Joint children efforts: 5
Gendo-1
Ritsuko-1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ArapHa9N87Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yD-Ahgdkl68
youtube.com/watch?v=GMkmQlfOJDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually, Misato can have one too. She was the one who destroyed the swimming angel. -1 for joint children

Touji-0

How many times did 01 go berserk?

Like practically everytime except for Kaworu and the second angel.

What a fucking deux ex machina

shinjia is a mad killer yo

Although, Asuka's solo battles were much harder. All Rei did on her own was throw a spear, which was a pretty good toss, and self destruct that one time. And suicide bombing doesn't take much talent. But Asuka's first solo encounter was in a fucking volcano, and she had to use her wits to survive.

And I don't know if the other kids could have done better than she did against the nine.

Oh stop being such a butthurt Asukafag. It's pathetic how you just can't deal with the fact that Rei is better than Asuka.

To make that toss and kill that Angel, Rei had to do something Asuka literally couldn't do to save her life: remain focused, calm and rational in the face of overwhelming danger and pressure. This is extremely hard, far harder than quite literally hanging in a rope waving your arms like with Asuka.

Rei is able to not just physically defeat the Angel, but to also psychologically by confronting it when it invades her mind. Asuka was the worst pilot. Deal with it.

>Toji would had been a great pilot had his EVA not get infected by Aids angel.

Asuka is the most talented one, but emotionally the weakest one. When she got her shit together she defeated the 9 alone.
Rei isn't particularly talented, she's diligent and follows order, so often she's more useful than Asuka and Shinji (both are wild cards who screw up when their emotions get the best of then; then again, they are fucking kids).
Shinji is somewhere in the middle. He might be not the most talented pilot, but he's the one who better synchronizes because Yui is in total control of the beast. Many of "Shinji's" wins are belong to Yui, actually. Of course, you can't blame the poor kid for failing miserably in the first episode, he just got acquainted with the robot.

Let me start by saying that Ayanami Rei isn’t even really a person. She’s a monstrosity made out Yui Ikari’s DNA. The connection between her and Shinji Ikari comes from Shinji being interested to her smell because it reminds him of his mother and the fact that his father is giving her positive attention instead of him. Her personality type in the original anime was a response to the love of typical emotionless and submissive anime girls, and why something like that wouldn’t work in real life. Both the manga and the movie versions replaced that with Shinji straight-up warming her up and making her more human than either her, her in-show clones, or the thousands of direct copies of her in other popular anime.

Rei is by far one of the worst girls in the show, maybe even just in anime altogether, because that was the point of the character. She’s the choice of people who want to escape from human interaction and want a pet to mold however they see fit.

>Asuka is the most talented one
Wrong. Shinji is the most talented one. Asuka has no talent at all and is the worst pilot, because she was trained and given the most modern Evangelion unit yet still is the worst.

Rei has skills and good judgement, as well as will to execute. Rei outdoes Asuka in the field of EVA-piloting despite having an older, inferior EVA-model. Not only that, Rei can cooperate and work with others as a team, something extremely important. So can Shinji. Asucan't.

Asuka is the weakest physically, psychologically AND morally. She never "got her shit together", and never defeated any MP-EVA's, the only reason she was able to fight at ALL was because of EVA02's magic berserk mode. That was not talent, especially since she fails despite being given the single biggest EVA-fight powerup in the entire Evangelion-series.

Talent: Shinji > Rei > Asuka
Professionalism and reliability: Rei > Shinji > Asuka

It's as simple as Rei isn't a fucking human being to begin with. Shinji and Asuka screw up because they are regular kids, as you would expect from a kid.
>remain focused, calm and rational in the face of overwhelming danger and pressure. This is extremely hard
Once again, she's not human. It's not that she remained focused and rational, is that she's emotionally handicapped to begin with. It's not "difficult" for her to restrain for displaying emotions that she doesn't have to begin with, are you for fucking real? In fact the interesting trait about the character is precisely when she begins to have emotions, not when she's a dull, obedient clone. You fail even at being a Reifag.

Good luck engaging with the retards. They'll descend upon you like rabid winged excrement.

We'll talk again after you watch EOE. You clearly didn't.

