What the fuck is your problem?

Kys slide thread kike

Oh no, a mosquito bite

is that a hickey from a refugee?

gtfo, kike

F

we warned you about the cat eating swiss

AIDS finally settling in.

Did you went inside the pool at the Hotel?
I'd like to remind you that pool water had Aids and Stingrays(who probably had Aids too)

What were you doing in africa? Curious

Pussy. Come to Florida. In 24 hours I guarantee you will have half a dozen such bites. Those little terrors love tourist blood.

this thread blows asshole

From Cape Town, Merkel

Aloe for 2 days and you are fine, pale skin.

If a bump rises and it starts crawling, then you need to fish that shit out and grill it with some lard. Bon Apetit

LIKE A BALLOON

I spent 2 weeks in England and got a weird skin rash on my arms, it was itchy and made little bumps. After much googleing I came to the conclusion that it was a sun rash. I read that it can pop up because of the difference in the angle of the sun, different amounts of rays, and what your body is used to. I live in Texas and get tons of sun but never had something like that happen.

Any fucked up rash or skin problem can be solved with aloe...the plant, not that shit they sell at the market. Works for pets also, as long as you drain the yellow latex that is exuded by the plant. Let it drain, rinse off the leaf and use the gel. If you don't see improvement after 2 days (never happened) see a doc/vet.

>and made little bumps.
Like at the very tip of the bump?

>England
>Sun

is he having a laugh?

You got a fucking boo boo? Heavens no!

Neat tip brazilbro

No, seriously.
You should have seen how fucking crazy the bongers went when there was sunlight. They *ALL* went to the beach. They weren't going to miss it.

Pic is proofs. LOOK AT THEM

How is that even possible? The sun is so much harsher in Texas.

I'm surprised the bongs who vacation here in Vegas don't die from fucking skin cancer, this place is intolerable for wypipo and I grew up in Texas

>spend 10 years in white christian colony in africa
>go to europe
>some nigger bites me in the arm
>i'm dying
Ftfy

could be a tiger mosquito sting.

No prob bro.

Pro-tip,
If you can get your hands on a mature aloe plant (one that has flowered)

Get 3 or 4 leaves, drain the latex (cut side down for a day), blend the entire leaf without the barbs in some everclear or any grain alcohol (1L) and include 1/4 of a cup of organic raw honey. The resulting blend should be kept in a dark bottle in your fridge. Mix 100ml of extract to 1L of water and take 3x a day 100ml of the solution for 10 days. Fantastic anti-tumorial, still got both my balls