Every single anime will have a group of people not liking it

>every single anime will have a group of people not liking it
Is it even possible to make an anime that will please everyone in this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1470876250051.png/image/DFTUA0my1ydesByUjgrFiQ/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a stupid question.

code geass

>mecha
Into the trash it goes.

Also, lurk more newfag.

There needs to be an opposing force to strike a balance. You can't have good without bad. I'm waiting for the good times to come.

Love Live is crap

Based on OP's post history, that's a bad choice:
desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1470876250051.png/image/DFTUA0my1ydesByUjgrFiQ/type/op/

I just want everyone on Sup Forums to enjoy one anime together.

Kino no Tabi.

Kill yourself

Cowboy Bebop.

>being this autistic

No because there are shitposters who come here just to call everything shit.

Like the autist in the IBO threads. Yes, the show is in fact shit, but that one guy is responsible for 80+ posts on average in an IBO thread calling it shit.

>Is it even possible to make an anime that will please everyone in this board?
That's the wrong way around.
What you have to do is pay Hiro to add another rule to Sup Forums.
>Nobody dislikes [my favorite anime].

Not my fault I remembered that YuruLive image being attached to some retarded shitposting about how Sup Forums only watches anime to feel superior. Try being less of a faggot.

Yes, as long as everyone that hates happens to die or lose internet access. Highly unlikely, but it is theoretically possible.

People will enjoy hating something more than they enjoy liking it.

Also maki a shit

You mean the nigger who keeps calling it the literal worst anime of all time and worse than Mars of Destruction?

What?

>YuruLive
Oh, fuck, that's what was bothering me.

Taste is subjective. Except mine, which is objectively the best.

What happened to Maki?

She came into the realization that Santa isn't real

That's not how it works. Unlike western TV/movies most anime are not targeted at a mass market. Japan doesn't have an overwhelming centralized mainstream consumer demographic the way we do in the west outside of family-friendly kids stuff. Instead they have a ton of niches, and consequently the vast majority of anime is target at one or more of these small niches. Sports, mecha, melodrama, fighting/action, cycling, diving, driving, cooking, every possible fetish combination, etc. The whole anime market is about hitting niche demographics and hitting them hard. If you make a monster girl show then EVERY monster girl fan in nipland is guaranteed to buy it. Therefore shows that are designed to have truly wide appeal are incredibly rare.

No, it's not possible because people with shit taste are not barred from coming to Sup Forums. However, it is possible for there to be an anime that all people with good taste will be pleased by.

What about shonenshit? That thing has a wide appeal in the east and west.

Teenage boys are a reliable demographic in any market.

Hentai series featuring dark elves of varying age groups and proportions.

GJ-bu was the most loved anime by Sup Forums at its time.

YuriYuri eyes?

I'd find it hard for anyone to find faults with something like Samurai Champloo.

Look this board couldn't even agree what the fastest way from point A to point B is, even if everyone was given a map that told you the fastest way.
Sup Forums is filled with contrarians and people who've actually just given up on general human sensibilities for 'muh waifu' to the point they're no longer doing it ironically, they're doing it to fit in or because they've done it for so long it's become their lifestyle.

The girl is ugly

It's because the freaking map is shit and doesn't account for the flow of the air currents, but nobody else on this board seems to get that!

I guess women will never like this anime

It's an underwater map you asshole. Wind currents don't apply. Fix your shit.

And why is everybody ignoring the sharks?

>There is no wind under water

Dumb makiposter.

>not liking mecha
Off yourself you pleb.

>Wind currents don't apply
But water currents do, you chucklefuck.

Those are not real and you know it.

Tatami Galaxy.
Anyone who hate this anime is a sub-human trash so their opinion is automatically discarded.

Implying water isn't just syrupy wind.

If water is syrup wind how come it's tasteless?

>I just want everyone on Sup Forums to enjoy one anime together.
I don't want to enjoy anime with shitfags from Pakistan like Ledouche.

Because wind is tasteless.

Just like your taste in anime then.

Confirmed for landlubber.

But I thought through dick, unity?

TRIGGERED

You can't please everyone.
No, it is not a challenge.

Counterpoint: Yotsuba.
Would anyone here like to disagree?

Yotsuba doesn't have an anime, user.

It has already been made

I'm yet to see anyone that outright disliked Spice & Wolf. It seems to be enjoyed by everyone.

Some anons said it was boring and too slow.

This is probably the best answer of this thread.

Usagi Drop, NNB, Aria, FW, Barakamon or something

Sup Forums can usually agree on comfiness

>Sup Forums can usually agree
No, it can't.
Getting no negative opinions in your general is not indicative of Sup Forums's tastes as a whole.

user, if an anime because popular, Sup Forums will hate it just for that.

There is no pleasing everyone.

becomes*

Except for the people who get bored with only enjoying iyashikei

Just because you got bored of the genre doesn't mean you would hate the ones you watched.

>hating mecha
Are you gay?

No because people will shit talk shows that they like just for (You)s

I used to do that and got banned.

Because you don't shit talk them properly. You just shitpost.

What did you mean by this?

You need to show an anime laced with brainwashing subliminal messages. That is the only anime all of Sup Forums will enjoy, because they will not be given a choice.

I mean, going into a thread and calling everybody fags for enjoying a show is shitposting.

Going into that same thread and articulating your issues with the show is not, even if it riles people up. Making a new thread to point out the flaws of a show and mock it for them is perfectly fine and accepted form.
So long as your criticism isn't limited to calling it "edgy", "entrylevel", "moeshit" or similar, that is.

Why do you want everyone to be pleased you closet whore?

No
Such an universally liked anime would sooner or later become mainstream, with Facebook memes and groups created about it, forums invaded by normies who hail it as the best anime ever

It would thus become actually reviled on here on the grounds of its mainstream appeal

>normies
Hello crosboarder.

If such anime were to exist, I'd become a contrarian just for the sake of it.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MAKI-CHAN'S FACE

Jesus came to earth to spread the human's life purpose which is to be kind to your similar, and yet over a thousand years later people still misinterpret his plans

Also the pleb will never undestand the cult, since the board is filled with retards ( at least the vocal part of the board ) we can agree to disagree

I don't think I've ever met this "Jesus" guy of yours. Does he have a youtube channel?

It can't be moeshit because most of Sup Forums hates it

I hated Code Geass.

>What is Bible

Oh yea, Bible is not real, and religion is just a tool for mass mind control, amirite?

> *tips fedora*
> *jerks off to futa*
> *Breathes heavily*
> *clean up*
> *M'Lady*

>Is it even possible to make an anime that will please everyone in this board?
No, and that's good. Not everything needs to be inclusive, not everything needs to appeal to everyone. Niche interests are perfectly fine. That which upsets some and makes it unwatchable to them might be exactly what others like.

makari

Boku no Pico?