Childhood is when you think K-ON is the greatest SoL of all time

Childhood is when you think K-ON is the greatest SoL of all time.
Adulthood is when you realize Maison Ikkoku blows it out of the water.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkwOPVoLrnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retirement is when you realize Danchi Tomoo is better than both but lolnosubs

Death is when you realize that Sora no Method was actually the best anime of all time,

Childhood is getting a woman in her 30s pregnant. Adulthood is realizing you were raped

Such a great show.
youtube.com/watch?v=tkwOPVoLrnA

Reddithood is when you reply to this shit threads, 4chanhood is when you sage and report.

Any other animes that are as comfy as MI? By comfy I mean
>great sense of world building.
We can practically feel how the town is like with its train station, hill, cafe, etc... and they add in little small details like the guy that comes every morning honking the horn
>can feel them growing up over a period of time (MI is like 5 years)
>music is comfy

Kimagure is a bit like that, though not done as well. Same with yawara.

>animes
Discarded.

Nigga it's late. Give me a break.

Childhood is when you parrot memes from Sup Forums.

>that baseball episode
This is the comfiest anime ever made by far. Nothing even comes close in terms of comfiness.

It is not always comfy though. At times it is ridiculously frustrating.

>At times it is ridiculously frustrating.
sasuga Rumiko

Thought that was Kimagure Orange Road for a second. I'm going throught it at the moment, it's comfy as fuck and Madoka is a total cutie.

Have you seen Maison Ikkoku? Either way, it's all downhill after those two. All the other romcoms aren't as comfy as those two + yawara.

Nice

Blast from the past, they don't make them like this anymore. I don't mind and actually like the modern day style that anime now uses as well but this is always special. It's nice when you have one of those shows that have been running for a long time as well and went through different phases like Detective Conan so that you can directly compare it. You can go back and just bath in that beautiful art style. Maison Ikkoku has a god-tier OST as well.

These threads make me feel old and break my heart. I wish I knew more people who liked this old stuff.

Rumikos works are pretty well liked even today though.

Lacking autism is when you realize rumiko is a hack that prolongs all her series with b/s misunderstandings in order to get more sales. :D

Maison Ikkoku is quite short compared to the other stuff she dragged on to hell and beyond like Ranma and Inuyasha.