ITT : Anime you suddenly remembered for no reason

ITT : Anime you suddenly remembered for no reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_zG4K32NVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck, there was this one show with quest in the title and it featured a green haired girl. Someone help me out.

I always found this really memorable because my neighbor's house burned down while I was watching the finale

Is this any good? I liked Saya no Uta and Madoka Magica but I haven't really looked into Urobuchi's other works.

i remember it clearly because I found it so weird that the girl was from Mongolia. Who the fuck in anime comes from mongolia

it's a good series. Just pretend like the last minute of it doesn't exist tho

Thanks thread. I suddenly remembered Brain Powerd.

I hate this meme. The ending was fantastic and the perfect end for it. It couldn't have ended any other way.

But now this thread will be that reason for remembering it

>having such shit taste

This is the one time I liked a death and suicide ending, it was romantic since they were meant to be with eachother.

Kachou Ouji

Goddamn this was my favorite when I barely got into anime, and what got me into guitar.
It also turned out to be Fucking amazing, greater than I expected.
Its been on my mind since this morning when I went to my local guitar store and saw a selection of 80's Flying V's on the wall.

I should rewatch Kaleido Star, it's just good fun

this was good animi

Ein a cute.

Deltora Quest.

I was talking about this to a friend a few minutes ago, he made me get interested in rewatching it.

I actually liked the show. although some of the shit in it was a bit cliched ( like the who becoming the phantom of inferno with the knighting ceremony bullshit ). But one of my favorite parts of the series was the last scene where they finally find her homeland, only to have the MC sins finally catch up to him with a bullet in the back. Like how the show tied up loose ends.

Phantom was a great anime until the third act where everyone started to act stupidly, my head canon ages turned out to be off, and it just generally went downhill. I was really enjoying it until then.

It was ok.

Moshidora. I have yet to see a thread about this anime.

Soultaker was definitely a show I watched, I vaguely recall it was by SHAFT and that the theme song was fucking great.

Don't recommend it outside of it's theme song and visuals however since it was a meh story with nothing really going for it.

Midori Days
Chobits
GTO

I was going through my old DVD's that I burned when I had a shitty XP P4. Feel so nostalgic to see 240 - 480p animation on my huge as fuck screen all pixelated. Some of the files are in real media .rmv format. back then I had no idea about fansubs.

>Midori Days

That show was fucking great. One of the few manga in which I actually own the set. Rin is best girl, Midori a shit.

I thought about Rave Master the other day. I actually read a few volumes of the manga when I was younger, too.

>YAMIYO O KIRI SAKU

Has been a long time since I saw it. I remember it being really good in the beginning, but then towards the end it got pretty bad. That opening is pretty much the best thing ever though

I don't know why. Maybe I just want sunny days to come.

In truth, there is, no better place to be~

Is that gunslinger girl?

Muteki Kanban Musume.

Great threads while it was airing and instantly forgotten when it finished.
Was a fun ride.

>Than falling out of darkness still to see
I did not ask for this user.

yes.

Sometimes I randomly remember this anime.

All Out. Weird how it didn't sell well given the target audience.

I really enjoyed the interactions between Reiji and Cal before that stupid time skip.

I liked Puke-chan.

>Shaft
It was by Tatsunoko. The reason you think it's by Shaft is because of Shinbo being the director

This.

I dropped this after they change the heroine. Did it get better?

This is old Nitro+, the people wrote a story about an italian ex-mafia werewolf and magic dolls, they didn't give a shit.

Busou Renkin

At least they know Papillon is the only reason people give a shit about this generic shounen.

The best game is still about japanese samurai with tachikoma.

i remember this shonen where MC was fighting with his nose hairs, it's was called Bobo bobo bobo like many times

Kachou Ouji is brilliant.

That's never been fully subbed has it?

just read the books my dude

I liked the first couple of episodes a lot but it got pretty shitty after that.

Really hope we get a new series even if it's just more OVAs. Yozakura Quartet is seriously underrated.

I've had the Kannagi OP randomly stuck in my head recently

This show just randomly popped into my head yesterday.

Lam-chan

I feel bad for forgetting about this. Really solid show.

Having suffered through using VLC to play the only version of the game in English no, fuck off, the anime was garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_zG4K32NVc

This holy shit.

I've been thinking about Beck a bit recently

I think it's time for a rewatch

Samurai pizza cats

I remember how thread about this show turn into Sup Forums theological debate

First act was alright for what it was, second act is 10/10, third act starts pants on head retarded until Cal shows up, then it wraps up well. Minus the very end.
Overall 7.5-8/10, would rewatch.

The use of male vocals in the show worked really well in creating a haunting, hopeless atmosphere with no way out.