If your only excuse is that Rei is genetically superior to Asuka, then boy did you just blow yourself out.

>It's not that she remained focused and rational, is that she's emotionally handicapped to begin with. It's not "difficult" for her to restrain for displaying emotions that she doesn't have to begin with, are you for fucking real?

Rei has emotions, and is visibly struggling against the Angel. The problem here is Asuka, and it is a fact that Asuka fucking sucks. She can't handle the pressure, Asuka is a doll with no personality or will of her own. That's why Rei prevails, because Rei can take loss and setback without going limp.

You're just a butthurt Asukafag. Rei is not just the obedient clone you think she is, but Asuka IS canonically the doll you hate that she is. Don't take your anger out on others.

Msot of the time Shinji just relied on mommy to go beserk for him

>asukafags with no argument

Who would have seen THAT coming?

You just replied to a copy pasta written by a samefagging Asukafag autist that has been shitposting for several years now. Who are you to talk about excrement?

No, that's what hateful Asuka fans say because they can't deal Asuka being on the bottom of the pilot skill & talent list.

Shinji's EVA goes berserk twice in the series. Now if OP counted those, that'd still be 2/5, meaning it's not "most", and Shinji would STILL have been better than Asuka.

You are the one insulting everyone, m8. Don't project.

What the fuck is wrong with her neck in this picture?

But "getting her shit together" was precisely what she did in her fight with the MP-EVA's. She accepted her mother, and the boundaries between people; she was able to pilot without emotional restraint. It was her only real showing of her trained skill as a pilot.

>the single biggest EVA-fight powerup in the entire Evangelion-series.
Oh come on. Asuka wasn't the best pilot, but 02's Berserk mode in EoE is not even close to any of 01's Berserk modes

Actually, when I think about it, Asuka was sort of crippled since, because of her issues with her mother, she wasn't as in sync with her Eva as Shinji (who loved his mother) or Rei (who was a clone of Yui).

Asuka's berserk mode was her finally accepting her mother, but the MP units were just too OP.

It's a bottleneck?

That was not getting her shit together. You're just making stuff up.

Calling Rei an "emotionless obedient clone" sounds like an insult to me, and disparaging Rei as invalid because he thinks she's not human is also more or less hate speech.

Rei is human in every way that counts. She cries, she suffers, she bleeds, she cares about others, she gets lonely, and she is happy when with someone she cares about. Just because Rei's life is a tragedy doesn't mean you get to dismiss Rei.

You're just envious of Rei's skills and angry because Asuka isn't as good as her.

>But "getting her shit together" was precisely what she did in her fight with the MP-EVA's. She accepted her mother, and the boundaries between people; she was able to pilot without emotional restraint. It was her only real showing of her trained skill as a pilot.

Not true.

>Oh come on. Asuka wasn't the best pilot, but 02's Berserk mode in EoE is not even close to any of 01's Berserk modes

It's a lot stronger, because we actually see a huge shaft of life forming, something EVA01 never did. What I actually meant was that unlike with Shinji's berserk, Asuka is not knocked unconcious. Therefore it's a more powerful aide for the pilot. What happens when EVA01 berserks, is basically like activating the Dummy Plug.

>Asuka's berserk mode was her finally accepting her mother, but the MP units were just too OP.
No, they weren't. Asuka just sucked. Why can't you accept this? I can give you a scene for scene analysis with facts, and you just won't accept that Asuka is a really bad pilot who can't work with what she's given. That's really important.

Is it because Asuka is overhyped?

Sachiel, Leliel, Zeruel.
That was it.

Why is her skill as a pilot so important though? Only a autist of unimaginable levels would base how much he likes characters by their skill level, especially in a show like Eva

Asukafans never get the irony of Evangelion and NEVER will, because they're delusional fanboys who are too immersed in their own fantasies.

>Rei
Rei never wanted to be a competent EVA pilot or placed any care in being the best, to Rei it is simply duty and a means to an end.

>Asuka
Asuka wanted to not just be a good EVA pilot, she wanted to be #1, even though she had no idea what that actually meant.

