ITT we trigger Sup Forums

ITT we trigger Sup Forums

I still don't understand why the mangaka did this. Daikichi didn't even seem happy to be her lover, its like he simply did it to appease her. Such an odd ending that had no build up.

I think that's why it's hated so much. No proper build up, just a hey this is the ending so fuck you from the mangaka. Kinda like the ending for the Karin manga

Loli are for fug.

Fuck off

Hey guys

LA LA LA LA LA

Griffith was gay for Guts

still mad

He already did gayforpay so probably

What the fuck is this? I am sad and raging at the same time.

It's too late

He is unattractive. Not sure why anyone would want to watch anime youtubers, especially when they show their face the whole time.

Only spergs get triggered by this. All the girls are cosplaying sluts. Even less triggering than the NTR doujins of your waifu.

This. If you're gonna make a manga about a dude raising his wife, at least be upfront about it

still mad

No frogs on Sup Forums faggot

obligatory but he gets better girl in the end so its ok

this one is for the Yuifags out there

this triggers me even more because its the reason my favorite girl will never get an arc

Look like it worked.

Waaaait, she wanted to bear Daikichis child?
All these years i thought that she want to make family with someone from her age.
For real?

>3DPD whores

Try /jp instead.

>mods/jannies literally deleting things that trigger them in this thread
Wew

Imagine yourself as father who working his ass off, coming home from long term business trip.
Find in your house alcoholic wife, and the gang who bang your daughters.
If these don't trigger Sup Forums, i dunno what will.

Yes, and?

It's dictatorship, we need freedom, we need a new world without bourders.

>stuff that usually get deleted on Sup Forums get deleted in this thread

The brain it is thinking hard right now.

What's the point of having a "trigger Sup Forums" thread if you're not allowed to post shit that triggers Sup Forums?

Why don't these things get deleted on Sup Forums?

You are allowed to post shit that triggers Sup Forums, you are just not allowed to break the rules. If breaking the rules is the only way you know of to trigger Sup Forums, then I suggest you lurk more.

>Why don't these things get deleted on Sup Forums?
Because Sup Forums is shit.

Im sorry

>frogshit, youtube cancer, sauce retards
I don't see the problem

Literally what the fuck was the author thinking. I need to know

"I don't have any more ideas so I need to keep this manga going another 100 chapters"

This fucking manga. You did it.

Should've been called "Girlfriend X"

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

this only trigger the mods

isn't that where it ends though?

Nobody gets triggered by it, though. The manga spelled it out almost 20 years ago.

>m-muh rules!
>Sup Forums is j-just shit!
Rules have always been rubbish. Come back when you find some consistency.

Why are you so butthurt? Was one of the cancer post that got deleted yours?

1. No Youtube was ever posted. 2. All of these are allowed on Sup Forums despite having the same rules as Sup Forums. 3. Did you ever consider that most of it was used in jest considering the context of the thread? Similar how VA discussion is allowed on VA threads despite not being anime.

season 2 never

this is not Sup Forums tough.

>1. No Youtube was ever posted.
Yes it was.

>1. No Youtube was ever posted.
Youtube isn't against the rules. E-celebs are.
>2. All of these are allowed on Sup Forums despite having the same rules as Sup Forums
Sup Forums does not have the same rules as Sup Forums. Going against requests is something that is uniquely Sup Forums.
>3. Did you ever consider that most of it was used in jest
Have you ever heard of "ironic shitposting is just shitposting"?

I would tell you to lurk more. But instead I'll congratulate you. You managed to trigger Sup Forums without breaking the rules.
You did good.

Not Youtube.

Why do mods hate fun?

Do you really think keitai is fun?

>Sup Forums does not have the same rules as Sup Forums. Going against requests is something that is uniquely Sup Forums.
So much for those "rules" then.

You don't?

>the stuff that got deleted had nothing to do with anime and manga

Gee I wonder why it got deleted.

LLS > LL > Imas > jihen

Am I doing it right?

>upload youtube clip somewhere else
>NOT YOUTUBE THOUGH

I'd say lurk more but it's obvious you're one of those cancerous newfags who won't bother, so

Yep, you just learned a new rule. If you lurk more, you may learn yet more differences between Sup Forums's and Sup Forums's rule sets.

Not really.

The thing is Sup Forums love this kind of shitposting and thats why it rarely get deleted there.

Not that hard to understand.

Don't have anything to do with Video Games either, yet I still see threads made for that fat pig boogie in the Sup Forums catalog that don't get deleted ever cause the mods like him.

>t-thats Sup Forums, its different
Just making it clear the rules are crap and have no consistency.

>"Fun"
>played out memes

If you were ever around for Sup Forums's desktop threads, that would be Sup Forums with "fun"

Utena is overrated garbage

Everything after the time skip was bad.

>l-lurk more
The classic retort of the newfag.

that's actually true though

>hurr wow so cerebral
>surely people will think i'm cultured if i watch an anime with metaphors in it

Yes I wish that Sup Forums was better too since I love video games more than anime but thats not an excuse to shitpost on Sup Forums too because Sup Forums is bad too.

I'm not sure "newfag" is a viable retort for you since you fail to understand Sup Forums's rules.

Y-You d-don't need to t-type like this to prove your point, straw man fucker.

I hated this manga with every inch of my being. I cannot even begin to imagine how deep the mangaka's daddy issues go.

Unwritten rules you mean? You still haven't explained how they make sense, clearly because you can't.

Not knowing unwritten rules is textbook newfag. Kill yourself back to Sup Forums.

:^)

I wonder if this Sup Forumsirgin is pretending to be retarded to trigger people. It would certainly go along with this thread

Remember the day when literally every other thread was a screen shot of Subaru saying "I love Emilia"
Classic

I do, I'm just saying they're stupid, and it's further proven by your laughable attempts to deflect.

Of course he's just pretending. His posts aren't even that bad. They are just equipped with barbed hooks.

Either way, he's still an autistic.
>i was just pretending xd

where the fuck is the new video

ded

>its been 2 years since I watched Angel's Egg

>weak ass heroine lets dude pity her into seeing her naked and almost fucking
>Was fully prepared to fuck and cheat on bf, dude was the one who decided it was wrong

worst of all
>the boyfriend never finds out
Fucking bitch got away with it in the end and never had to own up to it. Fuck that shitty manga

You got me,
I would stab this bitch in the face
Multiple times

Now it worth reading.

I thought this ending was cute.

>literally 2deep4u