Prison school

>Proudly shows his mighty boner to the rest of the school.
>Doesn't care that he's actually wearing women's underwear, his manliness can not be contained.
>All the girls in school insult him for it.
No wonder nips are going extinct.

Cavalry battle finally over?

yes

so I don't really get the gist of it right now since I didn't pay a lot of attention during the battle.

Chiyo and Kiyoshi are still friends? Hana is envious of them or does she hate Kiyoshi now?

really confusing at this point.

she wants kiyoshi for herself

oh man, that means hana is being set up for failure with her shenanigans

how did it end

worst girl was always set up for failure, user

hana reminds me of best girl, so I have to cheer for her

Oh god it's finally translated. Now how long til 242?

And now we see Hana do more stuff to make her even less deserving of Dickiyoshi...hope Chiyo sumo strikes the shit out of her

>Girl the Wild's

Broski

But i dont know if Dal Dal is best, im a sucker for the Queen tee bee aych

Chairman's helicopter crashes into the prison, match ends in a draw but technically USC won

Would you like a summary?

Still friends, possible that Chiyo likes Kiyoshi even more
Hana told Chiyo to avoid Kiyoshi so that she won't get bullied, so Chiyo has to use Hana as a messenger to Kiyoshi

the chapter is finally out time to read.
242 is also ineresting.

What happened with Mari and Kate?

Two chapters after battle ended and we don't know anything about them.

Locked by principal in a classroom together as prison replacement for going with the cavalry battle idea?

Will they rebuild the prison?
Kinda strange for manga to be named prison school without prison anymore.

My theory is that Hiramoto's setting up the end of the series. Only loose ends left to tie up really are:

1. Andre x Risa
2. ASC v USC fallout
3. Chairman, Mari & prison (flashback?)
4. Chiyo's b-day & Kiyoshi's confession
5. Kiyoshi x Chiyo v Kiyoshi x Hana
6. Wet t-shirt contest (likely the very last thing)

All those points could probably be cleared up in several overlapping "mini arcs"...my guess is we'll be done by the end of next year.

>X. The perception of Hana's abuse by Kiyoshi

Now that shitty arc is finally over, Sup Forums loves puri puri school again?

i read both the manga and watched the anime in just 3 days and i was wondering if there's gonna be a second season, does user know anything?
also this is a rare case where i think every girl USC is best girl, i can't choose one over the other, it's just like when Kyoshi comes back from the dead and tells everyone he loves them
P.S. i'd give a kidney to lick Meiko's sweat

Seems that way. Would be a real shame.

bump

This smile is made to be protected

>People like Mari
I mean, I suppose it's good that every character has its audience. But how? She's the biggest hypocrite out of the entire cast, with enough hypocrisy to spare.

Her father's based as fuck, how can she be such a cunt?

Every girl in the cast is a hypocrite and a cunt, except for Chiyo and some of the minor characters. What sets Mari apart though is that she seems to growing up. Well she did until the cavalry battle at least.

for now it's not announced the 2nd season but I guess it should happen. there are materials for it.

>an entire calendar year for the cavalry battle

Pay respects to the anons that silently died and did not see the finish.

F

can't explain love user

The difference is people are dancing to Mari's tune because that's just what highschool girls do.

Doubt it, Kiyoshi has no idea Hana likes him...he's just scared of her

For now, though I'd expect Hana to do some meddling now that she's limiting their interactions with each other.

The cavalry arc was way longer.

The lead-up alone to the cavalry battle is not included.

The "battle" alone lasted a full fucking year.

am i the only one that pretends the cavalry battle didn't happen? that huge Andrei still torments my sleep

Japan discovers most dense material known to man.

I am talking about everyone elses perception of Hana's supposed abuse by Kiyoshi.

This.
For example, I like Hana as a character but I don't want her with Kiyoshi...it's just not going to work, and he'll only keep getting hurt

Nobody really knows about her Kiyoshi abuse though.

I'm being a bit slow right now, I apologize XD
Are you saying everybody thinks Hana's abusing Kiyoshi or everybody thinks Kiyoshi's abusing Hana?

rip indeed can't even be mad at them for dropping it especially since it ended in a draw despite being so long think about how long its been since the this chapter

they don't know any of the shenanigans between the two, the only one that has a mild idea of what's going on is Kate

its strange that she never used this trump card in the battle.

Kate's a bit of a bitch but I don't think she'd actually mean to hurt someone personally, except maybe Mari.

strange indeed, besides in the whole battle all that Hana did was taking the shorts from Kyoshi, that's why i pretend the battle never happened

It never felt like it was the right moment for it and she has no proof of it anyway. I also don't think she knows Kiyoshi likes Chiyo or she might have used that to blackmail Kiyoshi into helping her win.