Rei ends up performing her job as an EVA pilot competently and actually knows more about the EVA's and their maintenance than Asuka. This is because for Asuka, EVA piloting was something she was brainwashed to believe was the only thing she could do. Rei was also similarly brainwashed, but Rei resisted and was always a free individual on the mental level.

Rei, the clone who was made to serve her masters ends up defeating them and becoming more free than any human.
Asuka, the normally born human who believed she was free was always nothing more than a slave.

They are supposed to be opposites, and lo and behold: THEY ARE, EVEN IN SUBSTANCE VS PRESENTATION.

I know right? It doesn't really matter that Asuka is the worst pilot, but Asuka fans are so desperate for validation they make up any lie and delusion. For most EVA fans it's enough to just count up the Angels and say Asuka is a crappy pilot, but Asuka fans literally need to post their pages of fanfiction where Asuka has the most "talent" or "potential", something which isn't even true.

>kirito beats out shinji
every time

>Reifags talking about Asukafags being insecure
>this thread

Blame Anno. He's been turning Shinji into a fucktoy for Kaworu in merchandise and spinoffs ever since. Shinji is the best EVA character and deserved far more recognition than this, only Rei is left standing in her rightful #1 place because she's a national phenomenon.

And Idolmaster beat out Eva.

It's a new generation that doesn't give a shit about old characters and old shows.

They do give a shit about the NEW Asuka and so on though. Rei is the last bastion of integrity in this god forsaken franchise.

Let's go over them:
>Sachiel
- Unit 01 goes Berserk. Point for Yui.
>Shamshel
- Shinji goes berserk, refuses to run away. Legit kill for Shinji.
>Ramiel
- Shinji snipes the core, Rei defends him. Kill count 2.
>Gaghiel
- Shinji and Asuka work together to open its mouth so the battleships can shoot the core. Teamwork kill: 1
>Israfel
- Shinji and Asuka do their synchronized dance kill. Teamwork kill 2
>Sandalphon
- Asuka kills it while in lava. Solo point to her.
>Matarael
- Shinji kills it after Asuka blocks the acid and Rei throws him the gun. Teamwork kill 3
>Sahaquiel
- Asuka kills it after Shinji catches it and Rei opens its AT Field. Teamwork kill 4
>Iruel
- Ritsuko kills it with hacking.
>Leliel
- Shinji gets cocky and tries to charge in and gets eaten. His mom has to bail him out. Yui kills: 2
>Bardiel
- Kicks Asuka and Rei's asses. Shinji refuses to fight. Dummy Plug is used to kill it. I'm guessing this is the one you're crediting to Gendo.
>Zeruel
- Shinji goes berserk, 2deep4u into Unit 01. Yui wakes up and eats the core. Point to Yui
>Arael
- Asuka gets mind-raped. Rei goes spear chucker. Gets her first solo kill.
>Armisael
- Fuses with Rei who goes Allahu Ackbar to kill it. Her second kill.
>Tabris
Kaworu. Shinji kills him.

So Shinji killed Shamshel and Tabris solo.
Gets killing blows on Ramiel, Israfel and Matarael with teamwork.

Yui takes over and kills Sachiel, Leliel and Zeruel.

Asuka gets her only solo kill with Sandalphon.
Killing blows on Israfel(with Shinji) and Sahaquiel with teamwork.

Rei gets killing blows on Arael and Armisael. Both pretty much solo kills.

Gaghiel killed by battleships with Shinji and Asuka assist. Was Misato's plan.

Ritsuko kills Iruel

Dummy Plug kills Bardiel.

Adam kills Lilim.

Look friend, it seems you are projecting.

I consider myself an Asuka fan, and I don't care about her skill as an Eva pilot. The style she pilots compared to the others is part of her character (though I don't really care about it that much, either), and I think her final scenes in EoE are great, even if she doesn't pass your satisfactory power-level ranking.

I'll bite.
A big part of Asuka's character arc is that her hangups are holding her back from being happy, and part of that is syncing with her Eva. In EoE, she finds salvation in solitude (the A.T. field/her mother), and she can pilot to the best of her ability.
It's not a power up. EVA-02 only enters berserk mode when she's being stabbed by the lances, which she achieved from her will to live and synchronicity alone. This is the only true show of her skill.
I'll give you that she is weak-minded, but her technical skill is the best.
Asuka was able to overcome her weaknesses, instead of choosing to give in to them (as Rei did by suicide-bombing.) She didn't need her mother to do the fighting for her, either (as with Shinji). Her narrative arc as a pilot is the most complete and satisfying.

