Rare Illuminati thread

>worth over 60b
>flabby and gross as fuck

he's like 90 and still has good mobility

I think this is an evil piece of shit, but he's much more mobile and strong than most people over 85.

>worth 72 billion dollars
>33 years old
>look like this.

>if they mock Papa Soros for being a flabby digusting piece of shit, praise him for his mobility

>worth over 60b
>every minute is worth over 10k to you
>spend it lifting heavy metal from A to B
maybe this is why you're poor

They have the money to buy world class dietitians and personal trainers, they just don't care.

>money cant buy happiness
Thats why those fucking cretins all get 100 +
Has nothing to do with you leaf, just came to my mind, how they (((they))) tell you that money isnt important, and that it cant make you happy, while they eat their 100 dollar steak on their private yacht, doing whatever they want for decades while worshipping satan and fucking children

the dude is like 85+ wtf
most men don't even make it to 70
don't get me wrong i hate the dude, but you are a fucking moron

He looks decent for 87 years.

user let's see how you look at age 87

my guess is a pile of fertilizer

It's crazy what a fetus smoothie with an adrenochrome chaser can do for your health.

Don't forget the blood transfusions!

looking good for almost a century-old guy

I'm not a theist, I grok the human soul, but that doesn't mean I believe in the all knowing god of any religion.
But the number of truly evil fuckers who live well past their proper life span does make me wonder if selling ones soul to the devil (if he exists) is a thing. While they still do his work there is no reason to claim them.

he works out at the library

he looks like a fucking sloth

When is he going to turn into a big black talking monolith?

must be nice

lol is that the professor? piece of shit guy

you would be too if you had that kind of money! he can be jabba the hut and still get 18 year top of the line pussy enjoying every moment riding him

I'm sure they really care what some retarded broke Sup Forumstard thinks

>half face mirrored for symmetry
Fuck 'em.

Teenage blood works wonders