Make Philippines Great Again

Hi Sup Forums, femanon still here, I'm going to stay a little longer while I ride the bus to school. So, any other ideas to help the Philippines be less of a third world country?
Please no autistic comments.

keep killing commies and drug dealers. i don't know if it will help at all but its funny so keep doing it.

YOU COULD HAVE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION WITHOUT REFERENCING YOUR GENDER.
YOU ALREADY KNOW THE RULE:
TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT!

No bobs or vagenes. Make with rape or gtgo.

If you come to Australia I'll cum inside you and make happapinos.

Not all women are whores

Isn't that exactly what our president is trying already?

keep collecting military husband money. it's like the philippines is inheriting wealth without creating it.

pls post benis lady boy

tits or gtfo digits confirm

quit being garbage people.

propaganda, memes. think ways how to change the public opinion.

THIS IS NOT CHASTE FLIP GIRL!

lol you dirty fucking leaf you copied the pic from this thread

TITS OR GTFO WHORE

Still most degenerate country in asia

Read post above, I'm not a western whore

Any specific ideas?

Lmao that fucking leaf

I dont think you understand what tits or gtfo really means leaf.

you already have duterte, the path is clear

POST BENIS

Someone just post the fucking jpeg already.

I'm not convinced. Please pull up your shirt and show you mean it!

there just the niggers of asia

theres a few in my country and all they feckin do is become wet nurses and speak american all fuckin day and call us white even though were potato niggers there fuckin annoying lad

Just move. You'll never change anything.

What are your political views?
Why do you lurk Sup Forums?
Do you plan to have children before you reach age of 30?
Are you roastie?

plz
you so sexy
plz to show vagine
plz i love yu

1) stop being traditionalist christians who vote for the same 2 families in every single election
2) profit from exporting silicone
3) invest in education so you can stop being traditionalist retards

>I'm not a western whore

You're right, you're a Filipina whore. All you Filipinas are whores.

So show us the goods or no green card!

don't mention your ladyboobs if you are not going to provide said ladyboobs. saged

tits or gtfo

>not all women are whores
>first thing she tells people in the thread is her sex
you are already using your sex in the hopes of illiciting a more positive response. whore.

>gook
>canadian
every time

Duterte shouldn't side with China over the US. Chinks aren't going to look out for flips like we will.

Kick out the Jews and rotate the crops. EZ.

Tits

GO BACK AND TAKE EVERYONE WITH YOU. THAT'S HOW YOU'LL FIX IT AND MY COUNTRY YOU JUNGLE GOOK.

You look like the Pinoy thot I sorta knew in college but forgot the name. Wonder if it's you?

This is why there is no women on Sup Forums, too many mgtow autists

Right liberal
It's fun sometimes and there are some good redpills from time to time
No, I'm planning on becoming a nun
Still virgin

Canada isn't a country, it's a housing development area for asian people.

No, I just hate Filipinos. If weren't a flip it'd be a different story.

Avoid American pop culture.

Asians are ugly

- assassinate the monkey, Dodirty
- kick the Catholic cucks out (as well as Ingles de Christus... or whatever that Scientology knock-off is called)
- make condom vending machines mandatory in all street corner
- take Pacquiao's properties and redistribute his wealth
- declare the chinks a national security threat
- secede Zambuanga and push all the muds there
- direct flights from Mindanao to AU (*for exports)

Just like my people are the niggers of Europe, your people are the niggers of Asia. There is no chance of improvement.

>So, any other ideas to help the Philippines be less of a third world country?
>Please no autistic comments.

Don't know.

How much is your barfine?

Exterminate the muslims and degenerates

reply to this

Aren't asians supposed to be intelligent and the superior race next to white people?

At least you won't race mix, I respect that

I said save the philippines,not become an isis puppet state

L O N D O N

I fuck cheap hookers in Angeles City twice each year. Does that count?

You stupid flips were never great and you never will be.

You're a Filipina, which means you're a dirty, cheating, gold-digging whore by default.

If you haven't already, go hook up with a lonely divorced American expat so you can get a green card to the United States like all you disgusting flip women do.

Not with flips. You people are disgusting subhumans.

Send back money that will still have value in 30 years instead of Canadian gay pride dollars.

Those girls are Thai!

Show gook vagina plz.

>girls

I'm not really "keen" on Asians. Frankly, you seem like aliens, the lot of you but you all seem to viciously hate each other based on some sort of hierarchical nonsense so whatever.

