TRUMP IS A ONE TERM PRESIDENT ISN'T HE?

TRUMP IS A ONE TERM PRESIDENT ISN'T HE?

yea, i'm done with the drumpf

Depends on who the democrats run against but if I had to place my bets now I'd say yes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>OLD MEMES

looking Moore likely by the day heh heh heh

Yeah, he's done. He hasn't passed any notable legislation and he has a Republican-controlled House and Senate at his disposal. His only "accomplishment" thus far is declaring Jerusalem as the official capital of Israel. I won't be voting for him again if he decides to run again.

He won Alabama like 65% to Hillary at 30%. How the fuck did Alabama swing so hard to the left? Jesus it's true, everyone fucking hates Drumpf.

N-no! B-believe in the D-rumpf!!

1) its to late if those were still a thing

2) china played a trick on every one years ago. not sure what you were doing as the west played its hand. all the nuke codes where changed in the UN. a african country was selling them to america and none of them worked. the nukes lock and have to be rebuilt. china went a step further and the uranium was contaminated and as of this moment only china and russia have working nukes

indias nukes were non existant. they did a explosive test off their shore which america thought had to be nukes but they admitted it wasnt a nuke when asked where the radiation was later. many dont know india isnt a nuclear superpower and pakistans nukes were rendered unusable in the same batch as america and the uks

if you asking how i know this its because when the UN tried to hold the rest of the world hostage a few years ago they couldnt launch the nuclear strike from the sub none of the nukes work and china knew the whole time. they did this more than a decade before the west tried to launch the attack. the attempt to undo the contamination to the uranium is almost impossible at this point and yields something like 1/9 the total mass. they used some chemical bonding method the west cant figure out. this is what happens when you put your nukes in the hands of the UN then decide you want to play by your own rules

Given his age, and how little fun he's having I doubt he'll seek re-election. He's burning through the remaining useful life he has, in a job where circumstances are making it very difficult to accomplish anything.

I predict he declares America to be great again, and rides off into the sunset and back into making money.

But checks out...

They're baaaaaaaaaaaack!

That's a misreading of what happened. Moore was an awful awful candidate. If anything, I'm a bit impressed that Trump's endorsement let him make it close.

>africa was selling nukes to america

>very diffucult to accomplish anything
>literally has House and Senate

That approval rating of Trump means everyone IS hating on him

lul

are you kidding?
trump wont even get elected m8

SHAREBLUE KYS

Look at all these shills!

It doesn't matter. Really. Less than 50% of students entering kindergarten are white. And each number, the percentage gets worse. Unless we drastically reduce shitskin population BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, they will be the majority of the electorate, and will keep breeding, and voting themselves more of our stuff. I call Donald "Speed bump Trump".

You can't even vote here leaf let alone talk to the actual day to day people who hate drumpf. Even the most conservative gun totting women at my work hate his retarded ass.

Don't worry, Trump will not be just a one term president, he will be a ½ * 1 term president.

Who cares. Hillary was a 0 term prez

Drumpff was never my president!