She gets bullied by her classmates and trolled online too. She can't catch a break

She gets bullied by her classmates and trolled online too. She can't catch a break.

She deserves it

What'd you say!?

Get off the internet Akko.

She's legitimately bad at everything. I'd bully her too.

She's so bad, even her fan art is bad lol

Behead those that insult Akko!

I feel like I made the Aqua one just the other day
life is a flat circle

Quit samefagging Akko.

Wow Amanda; nice comeback. They sure taught you well in witch school.

Or is that Diana? I can't tell.

I want to see her progressively become less genki and more depressed throughout the series.

You can't bully a Stacy.

a lot of negativity in this thread

posting a Lotte to encourage sweetness and kind attitudes

>wanting akko to lose her yay
All she needs to do is mature a little.

Riiiiiight lol

>be akko
>never progress ever
>dont study
>dont learn basics
>no idea why even at school
>anytime actual magic is needed akko has to have a deus ex machina because akko cant actually do anything herself
>Diana is probably going to chain akko down and force feed her knowledge because none of the teachers will do their job and thats why the school is failing

>Be Akko
>Be Alpha
>Everyone envy you

And the school wonders why they were duped into debt cuz that can't read or teach. No wonder why that school has a bunch of dumb adjunct underpaid professors.

>akko
>alpha
Explain why she ends up on the floor the moment Diana starts speaking to her.

Cuz Diana has haki.

Conquerors haki to be precise.

The episode was good until that reveal. Why would anyone sign a contract they can't read?

Why would anyone fund a failing school with poorly educated professors?

Stop bullying Akko!

it's not that she is bad at everything that is a problem, it's that she is too stubborn to realize that, is annoying everyone else and acts like a smartass when she knows only the most obscure trivia due to a card game.

it was probably some ancestors of theirs that signed it, but when the school got taken over by a newer generation, they never bothered to tell them the details of the contract which the dragon exploited.
"Hey, so you're the new dean of this school? Cool...so where is my money?"

Can she catch a dick doe

I never thought Mildred Hubble was a strong character. Miss Cackle was the best witch.

But if Akko's Mildred, then who's the Grand Wizard?

Thank god im not the only one

>yfw final episode is Akko having enough of the bullying and shooting up the school