This goofy looking faggot murders your childhood

This goofy looking faggot murders your childhood.

Ya like two years ago. Get over it thier will not be a good star wars movie ever again.

I don't really have much problem with him. Rey character is absolute shit though.

What a goofy looking kike.

Hopefully this opens the door for more black actors to persevere in the Star Wars universe

breathe deep and repeat after me...

there are only 6 uncorrupted star wars films.

make it canon and stick to Ghost Vader over his Young Anakin edit of the Return of the Jedi

I have no idea who this kike is

Nothing wrong with the rey character. Its just your shitty perception.

>giving a fuck about niggertainment

If you love the old movies go watch them shut your faggot mouth about gay star wars.

It's the reverse. Luke tries to murder 12yo Kylo Ren in his sleep in the movie.

He's the best part of the reboot desu

Hes a good old southern boy. Not a shred of kike in him. Hes an amalgam of every type of white you can get.

can anyone explain

Am I the only person who unironically thinks the prequels were the best? Especially attack of the clones

What trash fucking casting the guy is the worst

Kylo isn't so bad. He's goofy looking and edgy but the looks don't matter much and the edge makes sense for a young dark side user. The new movies still kinda blow thougg

>just be more confident bro!

Disney is the film equivalent of kraft singles cheese

the nigger and feminazi are the real issue.

This goofy looking faggot also served 2.5 years in a Weapons Company after 9/11.

Fuck you and your beta-tier childhood memories.

No, jew jew Abrams does.

here senpai
yeah i liked actualy the breakingdown of the republik

My childhood needed more diversion

Haven't watched the new ones because of no singles policies but Kylo was really cool in the first new one. Definitely the best new character.

Was never deployed.

He was a marine? Too lazy to google

literally the amerimutt meme but not fat