>Look friend, it seems you are projecting.
>I consider myself an Asuka fan, and I don't care about her skill as an Eva pilot.

No, YOU stop right there. Look at all these Asuka fans lying about her alleged "skill" and "talent" in this thread. It's already over, and you're just doing damage control. Do the responsible thing and accept that this is a common sentiment among Asuka fans.

youtu.be/ArapHa9N87Y

>Do the responsible thing and accept that this is a common sentiment among Asuka fans.
I don't even have an appropriate reaction image to respond to this

Yeah but can she beat Goku?

This part:
>In EoE, she finds salvation in solitude (the A.T. field/her mother), and she can pilot to the best of her ability.
>It's not a power up

is fanwank.

Regardless of your objections, it was something given to the person in question, and all she had to do was receive. She had not taken a single step of her own to even get inside the EVA-unit, and then it's the EVA that actively reaches out and enables Asuka to fight. The ensuing fight cannot be said to be a function of ASuka's skill or talent as an EVA-pilot, it can only be said to be a function of EVA02 and the people around Asuka who took care of her.

Asuka did not overcome any weakness, and if you watch EoE, you'll see that she is acting crazy still afterwards. She is being given a freebie of massive proportions in order to enable a fight scene. It makes no sense as realistic character development either.

They dropped the ball on Asuka's character entirely in EoE. That much is a fact.

Asuka is more popular than Rei, actually.

the power supplied to the EVAs is just to power their restraints (to suppress their godlike powers as in Episode 19), how the beings themselves are kept alive is never shown

they go beserk, in self-defence, when the power to their restraints runs out and they are then injured- hence the beserks take place during EVA-01 vs. Sachiel, Leliel and Zuruel, and EVA-02 in EoE when Asuka is being dismembered

You and are delusional.

You aren't describing what happened, just what you wished happened. The truth is that EVA02 was the one who switched on and gave Asuka the power, not vice versa. The EVA is an entity of it's own, and can do this. Asuka did nothing but cry in fear at that point.

>Asuka 1st
>Misato 5th
>Kaji 2nd to last
what horrendously awful taste

No, user. Asuka fans are the ones who are insane. Look at how they ignore facts: and try to literally cheat and deceive with "polls" like taken from an insignificant russian site.

If you are treating the Eva at any point as an independent being from the user, then you can wave away anything Shinji did by saying that is was just Yui guiding him, and that Rei is the only one to actually fight alone.

Asuka was always more popular than Rei in all the west countries.

>If you are treating the Eva at any point as an independent being from the user, then you can wave away anything Shinji did by saying that is was just Yui guiding him, and that Rei is the only one to actually fight alone.

I think it's reasonable to say that when Yui berserk kills an Angel, it's not up to Shinji but EVA01. But EVA01 doesn't do that all the time, only three times in total as far as I can remember.

That is just common sense. If Shinji isn't doing anything, but the EVA is, why should he get the "credit" ? In the case of Zeruel, Shinji should get a lot of credit however for having nearly beaten to death an Angel that no one else could scratch until he ran out of power.

I know halfway through the series they give the names for the first couple angels, but where do people get the names for the last half?

So it should be
Yui - 3
Shinji - 2
Shinji's mom is officially the strongest character in Eva. The two people in the world who waifufag Yui can now brag that their waifu can beat up other evafags' waifus.

Among the western otaku, yeah. Otaku always gravitate towards Asuka because she's easier to self-insert with romantically. Rei is more of a heroine-type, which resonates with the general audience.

When it aired on Adult Swim and TV, Rei was the favorite. Even of the TV networks themselves.

Looks like it was the supplementary materiel. I thought it was in Death and Rebirth, but I can't find anything scanning through right now.

