheism has existed for millenia you dumbass. There have always been people who didn't believe in a god.

Way to break the system, bro.

Atheists have satanic tendencies. They hate God. Their denial of god is dogmatic, anyone who believes in god is considered a lower lifeform.

>Do you unironically think that you can not worship some kind of higher being
Yes, you can't though, because you're an 85 IQ vodka nigger

That's a terrible picture.
The girl loves her bear, and Jesus is going to take that love away because he is some retard that thinks "Yeah, but this one bigger so it's better"

Jesus is standing at the right hand of God
Jesus was tempted but did not sin, God cannot tempt and cannot be tempted
Jesus says his father is above him and knows things even he doesn't know
Jesus was with God always but is not God

Establishment Jews were BTFO by Jesus Christ and had him crucified.

When Amazon's Alexa is claiming Jesus was a fictional character you know that the Jews still hate him and his teachings.

BUT-BUT- I THOUGHT JEWS HATED RABBI YESHU- I MEAN JEBUS MY SWEET JEBUS

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world
I get it, its because atheism is the rejection of religion. Nice word play user

Hitler was NOT a Christian. He hated Christianity. If he made any public remarks in support of Christianity, that was because he was in public and would lie or obfuscate to appease a crowd at times. Hitler was opposed to atheism because he was a spiritual man: “atheism… is a return to the state of the animal…” (Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 59). But opposition to atheism doesn’t make anyone a Christian

“Our epoch will certainly see the end of the disease of Christianity. It will last another hundred years, two hundred years perhaps. My regret will have been that I couldn’t, like whoever the prophet was, behold the promised land from afar. We are entering into a conception of the world that will be a sunny era, an era of tolerance.” –Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 343-344

“The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity’s illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity. Bolshevism practises a lie of the same nature, when it claims to bring liberty to men, whereas in reality it seeks only to enslave them. In the ancient world, the relations between men and gods were founded on an instinctive respect. It was a world enlightened by the idea of tolerance. Christianity was the first creed in the world to exterminate its adversaries in the name of love. Its key-note is intolerance.” –Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 7

The Führer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race. This can be seen in the similarity of their religious rites. Both (Judaism and Christianity) have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end they will be destroyed.
—Goebbels Diaries, 29 December 1939

Atheism is literally the lack of believing in religion. Christcucks really are desperate arent they.

>YOU HAVE TO SWEAR ON THE BABLE

youtube.com/watch?v=WFYRkzznsc0

>establishment jews
>establishment

yeah because putting the word "establishment" totally means Christianity was started by Jews. except it doesn't, all books in the NT and OT except revelations are written by Jews, Jesus taught the Torah

>how would you know
tfw schlomo was just supporting his boy jewsus

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am o jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

It says not to make an image of anything, and not to worship it.

and you think you're going to heaven naughty boy? Have fun sharing your heaven with niggers

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

>In 2010, censuses and surveys indicate, there were about 1.1 billion atheists, agnostics and people who do not identify with any particular religion. By 2050, the unaffiliated population is expected to exceed 1.2 billion.

>Europe’s Christian population is expected to shrink by about 100 million people in the coming decades, dropping from 553 million to 454 million. While Christians will remain the largest religious group in Europe, they are projected to drop from three-quarters of the population to less than two-thirds. By 2050, nearly a quarter of Europeans (23%) are expected to have no religious affiliation

>Christians are projected to decline from 78% of the U.S. population in 2010 to 66% in 2050, while the unaffiliated are expected to rise from 16% to 26%.

>[by 2050] Four out of every 10 Christians in the world will live in sub-Saharan Africa.

Christianity was started by God when he made his covenant with Abraham

Daily reminder it has been empirically proven religiosity stifles scientific innovation.

princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Religion December 1g_snd.pdf
nber.org/papers/w21052.pdf

Daily reminder religious people are less intelligent according to dozens of studies.

diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf

Daily reminder religious people are less educated

economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away

Religious people are literally a lesser breed of human

Yeah (((scientific))) innovation
Like the discovery of evolution or that there's more than two genders and we can change that

>tfw science specifies only w genders
>tfw all the muh 69 genders backlash are from science
I don't what kind of science you do leaf, but its not science

2*

>You can't practice atheism, it's not a religion.
I practiced atheism before converting and I can tell you, it's a full blown religion.

how can you practise atheism, what is there to practise? sitting on a chair?
fuck of achmed

>directly correlates with whites slowly being genocided and niggers and pajeets breeding like rabbits
>WE WON FELLOW GOYIM

>Biggest goys in the world become (((atheist))) because goy
>(((Atheism))) rates start to drop
>White (((Jihadis))) start to increase
>Pure coincidence

>quanitfying scientific innovation of a country with per capita number of patents
>after (((controll factors)))
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminder you have to be mentally retarded to unironically post that bullshit.

Calls it a religion, it shows how stupid they are.

Sage in all field's..

t. illiterate who has never passed an intro to statistics class

>Pirate flag
>Thinking his opinion is valid
>inb4 you can't make an argument so you call me a christcuck, Jew worshipper or you post shitty le 56% face memes

Not an argument

t. brainlet

>how can you practise atheism, what is there to practise? sitting on a chair?
I practiced a denomination of atheism called (((communism))) for a decade. This included meeting up in temples in religious wear, preaching from the pulpit, singing religious songs, regular confessions and prayers of believe in (((science))), hunting down, and jailing apostates.
All forced on me of course, not as a choice.
>fuck of achmed
I follow Jesus now, just so you know.
(You) have choice.

>Did you know those who practice Atheism can't even explain a simple Christian comic made for children?

It means the child. due to her filthy and godless soul, will burn in hell forever if she rejects Jesus.

K E K E K E K E KEKEK

UGH I JUST CANT STAND CELEBRITIES! UGH! THEY HAVE SUCH A NEGATIVE IMPACT ON MY PERSONAL LIIIFEEEEEUGH!'
t. fag who worships celebrities

Atheism isn't shrinking, Islam is growing. You should be concerned about it, not gleeful.

my new favorite pet peeve is some african guys are now getting popular for complaining about white people coming to africa and donating skill sets, education, food, clothes, water. they literally are like "why are you here helping our children not starve you faggot?" and people are eating it up. anyone else seeing this?

Communism is its own religion. That doesn't necessarily reflect on non-communist athiests.

(((Communism))) is a denomination of (((atheism))). It's literally in its scriptures and theology.

>atheism
>a religion
0/10