Right! I forgot about that...hope that somehow gets brought up

it will user, it will
m8 please, she tortured Meiko just like a basic bitch

Oh yeah, I forgot. Honestly, I was fairly disinterested throughout the Meiko is a Retard arc. She's just two different kinds of retarded wrapped up in a fat, sweaty package.

Yes please.

she ain't fat, she's a small girl trapped in a strong body, as i said before i'd give one kidney to be able to lick up her sweat

>there are people seriously believing that Hana will lose to Chiyo

>Her father's based as fuck, how can she be such a cunt?
she's a cunt because of her father tough

The question was how, not why.

Someone just has to tell Chiyo that Kiyoshi actually finds sumo rather boring.

YOU MONSTER

Not to forget that Drills still has the photos of Hana and Kiyoshi kissing

nobody believes that its literally impossible chiyo saw kiyoshi in panties and still wants to talk to him. if the only thing hana can do is sabotage chiyo than she has no chance at all.

>if the only thing hana can do is sabotage chiyo
>implying Hana won't take the situation "in hands" if you know what I mean

she's at that age where girls don't listen to their fathers, maybe? jokes aside she's just prude and her father being an ass master got it to her head, wasn't that the reason she wanted to discipline the boys in the first place? so they don't become like her father

She's also lesbian

They've kissed at least twice and came a hair's breadth from fucking. My brain says she won't win because of it, but my dick says she will.

Reminder we've seen Mari's, Meiko's and Chiyo's tits, but not Hana's. What could it mean?

she's merely pretending

ater looking at these
I somewhat changed my opinion but I still don't see chiyo loses

Chiyo is such a slut.

>not Hana's
He's seen her pussy multiple times tho

Mari x Kate is truly the Shinji x Kaworu of our times

Rather bi since she finds guy's ass attractive, but then it might be her perverted father brainwashing logic.

Since Mari knows Chiyo likes Kiyoshi she will never date him.

Both Mari and Kate deserve to end up as lesbian couple, its the perfect punishment for what they have done in the series.

And Hana's had Kiyoshi's dick pressed up against her twice. I think they're even, depending how you look at it.

Kate is a hardcore lesbo, Mari is just a part-timer

As punishment Kate and Mari got chained to each other for a month.

*losing

Why would she date someone she doesn't give a shit about?

For testing purpose?

Kiyoshi
>pisses on Hana
>kisses Hana
>puts his mushroom between her thighs
>sees her medusa
>twice
>gets pissed on by Hana
>gets kissed by Hana again

Meanwhile Kiyoshi renounced to touch Chiyo's boobies. He's in love after the idea, not for real. He hasn't realized he's a perverted fuck who needs his daiy golden shower yet

If that ever gets animated it will be one of the most satisfying moments in the anime for all reasons.

How Mari mindfucked Kate and turned her into a lesbian was damn awesome(and hot).

>Andre x Risa

Why? Its already implied Andre will always love Meiko, Risa doesnt deserve to suffer much more.

>men are scum
>this kid is dumb, in love with my sister, and said to me he wants to ask her out
>guess I'll try dating him

I would cum buckets. Again

>Mari has a closeted fascination with well-built man ass due to her father
>Really likes Kiyoshi's ass
>Plunders it with a strap-on when Kiyoshi hurts Chiyo's feelings

Andre bugged and froze during the battle precisely because he couldn't choose between Meiko and Risa. It would never have happened before

Go back to pleddit already, marriashit.

to not speak of wearing eachothers pantsu, that moment was cute af

Who said anything about liking Mari? I'm just spitballing here.

Oh fuck how could have I forgotten ? They're basically married

They call themselves the Mariachis

i want Mari and Gokuto togheter, i think they'll make a nice couple
have you also forgotten that Mari told him to exchange them and keep wearing them?

>Mari and Gakuto
On what grounds? They've basically never had a 1:1 interaction.

>Mari told him to exchange them and keep wearing them?
You mean Hana ? And yeah they got so used to it they couldn't switch back. I wonder how Chiyofags still find the strength to get up in the morning

they're both smart and the heads of the escape operations, they just need to interact a bit
>They've basically never had a 1:1 interaction.
they did, he stripped her of her skirt

>The Vice Pres is in her retarded state for over 50% of all the chapters
What went wrong?

That'd be one to tell the kids.
>How did mama and papa meet?

I would want for Gakuto to have a girl different than Mitsuko.

Her gag is already old as hell and she has a bland personality.

yeah Hana, my bad

Give him a Harem like Kirito, makes up for all the suffering he had for like half of the series.

>Dickiyoshi
did the raws say "Chinposhi"?

He wants to suffer, and someone loves him now

Bokkiyoshi, I think. Boneryoshi would be closer.

I am talking about how everyone will think that Kiyoshi is abusing Hana.

Those will potentially be used to prove that Hana is not the victim of Kiyoshi's continuing abuse.

nobody will believe that, if anything Kate will be the trigger to their exposure and it won't be under the pretext of an abuse