Give up, this is the same faggot user who's been posting threads the past couple of days about Rei being genetically superior to Asuka and insisting that Rei is not a clone, he's clearly both functionally retarded and trolling at the same time, stop responding to him. Any amount of logic or reason is lost on him, he will continually try to twist the conversation into a pathetic waifu war in the hopes of defaming Asuka or something while ignoring any and all points levied against him. It's a waste of everyone's efforts.

Found a picture of you two Asuka fans together.

>fanwank
EoE explicitly showed us this. There is nothing going against it, either. EVA-02 is her mother, and in accepting that she was always there, she doesn't have a need for anybody else. She can sync without baggage and ease.
>Asuka did not overcome any weakness
Her weakness was her need for others and their validation. She overcame this by finding solitude and putting up walls in EoE. She's still crazy, but she learned to stop needing others. It's a step forward for her, and she found it herself.

She's fundamentally a child, and hardly with a clear mind throughout TV. My only argument is that Asuka's piloting skill was only really presented in EoE.

But everyone knows Rei isn't a clone of Yui in NGE. The evidence isn't on the side of the few shippers who try to push that, but on the actual evangelion fans side who know better than to let fanbase politics in the way.

>EoE explicitly showed us this. There is nothing going against it, either. EVA-02 is her mother, and in accepting that she was always there, she doesn't have a need for anybody else. She can sync without baggage and ease.

That IS fanwank dude. You're extrapolating far too much from what was actually shown.

I can't find the names for the second half of the angels within the series itself, but Gainax did release these little cards with the angels and their names on them.

>EoE explicitly showed us this. There is nothing going against it, either. EVA-02 is her mother, and in accepting that she was always there, she doesn't have a need for anybody else. She can sync without baggage and ease.

That's not what happened. EVA-02 is her mother (or part of her mother) yes, but it is still her "mother" that provides the boost. It doesn't come from Asuka, but from EVA02. Like mentioned earlier, Asuka was unable to move herself or do anything on her own in the whole movie. There is no on-screen action, and only obsessed fans bother with "imagining" themselves a version of Asuka that wasn't in the movie, one that does things "off screen". It's all in your head.

The show's argument and mine, is that Asuka never had any skill in piloting the EVA. It's repeated over and over again through various narrative methods, such as showing Asuka failing constantly and ultimately having to reject her idea of herself as a good pilot. Evangelion isn't supposed to be your personal feel-good story. Asuka is supposed to suck and be a shitty pilot, that was the whole point of the character. This is just Asuka regressing as usual, and that's why she dies to prove a point: You cannot rely on Evangelion for happiness.

If you think Asuka was a good pilot, then you didn't get Evangelion. (also, how can it show Asuka's "true skill" when it's giving her handicaps like berserk eva powers? It has to be raw.)

It is shown. It's a triumphant moment for her character, and the entire point of this scene is a conclusion to her arc.
She's only been shown disdain for her mother until this point. She understands and accepts that she was with her the entire time. It's hardly a reach.
Out of all the bullshit meandering Eva theorycrafting, this is not one of them. Asuka is a pathetic pilot throughout TV. This is her character redemption.

This is a fat load of Reifagwank.

It is bullshit eva theorycrafting, and how is Asuka failing to accept and cope with her mothers death triumphant? It's like giving a spoiled child what they want, and call the moment triumphant.

I'm sorry that you didn't get Evangelion and have to resort to namecalling because you're angry your fantasy was destroyed. Get over it, grow up.

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Only 66 posts in and legitimately more disturbed than the characters themselves.

>how is Asuka failing to accept and cope with her mothers death triumphant?
The fuck are you talking about? He's talking about Asuka accepting her mother's LIFE that's in the Eva.

>Asukafags unironically think Asuka is a skilled pilot and her failure to defeat the MP-series and then getting slain was "triumphant"

It was a cool scene, but you faggots keep ruining Evangelion for the rest of us. Asuka isn't supposed to be successful or have any strong points, that's THE WHOLE POINT YOU MORONS. GOD, YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU?

Her whole problem is that she's weak and can't get over her mothers death. She's unable to move on. Now , bringing back a dead character (like Gendo tries with Yui) for her to be pleased isn't the way to go. That way, she never gets over anything because her mother inside an EVA and stuck there.

