Itt: Post the Worst World Leaders you can think of

itt: Post the Worst World Leaders you can think of

I don't even know who that is.

Trump

/thread

Seriously? He single handedly destroyed my most beloved nation.

All of them.

Yeah, no idea. Could you enlighten me?

Easily LBJ

a traitor like no other that has ever been.we now know what a minority will do if they hit office,sell us out as americans all to spite a whitey that doesnt exist anymore.
white backlash is just warming up.

Put this country on the path to complete social destabilization and eventual economic ruin all for giving power to the most corrupt and morally devoid party in existence. Most fuck ups can be undone, but removing 1/3 of the populace at this point is not one of them.

dumb bitch

LBJ was the guy who went into Vietnam, yeah? I remember learning that he was the guy who always yelled at people and called them small dicked lol

UK is by far the most cucked country on the planet.

absolutely, it all turned to shit after him

Mag obviously

Literally wound up the lefties up to 90 and handed the country over to complete globalisation - free movement of capital means that there has to be a free movement of labour - pretended to be right wing but was in fact a classic liberal.

She was literally just a female version of Regan, but at least Regan was a happy looking dude. Thatcher always looks pissed

It's Regan.

Got us 20 million illegals, made sure California never goes red again, destroyed the middle class and destroyed unions.

The man who literally invent le 56% face
No more of that Euro immigration we is all equals now

Holy fucking shit burgers what the hell did you think would happen?

>She was literally just a female version of Regan

Nope

Regan had a few actual right wing values, she had none.Other than muh sheckles

Literally described the the country a UKplc as if if were just some sort of corporation

Actions speak louder than words and values, user. I'm talking in actions/

Came to post him. That fucker and the Kenndys fucked the US, they are rotting in hell for betraying the US.

Yep. He kept advising JFK to get involved in Vietnam, then after the assassination, he fully got the US in it.
LBJ was hell bent on destroying the US. Nearly every problem the US is facing can be traced back to him and Wilson.

>I'm talking in actions/

Lets see

>tried to give away the Falklands but was then forced to fight a war for it that she wan't to back out of
>largest (((right wing))) tory majority ever - armed forced not restored to anything like effective size funding etc
>signed the Masstrict treaty leading to the EU and totally open borders
>sold most of the profitable bits of UK utilities of foreign investors
>did zero about actual subversive left wing unions in the teaching and media secyors
>filled the cabinet with faggots and jews

Literally could not have been worse

>Yep. He kept advising JFK to get involved in Vietnam, then after the assassination, he fully got the US in it.
>LBJ was hell bent on destroying the US. Nearly every problem the US is facing can be traced back to him and Wilson.

Regan too. We got 20 million illegals due to his dumbass.He's literally solely responsible for turning the US from white to brown in 2050.

Reagan fucked us, but that could be blamed on his retardation. He wasn't trying to destroy the white majority on purpose like that disgusting filth. That asshole did it on purpose. He knew what he was doing.

To put it simpler, Reagan cost us a state and began the flooding of illegals, while LBJ cost us the country and began the whole of nonwhites coming in.