Seriously tho, what was up with 2012? Among all the 2010s years, 2012 sticks out like a sore year...

Seriously tho, what was up with 2012? Among all the 2010s years, 2012 sticks out like a sore year. I loved all the shows I watched at the time because lol 14 year olds, but the whole year really was pretty cringey. Give me the current selection of anime anyday, senpai.

You're gay

No one cares about 2012 because 2011 and 2013 blow it out of the water.

>because lol 14 year olds
>these people are no longer underaged b&

>people who were 14 in 2012 are now allowed to post on Sup Forums

>mentions 2011-2013
>posts a 2017 anime girl

Meta.

I'm sorry. Here's a 2013 meme girl for you.

>people who were 14 when Lucky Star aired can post on Sup Forums

Hold me.

This is not the right place for you. Please come back in 10 years time.

Yeah, and? Time keeps keepin on. It didn't stop when you stopped feeling it's passage. You were all 14 once too

Stop, I can't deal with this shit

But when I come back you'll be sitting in your wheelchair struggling to move around. Who'll take care of you gramps?

Yeah, I was 14... IN 2005!
>tfw glorious oldfag

>mfw 25+

I want out but I can't

I know my time here is up, but it consumes me...

Can everyone who was born in the 90s or later please stop existing now.

How old is too old for anime? I don't want to ever get to the point where I'm too old to enjoy cute girls doing cute things

And someday you guys will be in your 50s and see 25 year olds as babies.

I was 14 in 1998.
Fuck me.

Literally think I will end up being wizard. I'm already 80% done. The progress bar is slowly filling

Does 1987 count as being born in the 90s?

Never, i will go out like Gumpy Jii-san

He would have loved Kimi no nawa ;_;

>he doesn't know about Grumpy Jii-san

I feel so sorry for other people that grew up with Sup Forums (or associated stuff) like me and you.

>80s
>counting as the 90s

are you a wizard

Women are stupid and easy. Literally all you have to do is appeoach them and talk about anything while letting her know you're interested. Before you know it you'll be balls deep into her. You don't even have to be good looking. You just have to not be a beta faggot who will become her provider.

No ;_;

No, fuck you asshole. Everyone has given me shit all my short life just because I'm a tad young. Time isn't relevant anyway, you can think the 90s are still too new, or get nostalgic about 2010. People see things only from their own limited time perspective. You are, to someone older than you, much younger to them than I am to you. And someday I will be older than everyone else too, and even people I consider very old now will seem young. You have to detach yourself from that skewed perception of time. All that matters is the time each individual is in for themselves. To me, the events and stories that I grew up with are what I have nostalgia for, but it's likely some of them came out after things that you still feel are recent. To some people, everything and everyone within the last 50 years feels too young.

Same. On the bright side, I think we're living in the best timeline possible.
I got my magic rod right here
*unzips dick*

okay fag when you're older you can complain about youngins like you

In the meantime shut the fuck up and never post again

Reminder this site was created by a 15 year old. Suck my balls.

So when are we going to get Index s3 to make the memes really interesting?

Old people need to either be euthanized or not allowed to have an opinion. Moreover, people who legitimately complain about millenials either need to be exterminated or moved elsewhere so the new generation can drive the world forward. The older generations (mostly Gen X's horrific parenting ability) are holding the world back.

Sup Forums is turning 14 this October. Are you saying the site was made by someone who was a baby at the time?

(OP here btw)

Fuck you OP

Oh look its normalfags neo-Sup Forums on the move again.

Casual reminder that one day in the not-too-distant future you're going to look at someone posting something very similar directed at you and think "Jesus fuck these people are cancerous."

Hey fuck you Horizon was good. Even my 14 year old self would say the same.

Community is fucking shit

Yeah, moot was 15 years old when he created Sup Forums.

Why does this board love blogging so much?

Hey, fuck off facist commie faggot. Just because someone says some dumb shit doesn't mean they deserve to die. People should be free to say whatever they want, depict whatever they want, and be whoever they want. Even if it's gay and stupid, or offensive as shit.
t. Millennial

I think Sup Forums has definitely got more bitter and less fun as its userbase has aged

>hurr durr neo-Sup Forums holy shit I'm a fucking loser and all i can do is call out someone who isn't a fucking loser neo-Sup Forums amirite

>yeah bruh im a chad lol i fuck 3dpd all day lol bruh you just gotta b urself lmao

You are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

For the same reason it loves metaposting

Does it love loli posting too?

Really, I was just ranting. I wouldn't go as far as actually making sure someone dies for saying dumb shit. Nonetheless, certain groups shouldn't be allowed to say what they want. Anarchists and misanthropes in particular are fucking morons and don't deserve a say.

As long as you don't use shitty Sup Forums meme words like cunny

Cunny is a cute word and loli are cute.

I lived through DESU spam and pre/jp/. Sup Forums was never good.

>Anarchists and misanthropes in particular are fucking morons and don't deserve a say.
What if I'm perfectly aware that a world without government would be hard to live in and possibly kill me, but I'd prefer to live without a ruler anyway? Also it doesn't matter if you think I don't deserve a say, I'll say what I fucking want and anyone who tries to rob me of my liberty is going to get fucking shot. And yeah, you probably think I'm a fool. I agree, but I'll do what I want anyway.

Never good sure but you honestly think this is better than it was?

I was talking about the 'best timeline' line

>Jinrui
>GuP
>Yamato 2199
>Jormungand
>Hyouka
OP are you alright in the head? Is it perhaps the fact that you were 14 then and now that you're 19 you believe you're supposed to think everything you liked then was wrong and dumb or something?

Honestly, I really can't tell. 9 years of Sup Forums has made me thick-skinned tolerant over everything for the old and new.
Well, I was speaking about the major events that happens IRL, everything from the birth of internet to VR waifu, though I rather not expand too much into that. Politics and current affair sure is surreal.

Your freedoms are safe son. I hold no authority or power anyway so who really cares? If anything I'm just in a sour mood right now so alot of what I say will is aggressive ramblings, especially since I can't sleep. I normally wouldn't wanna change the freedoms everyone enjoys now, it's better that way.

>2012
>Bad
Shinsekai Yori is easily one of the best anime of the decade. Humanity has Declined although not as good, is also better than 99% of what comes out these days. Even anime that I don't even like that much like KLK and PP are still better than most of what we get now.

OP made me feel old, but then made me feel somewhat young again.

the people who grew up and found Sup Forums through gaia, newgrounds and something awful are for some reason just better than you faggots who grew up with reddit as your front page.

lurk 2 years before posting

What exactly are you unhappy about this list? Just saying it's all shit isn't gonna say much other than your peculiar taste.

I was born in 1998...

Almost 19 now

people who came through reddit should lurk for at least 10 years to do undo the damage done

I was 20 in 1998 xD

xD

>xD
No, you wasn't.

This is objectively true.

Yeah you're probably right, but I know he wouldn't be serious, similarly to me. That's Sup Forums levels of thinking. Fuck that.

>tfw you've posted on Sup Forums since before you were 14
I'm sorry
But you guys are basically like my childhood friends now, right?

>Shinsekai Yori is easily one of the best anime of the decade

>39 years old manchildren saying xD

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

It is though, I'd say of the last two decades even, but that would attract way to many autists

You arrived like at least 5 years too late for that shit. You're just a newfag

>Implying that isn't true

Shinsekai Yori was fucking great. Easily one of the best. The second half in particular was incredible.