Then because Asuka had NO HAND in bringing back her mother, it means that Asuka has earned nothing either. That's why she's slaughtered like a pig in the ensuing carnage. That's what the show is trying to tell you, Asuka is punished for her failure to grow as a person.

Yep. You are retarded.

>and only obsessed fans bother with "imagining" themselves a version of Asuka
I never said any of this. Asuka was practically comatose until her revelation in the lake. She was a pathetic, broken shell.
>Evangelion isn't supposed to be your personal feel-good story
It is one at it's heart. It's about self acceptance and living with yourself.
>Asuka is supposed to suck and be a shitty pilot
There's nothing implying this. There's lots of implications, of course, that she's been trained and exclusively selected. There's lots of the show telling us that her sync-ratio is a failure due to her emotional stability.
>when it's giving her handicaps like berserk eva powers
This was only in her final moments, and she achieved it by her will to not die, and her sync-ratio. She was not berserk in the entire "main" fight.

>failure to defeat the MP-series and then getting slain
She couldn't do anything about them being OP, and she failed because of their revival. But throughout the TV series, she's only been shat on in every way. She couldn't pilot because of her emotional state.
In her final moments, she accepted herself and everything that held her back. She could finally do fucking anything for herself (even if it was in the end futile).

That's not "redemption", redemption is when you correct your mistake or atone for your sins, it's when you prove some thought or habit about you wrong. That scene with Asuka is the opposite of a redemption.

Take Rei's scene, when Rei stands accused by some of the characters to always follow Gendo's orders regardless of what they are. She's raised by him and she's just been mindwiped again, so there's reason to believe that Rei may fold here. But here she redeems herself by flat out denying him at the worst possible moment for him. She wins back her dignity and may just have saved the world in the process.

With Asuka, she doesn't choose or make something happen either, she simply receives - that isn't redeemption. It's supposed to be the opposite, because the series shows that Asuka is unable to function without piloting the EVA. Then this scene shows her functioning again - but only beacuse she's in an EVA and piloting it.

There's a reason the music isn't happy user, it's supposed to be sad and depressing, but hey, the kids love gore.

>She couldn't do anything about them being OP

Oh just stop. You're a fucking loser manchild who cries that it's not muh waifus fault it's the OP world?!

Bitch, she got the first strike and could have killed the EVA's if she wanted, but she didn't even go for the S2 engines. God. You just don't fucking get the point do you? Asuka could have prevented this shit by NOT being the worst pilot and girl in the series in ANY of the previous episodes she was in. It all comes back to her now, she deserved this.

Wait a minute, Rei didn't defeat any angel in actual combat. Self destruct and throwing OP lance can't be counted as display of skill. If we consider real combat performance Shinji would be the first (Shamshel and Zeruel fight before power off), second - Asuka (Sandalphon and MP Evas), third - Rei.

She wasn't berserk while fighting the MP EVA.
What happened was that as her ego got wrecked by failure and her finding getting told about unit 02's soul, she blocked out everyone else but most of all her mother.

It's her mother basically breaking through her mask, giving her the thing she had been denying herself fit so long, motherly love, that let her snap out of it.

At that point she's basically on par with Shinji after the watermelon speech.

02 does go berserk before she gets split open.

It's the only true irony of EVA, these threads are a crab culture.

She was doing fine before they regenerated. The tragedy in that scene is that despite her mom giving her the first bit of external ego enforcement in her entire life, it's not enough. some times life still drags you through the gutter.

I'd be able to take Reifag's arguments more seriously if they weren't so goddamn mad all the time. Asuka is supposed to fail, but because of rebuild shitting on REI, they have to fanwank this idea that NGE was secretly championing Rei superiority.

Jeez, Rei's great in the original, but her story is one of grasping her own humanity and free will after being given a base ego by gendo, not struggling with an ego created to shield herself just well enough to stand tall.

>Asuka could have prevented this shit by NOT being the worst pilot and girl in the series in ANY of the previous episodes she was in.

This is "why didn't he want to get in the robot" tier retarded.

Proof?

Yep. You are butthurt.

