Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

Yesterday I posted on Sup Forums a comic page that I found on facebook, people were not pleased. What do you think of Natty Comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153015687
thebarchive.com/b/thread/753673934/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post link faggot

Liberals have issues

Natty Comics, check on facebook and it has it's own website

What kike writes this?

So far we know his name is Stephen Winchell
His twitter is @SAWinchell
His email is [email protected]
Number ends in********88
Security question to gmail is first teacher's name
the*************@gmail.com is conteccted to his gmail account

Double.
Which filthy kike draw this bullshit!?

please stop posting these it's making me very angry

oh yeah, he lives in Chicago

use your anger friend

Chicongo. Big surprise.

>He lives in Chicago

Is it to much to hope a nigger shoots him?

its own website

you're welcome

We could make a rayciss version and get the niggers to think its real. Then it might happen. Also heres some soyboy femdom cuckoldry.

Natty is either a brilliant troll or one of the most self-important people on the planet.

yesterday a few people liked the look of Racecar Johnny from the second post and started posting stuff like this

I thought it was ironic exaggeration at how absurd the ultra-liberal logic is until I read your post. Now I realise once again the left doesn’t fail to amaze me.

You have to be absolutely seething with rage over everything to draw and write something like this. And to have multiple fantasies too, each scene starts out so realistically and delves into a complete bastardize fantasy... its disgusting, this person needs help.

This is the shit where this seems like it's self satire. Almost like one of those Kelly comics with the crying liberty.

I think I need chemo for that tumor of cuckoldry.

What grinds my gears is the fact they all exclaim their mistake and justifies their deaths

it honestly is not. Check out his Twitter

It gets worse. She is actually liek q0 years older than the dude canonically. Why are the left such pedophiles? This is disgusting!

I meant 10 years older, typo.

plz stap

This one never really bothered me since she is written (as far as I know) pretty much as a muscle-bound caveman instead of muscle-less model.

you're useless and deserve to get pozz'd by a homo

just let this happen

I know is not, which is why I said "seems".

my mistake

And how old is the weak faggot?

There is good chances that these are made by one of /ourguy/ to discredit similar cartoons , since nobody know the author identity and there is no way to be so stupid.
That's just a possibility tho , i won't be surprised if these cartoons are legits

b-but these...
just

Dude this has to be a joke no one is this unaware of themselfs. Same with the progressive dad twitter

How is this funny?

its not

Looks legit to me if he's retweeting this nigger wannabe.

Why all of this guys comics are just making an angry girl commit violence? There is no joke or any actual point that it tries to argue.

Listen mate just stop this, let me be blissfully ignorant of this insanity

Winchell needs to be gassed.

No the one im reffering to is bomango by vanheist. Hes so pedophile!

This makes me think this is some sort of fetish

It's a case study on the mentality of progressive liberalism; an inside look at how they see the world

HAND ON SMALL OF BACK?!!!?!

people said that yesterday, it makes sense for him to imagine himself being the males in the comics

I think I prefer Martian desu

At least this one had a punchline.

>2017.

Is it even human?
Looks like some ork/elf thing.

>hearing the John Oliver limey cunt accent as I read

it's satirical fagnigger

Its half human half pic related

absolutley this.

>Dislikes thing
>Immediately goes violent

I'm interested, please post some of them

Made me chuckle

I have seen that comic. And he was supposed to be villain in that? He only said a positive thing for females, but everyone just assaulted him. I don't get how these people operate.

only one I saved I'm afraid, there were fucking tons though, was hoping someone from yesterday would have seen the post and posted them

What is this? Is pepe a dead meme?!

ayyy my man

Lmao

Haven't saved more, it should be easy to find on 4plebs and thebarchive

I think he/she/it is hilarious and i already donated to her patreon a steady supply of 100 bucks a months. All to bash the patriarchy and make america white again, i meant bash the fash.

Ironically this kinda sums up the guy. The author has taken upon itself to voice what he thinks are women's opinions on being flirted with in public. He's speaking for women as the ultimate white knight.

This is so fucking stupid and unfunny. HOW can you be so devoid of creativity to do all your shitty comics in the same exact way?

It isn't.

Now, what actually IS funny is that this faggot actually thinks he has the talent to work for DC and run his own Aquaman comic, which would just be a terrible ripoff of the style of the already terrible Squirrelgirl.

no way this isn't him just living out a fetish

Unironically good.

You have the orifginal gas chamber meme?

This whole thing is a long-con troll you know that right guys?

I mean...that is what it is isn't it?

>153166921
Acting like a retard will get you far more attention. How many other online communities are as big as Sup Forums and will pay attention to comics?

Lol

noice, thank you

What is this? Is pepe obsolete?

>not liking /ss/
>not liking mini gts
>not linking barbarian lasses

how many fucking comic threads do we need?

There is literally nothing wrong with straight shota

Beats the shit out of me

>tfw no giant amazon waifu for snusnu

What the fuck is wrong with liberals. Even in their fantasies, their phones are only half charged.

makes sense to replace pepe with a character that a pleb like Stephen Winchell made, he'll go fucking bananas if he sees it

Anything for our greatest ally.
Found the threads archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153015687
thebarchive.com/b/thread/753673934/

Degenerate

>Implying TFA wasn't the exact same thing as ANH

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?!

Hit the gas, vroom vroom! Good to see a new controversy in the works. Weve left the propaganda machine idling for a while