Say something nice about Chain Sumeragi on her birthday!

Say something nice about Chain Sumeragi on her birthday!

For werewolf birthday, I may as well dump Werewolf Mission.

I liked her character

She didn't show up enough, but I haven't read the LNs.

Happy Birthday Chain.

>I haven't read the LNs

There's no LN. I mean, there is one, but it was written last year as a side story. BBB is based on a manga.

It's true she doesn't show up enough, but she'll at least have more moments in BBB&B than she did in the first series.

girls in suits are cute

Hopefully she shows up more in season 2.
The first season was pretty good, but some characters didn't get nearly enough fleshing out. It would've been better as a two-cour show with 12 more episodes of antics.

>BBB is based on a manga.
Yeah, that. Sorry, I knew that but I'm tired. Thanks for the correction. How is it, anyway? Enough material for S2?

The Kekkai Sensen fanbook gives the name of Chain's tall kouhai here as Imyeon, FYI.

Plenty, and then some. There are 7 volumes of unanimated material so far; easily enough for a 13-episode season, and it's still continuing.

As for the quality of the manga itself, it's 10/10 all the Nightow fun times you'd expect from early Trigun and then some. This chapter being posted is a pretty good indication of what it's usually like with the blend of action and humor.

She has great taste, in my opinion since I also want to fuck Steven

Interesting backstory!

This is where the clean scans I have run out; from this point all I have are rainbowy photos of the succeeding pages. If someone else who got the rest from Kekkai manga user wants to post them then go ahead; if not I'll pick up tomorrow.