I like you better than black people but indigenous black people (at least British educated ones) you tie with (taking into account factors like how gooky you look, how refined the british educated black african is, etc, etc.)

Um. I guess try to raise the level of refinement of your fellow gooks a bit, maybe karate kick a child urinating in a cup like the one pictured above, maybe stab a little bit. Be very pro-american, pro-trump. I don't care what your personal beliefs regarding either are but I do find it entertaining to watch.

And stuff my fat, American gullet with better Asian food, that's always a plus.

Going to become a catholic nun, read the posts above.

Pretty dissapointing advice for a board who is supposed to be le redpill of the internet

If you're sincere, then okay. You're still a piece of shit flip, but okay.

However, you people lie and cheat all the time, so you'll dishonor your nunhood somehow, like fucking guys on the side to make extra money. You're a flip, so it's in your blood.

i didn't say you were, you're clearly some typeof oriental whore.
tits or gtfo digits confirm attempt 2

Help prevent the kikes from undermining your currently elected and greatest leader.

Keep the relations with China tight, do not let the kikes interrupt that and promote joint defense via the SCS.

You’re pretty, but anyways, whats wrong with duterte?

pls be my waifu

Post a picture of your feet

When are you going back?

anyway, my main suggestion (and this goes for all of asia) would be to eat normal fucking food like everyone else
with globalization there is no excuse to still be eating bugs and dogs.

desu, your country can only improve superficially. at its peak, it was the congo of asia and thats being generous. you should all just try to act like human beings, but don't expect the Flip-a-peens to every be more than a 2.5th world country

Already have flip whore who comes and stays with me that's better than you sent her back to her country pregnant cause I don't want to raise it

>tfw gf is Filipino and have BPD.
I won't lie it's bother me a little bit that she is not jewish and darker than me.

kill all junkies and all ethots

Ikr, I always think leaf here are white but they actually asians

Yes he is, that's why he said "keep." Have Duterte target the muslims to the south after he kills all the drug dealers.

Protect Duerte with your fucking life, he is the best leader in the world right now.
No open bobs and make vagene pic bb

>wants to fix the philippines
>doesnt live in the philippines
retard

>filipino
>not jewish
>in israel
You sure it's not some paky in disguise?

>BPD
borderline?

Make it a US territory again

burrito

>So, any other ideas to help the Philippines be less of a third world country?
Help your president remove the communists.

The digits demand you post feminine benis

It's my first gf I can't be picky
Yes

Also her pearnt have that Asian/ Filipino mentality, but at least she don't.

Take care of your community. I went to the Philippines last year and you fuckers throw your trash everywhere. The coastline around Manila is a sea of trash. I’m not even an Ecofag, but the amount of trash everywhere is disgusting. It reflects poorly on your whole culture.

Sink it beneath the sea?
Could be a great reef...

THIS
We just had this thread, OP is an impostor. The qt flip from the other thread was waifu material. OP is just being a faggot leaf trying to get attention.

help your president kill communists and all criminals. by all I mean 100% of them.

your country is never going to be great, your genetic intelligence is not high enough. but your people can be friendly, enjoy life have fun, and hopefully suffer less

also you have to go back. you cant stay

Enjoy it while it lasts shlomo, she'll start testing you and playing mind games, it gets very tedious

>Most degenerate country in Asia
I do not believe it is possible to surpass Thailand in degeneracy.

flips dont have bpd. it is their natural baseline

looks like israel is betting blacked

it is contained in thailand. the ethnic thai essentially offer up their vassals as prostitutes. ethnic thai nearly look chinese and are roughly half by blood. most of the country is malay, khmer, etc.

What's something that slowly increases the IQ of society?

Do that I suppose, pretty much every metric of society improves the more the average IQ goes up (naturally, the opposite is also true as you see here).

Not OP but this poster is also faggot. Cheers

All comments are autistic

That's so desperate. First off there's no 13th month, so the pic is fake, and second it's obviously a tranny.

>im planning on becoming a nun
>im still a virgin
SHE CAN MEME GUESE! Look we are communicating with the savages! They understand our humor. WOW. It is almost as if they are human! #notallwomans

Nothing that you're talking about has needed, or been made clearer or better by announcing your gender.

Tits or gtfo

eugenics and only eugenics

>This is why there is no women on Sup Forums, too many mgtow autists
That's why pol is a wonderful place