Turn over the money

Turn over the money.
Turn over the power.
Turn over the resources.
No amount of verbal appreciation will ever do them justice.

They will keep asking and demanding for more while also playing the victim. They never wanted equality or equity. They want you genetically eradicated, replaced, and your ancestors legacy humiliated.

Get the message yet, whitey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_7KSifSZw
youtube.com/watch?v=JWbuSCGGWeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The memes really make themselves.

they deserve it honestly. they are essential in the blue wave. just let the hicl and the rural retards pay for their needs

Gibs me dat

GIBS ME DAT

Mo money fo dem programz

>turn over the money, resources, power

gee, okay

Correct --

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO FOR THEM, IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH FOR THESE PEOPLE

If you gave all the grievance liberals everything they want and more, they will find new things to complain about...because they are pathetic, and thats who they are.

This reminds me of the VA election. Conservatives weren't even that mad - just a "whatever, we'll get 'em next time" attitude. Libs win at something and suddenly they throw their weight around like they just conquered the world.

you vote like herd animals. that's on you

GIBS!!!!!

ME!!!

There is the internet now, why wait on the middlemen?

DAT!!!

DAT!!!!

a bunch of weak humans celebrate making it through a day without crying.
SAY IT AINT SO

GIVE US THA POWAH

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_7KSifSZw

Black women are already quite literally getting a bunch of money, resources, and power that they didn't earn from white men. The fuck is she on about?

>C H U M P E D
youtube.com/watch?v=JWbuSCGGWeI

Sounds a lot like the 1%, but it's okay when they do it.

Minority rule will go splendidly as long as it's black women who rule. They can never be corrupted.

Surely all the taxes that white people have payed over the years should b compensation enough for the 150 tears of slavery that some black folks endured at the hands of (((them)))

Translation: "Gimme dats and gimme mo gibs"

> turn over the resauces, money, power
fucking kek
these niggers are thinking to highly of themselves
I fucking hate them with every fiber of my being
fucking RWDS WHEN ?!!!

Niggers should be put back in their places, honestly. Why the fuck are we tolerating them? We could crush them easily in a race war.

R I G H T / W I N G / D E A T H / S Q U A D S

Liberal here. You guys just don't get it. We have a literal slave army at our disposal and they're obviously too stupid to post an organizational threat. This is just a taste of the power you can have over your enemies if you are willing to join the dark side. Imagine the party leadership reading this tweet. They've all got their ascots in a stitch as they laugh themselves into coughing fit. These "people," are just the property of our party. They get /ourguy/ elected, we collect economic rents from our patrons and in return we pass a tiny pittance of gibs to these animals. How could you possibly oppose this without some retarded moral compass that makes you feel for subhumans that hate you?

>resources.

Isn't Africa an insanely resource rich part of the world?

>turn over the money, power, and resources. Then we can talk
Talk about what? I genuinely don't understand. Please explain this niggetry to me.

Gib me more things. Immediately. Racist.
t. shaniqua jones

>slave army
lel, republican turnout was massively down because goodwhite Republicans had to take a #Principled #Moral stand against Roy Moore. Whatever, not my problem, I live in Massachusetts and the blacks are afraid to move here because of racism and expensive property.

>Gibs me dat
>43k likes

Noted. You have no idea what you are in for. Just saying.

>Nose on the left
Zam son!

Someone tweet this to that Rawling cunt

>gibs
>me
>dat

they already vote like a herd of sheep so why does anyone have to give them anything to keep them doing the same shit?

>Turn over the money

I'll turn on the gas
>Captcha was a fucking MLK Jr street sign

The "humans" with the lowest IQ vote democrat

Really makes you think.

Are niggers jews but without the conniving?

I always find it amusing that a minority think they should have power over the majority.

this.

except clearly they are because they vote 95% for any democrat on the ticket

Why does mass vote consistently blue

>racism and expensive property.
To them expensive property is racism. Just look at what Obama, and Castro wantedmto do with Section 8 housing being mandated in majority upper middle class neighborhoods. Claiming it was for the need to equalize living conditions, and education. In reality it was to move the Dindus to equalize the victim count.

I hope these too stupid animals that get /yourguy/ elected tell Jones to step down in favor of a colored woman. I hope some big fat mamajama shouts his cuck ass down on live television and has to give up that power to SocJus. I hope your fucking golem does you in.

>I did a thing that barely required anything and won election in a country with ridiculously shit turn out rate now gibs me dat
If even the amount of users Sup Forums had would all vote one candidate, they would make a difference in America. Kek. I am surprised they don't just buy voters since you need so little to win.

i'll burn my house down before i give it away to some random nigger simply because they're black

Because we basically invented Whiggish Progressivism. It works okay when there isn't third-world trash running around everywhere. The Irish are bad enough, but at least they keep the blacks contained in Roxbury.

They only do that when they need to redistrict to win seats. MA is blue forever so no need to engage in this shit. Even our Republicans are liberal. That's okay though, as long as we don't get pozzed by minorities it's fine. Policy is largely a meme anyway, just not having blacks and hispanics more or less gives you a functioning state.

Remember who is to blame when things go wrong.

>Remember who is to blame
Goodwhites? Can't blame blacks for voting for gibs if it works. Goodwhites are the enablers.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS
PAYPAL ME

No, it's not. Canada alone for example has many more resources. African resources are just cheap as all fuck

It is o.k. to be White.

A tiny pittance of gibs? Are you retarded? California had to abandon single payer healthcare altogether because of all the shitskins they let in and are paying for.

Already do

Is this a stick up?

How about you go back to Africa you fucking ape.

our armed robbery,mugging,car jacking.

Black women just gave up trying to be likeable a long time ago.

>turn over the money, resources and power