So Sup Forums, give me at least one(1) valid reason why you hate EU so much

So Sup Forums, give me at least one(1) valid reason why you hate EU so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/666850/transgender-gives-birth-sex-change-operation-USA-gender-neutral-child-kaci-sullivan-USA
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it gives germany too much power and we know this never ends well

Not having weapons to fight the establishment is a bad thing.

britbong here

i hate the EU because I hate white people, im pakistani myself and EU is european peoples union - white people. fuck white people and fuck the EU. BREXIT NOW!!!!!!

because I'm not living in the africa of europe

1. Adopting a single currency eliminated important economic tools, often turning what would be a local temporary economic malaise into long term widespread poorfagging.

2. The EU wants to unify Europe. The cultural differences between the European countries are too significant to achieve this without increasing tensions between countries. This may lead to some form of conflict that would not exist if countries were to remain independent.

3. Corruption and undemocratic policies are rampant in the EU organisation. Its goal is not to improve the conditions for the EU member-states, but to increase its own power.

sauce that corruption broeder, I need some links to drop.

It was created by a jew Kalergi to destroy Europe.

I generally just do the oposite of whatever americans recommend. Notice how they cheer on the destruction of every other nation and union and it is never a talkng point that the federal US is ended? Europe is the total collection of all your economic and military allies.
Australia and Canada are not major economic or military allies of the UK. Australia is a flunky of China. Canada is a flunky of the US. You could join them as a satalite state or you could stay in Europe as a senior partner.

I will never take anything americans say seriously on this website. At best they are boys at worst they are shills.

Europes a buncha fuckin queers

>meme flag

Whatever you say, Mr. 56%.

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/666850/transgender-gives-birth-sex-change-operation-USA-gender-neutral-child-kaci-sullivan-USA

It's faschism disguised as liberalism

But I thought Sup Forums loves fascism...

>what is everything world wide

Sup Forums is AnCap, we despise collectivism in all its forms including fascism

Every single eu bureaucrat is one parasite more that feeds on my tax money.
Im forced to pay a ridiculously high amount of tax to my local corrupt parasites. Don't need even more of them to feed.
Thats why i oppose eu.

United europe would only work as federation of ethnostates. Europe itself is an attempt to strip us all of our identities. Of course, a federation of ethnostates has no real use whatsoever.

And let's state this clear, parasites that don't want to work!

Only if the EU could be used as a platform to protect europeans and white euro nations it would be good, if nationalist parties gain strenght, maybe it could happen. FN is there, Jobbik too

Timmerman.
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

Non elected officials appointed by other non elected officials. Absolutely no form of a democratic process. Big business lobbies roam free in the European parliament. Only the worst parts of Washington. We still pay taxes in our own countries, but when we are gonna pay to the EU , and we will vrry soon, it's over. Taxation without representation!

>So Sup Forums, give me at least one(1) valid reason why you hate EU so much.
The EU a corrupt totalitarian state run by and for the plutocrats. Not that I care that you Eurocucks are slaves to your eternal corporate masters, but these same people are also destroying my country so this is why I hate the EU.

I like EU.
>Open border
>Free market
>One currency
>Union make Europe stronger

When do you end the US federal government and kill the other 44% of your population in an orgy of bloodshed?

Not too concerned what a MUTT has to say before that.