Is Gowdy trying to tell us something?

Today Trey Gowdy chewed out Rod Rosenstein, the Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice. He had some weird "manorisms" during his rant, and I think he may be trying to tell us something. He also glances at the camera (youtube live stream) 3 times.

This is just a hypothesis, but I think Gowdy might be Q user. Hear me out.

pic related: Trey's first glance at the camera, saying "What in the hell is going on with the DOJ and the FBI?"

(a question)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2xq04TzBqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He goes off on him for about a minute, then glances one more time at the camera, right before he gets into the subject of a "senior DOJ official's wife"

And when he reads off the this "DOJ officals wife was paid by fusion GPS, he does this.

He does the "Gun to the head" pose everytime he reas something off that is particularly incriminating, and undenyable. Here he is doing it when he read off the text that said Trump's family were Doucebags

Here he is reading off the text from the DOJ official that said that he could smell trump supporters at a wal mart

He again makes this pose when he talks about about this DOJ official who was intensely anti Trump/Pro Hillary was at the center of all Trump/Hillary investigations

When he stops reading to explain how the texts are a conflict of interest, he puts his hand down. When he goes back to reading them, it goes right back up.

and finally, one more glance at the camera when he says "and my last question, my final question"

he even stumbles a little bit.

He is saying "Go do your research, America!"
House is not allowed to make guesses and follow random leads, but Americans are. That's why Pabliano's Reddit account (describing his dilemma of needing to export thousands of emails without including certain ones) was discovered by anons. not the ((("F" "B" "I")))

It's high-level collusion and full of booby traps... if Gowdy says the wrong thing, he would be limited by (((colleagues))) in his interrogative endeavors.

The finger to the head is no secret, it represents extreme irritation at the level of corruption. The "gun shape" could mean to say "Let's not get TOO far into this, I don't want to get Peter Smith'd"

That's why he asks questions when he posts. Also, whether or not he's q user, the gun to the head thing is definitely intentional.

I don't doubt it. It's no secret that Gowdy has represented a major threat to the establishment for years now... It takes 20 seconds to install a Microwave emitter in a wall that Gowdy crosses each day. Doesn't take a genius to figure he is under psychic and physical threat by rogue IC 24/8

66666 get

It’s called grandstanding.
That faggot is useless. Look cool for the camera is all he cares about.
He’s a right wing jim acosta, at best.

Yep

Mueller is our guy.

>Everyone on the left wholeheartedly trusts him. They believe that if Mueller gets fired they are gonna have to riot.

>Everyone on the right thinks Mueller is out to get Trump.

>Mueller will come out and show the evidence of the vast conspiracy involving the UNIPARTY ESTABLISHMENT AS WELL AS ISRAEL.

Mueller is going to unite America.

I often feel the same way. Like, what's the fucking point of chewing someone out for committing a crime that we all know he committed? Fucking do something about it FFS. I hope you're wrong, but I'm frustrated too at the lack of results.

Satanic Trips checked !!!

THIS.

When has anything come from these hearings (ever) besides soundbites for politicians. All bark no bite.

bump

user, you need a job, pronto

Yep nailed it..
Show boating faggot.
Does nothing for nation.

The power to "do something" exists exclusively with the DOJ. Congress can subpoena all day long, but it's toothless, and that can be ignored all day long, as Brian Pagliano just taught us 15+ months ago.

Mueller is Q

probably not, but that would be a trip trip trip

Gonna provide a link?

No you fool. Q was a MOSSAD operation. Q was literally designed to make you focus on retarded shit and distract from the fact Israel is about to be exposed by Mueller. Why do you think they got triggered every time you brought up Israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=z2xq04TzBqg

Trey Gowdy looks like he was raised into a NAMBLA pedo ring breeding little gay blonde twink sex slaves.