>the past couple of days
He's been doing this for 3 fucking years.

youtube.com/watch?v=yD-Ahgdkl68
>depressing
It sounds like someone who has found their guiding light.
See

>I never said any of this. Asuka was practically comatose until her revelation in the lake. She was a pathetic, broken shell.

She still is a pathetic broken shell afterwards. Didn't the anime show you that acting obnoxious or loud doesn't mean you're not broken inside? Rei is cold and like a shell outside, but she's got strong guts inside. Asuka is strong on the outside, but weak on the inside. This is a repeat of that.

>It is one at it's heart. It's about self acceptance and living with yourself.
But it's not your personal feel good story, this wasn't a good moment for Asuka and wasn't supposed to be, otherwise they wouldn't have straight out fucking murdered her afterwards.

>There's nothing implying this. There's lots of implications, of course, that she's been trained and exclusively selected. There's lots of the show telling us that her sync-ratio is a failure due to her emotional stability.

Yes, she's a failure because she's emotionally unstable, which is also the inteintion - thus, she is intended to be a shitty and sucky pilot. She is a shitty and sucky pilot too, and being flashy doesn't change that.

Down to earth Shinji & Rei make for better pilots.

>This was only in her final moments, and she achieved it by her will to not die, and her sync-ratio. She was not berserk in the entire "main" fight.
No it was from the start. I don't care if the EVA goes more berserk when she's about to receive the coup de grace, the facts are that the EVA acted on it's own and essentially provided.

>She was doing fine before they regenerated.
No, she didn't take out their cores, and the MP-EVA's weren't attacking her seriously. They had lances, could have used them any time or ganged up on her. The MP.EVA's are passive.

>I'd be able to take Reifag's arguments

It's not a reifag argument, it's a "I watched EoE you bastard, you can't trick me!" argument.

and no NGE is not about championing Rei, Shinji or Asuka. They're just characters. On the other hand it's Asukafags that think NGE is championing Asuka because Anno is an Asuka fan. Rebuild is what it looks like when Evangelion champions Asuka, and it isn't pretty or even good.

youtube.com/watch?v=GMkmQlfOJDk

*cough*

When Asukafags can't accept that NGE Asuka isn't Shikinami, they always throw angry fits like this. Wake up, not everyone sees Asuka in the overblown way you do.

I read somewhere that apparently all the angels are based on real ones in the bible

They really aren't. It's just ignorance in practice, because the old testament angels are said to have inhuman shapes. One Angel looks like a giant burning wheel, one has the face of a lion, ox and some other animal I don't remember. You can stretch it far, but in terms of design they are more based on the classic Kaiju found in Japanese special effects show like Ultraman.

Think the giant beasts from "Power Rangers".

No I mean, the names of the angels are taken from real ones in the bible.
Letter by letter.

>it's fucking Reifags spilling their fan walk shit everywhere masking it with """objective""" truth
God, I'm fucking tired of it. I want 3.0+1.0 to shit on Rei completely so these faggots can finally fucking hang themselves. Fujos aren't the main problem of Eva, these pieces of human garbage are.

I mean, I've noticed it over the past few years. Its really annoying when they ruin threads.

I think there's three of them, and one of them posts his same mile long rants on reddit. I remember just googling some EVA shit and getting a reddit link, then checking the comments.

Some dude named fiios with hundreds of essays about how Asukafag all apparently like Shikinami. All in that uniquely accusatory tone.

Oh, yeah. Well in that case you're right, on most of them.

So because you're wrong, you want a cartoon anime so you can feel better? user, are you ok?

It's literally just one dude with an extreme case of autism.

If Asuka fans could show to some facts from Evangelion that Asuka wasn't as bad as people say, then I'm sure they would. I think there's a reason why they usually start shitposting when they can no defend Asuka without being caught in a lie.

I used to think that, but it's at least three.

I'm just getting tired of being told how much I enjoyed the rebuilds, when I was disgusted from the get go.

I believe all of them are namedropped at least once in the Bible except for Tabris.

There was an Sup Forums thread a while back comparing the difference between the Eva versions and the Bible versions, some of them made sense but most of them seemed just randomly picked.

Asuka fans are completely delusional.

Yes.
Also their powers in the show are always associated with light, purity, insight and fire.