The DNC is so absolutely fucked it's going to be glorious. Enjoy the next few days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9AY1KtIDYI
cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2017/images/10/25/fusion.perkins.coie.pdf
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
laalmanac.com/election/el02.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Support bump

bump

I can't believe the DNC was stupid enough to try to fix this election.

Always tomorrow, never today

Stop this. All black women want to do is save the world from filthy wh*tes.

I still have until Jan 1 to win a $20 bet than Clinton is going to jail. fucking hell hurry up, Donald.

The fact that PolNewsNetwork is a phone poster is rustling my jimmies

I have until January 20th.

they're trying to kill us and if they fail their heads are on spikes. they're rigged probably the last 20 years. dont be surprised

That was a dumb bet, she would fake an hero before she got beat a jail and live her years out on Epstein’s island. She probably wants this to happen because the stress of keeping up the crime network she controls is really taking a toll on her health

They destroyed the originals.
No proof.
They get away with it again.
No one cares because Fuck White people

Hillary is going to be executed for treason.

Quick rundown? So they cheated, but destroyer the evidence so our plan to Exposé Thema failed?

Destroyed Exposé them

Where is project veritas action on this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=X9AY1KtIDYI
WATCH THIS AND LISTEN TO EVERY WORD

Is Jones a Trump plant?
- Blackmailed by Deep State
- offered deal.
- went undercover
- played along with the “special” election?

Listen to his speech, it’s exactly what you’d say to the left if you were trying to wake them the fuck us - “the moral arc of the universe always bends towards justice.”

With the #NoMoore trending, in the midst of #MeToo, you have to think... was this entire election a counter predictive program measure?

- the people of the United States will never knowingly elect pedophiles to Congress.

- morality > party

- voter fraud is real and now proven with epic sting operation.

- Blacks vote 97% Dem to red pill whites.

- all black votes are changed to D automatically in some precincts.

- “wait on God.” - Roy

Jones sealed indictment.
Whistleblower.
Pardoned.
Moore proved innocent.
Dems shook to core.
Right is red pilled.
Left is stunned.
Senator Roy Moore.
No more pedophiles.
Tick tick crooked.
Tick tock Obama.
It’s #MuellerTime.
Pizza party is over assholes.

Spoiler: You're going to lose the bet.

What's the fucking deal with 90-something percent of blacks in Alabama voting strictly democrat? Isn't that a coincidence, huh? White votes were spread out better than that. Why is it asserted that minorities ALWAYS have to vote democrat?

This meme that all white people have an agenda to suppress minorities is getting old now. There is more "diversity of beliefs/politics" among white people than in any other race.

I hope so but doubt it will happen

>They destroyed the originals.
Nope, the paper ballots will be held for another 22 months. The digital copies just never left the counting machines, so they blipped out of existence when the machines were turned off.

This sounds like something Trump would do..

Jeff sessions is a limp dick faggot that's not going to do a damn thing. Quit larping about this type of shit ever being brought to light. We won't recognize our country in 20 years from now

Powerful boomerpost

well when its clear 1 side isnt going to play by the rules nobody does. willing to bet more college students and black people will go to jail soon. special elections are nice but the mid terms are the real prize

Lyndon B. Johnson after signing the civil rights act said, "I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for 200 years. ... For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation.

Nothing will happen. Screencap this.

they could decdide to only count the nondestroyed copies, or donald could decide to destroy the voting office

>t. nervous shill

If Republicans can't even investigate voter fraud in their own territory because of their feelings then America is truly lost

Fak

you are confused. 95% of black vote republican all the time

the recent election 95% of registered blacks turned out to vote

this has literally never happened in recorded history, even countriesthat make it illegal to not vote

fuckery is going on

And I really thought Sessions was only hired to recuse himself.

Alabama has strict voter ID, so at least we can now show PROOF that blacks are smart enough to vote despite voter ID.

>the recent election 95% of registered blacks turned out to vote
No, the black turnout was 95% of what it was in the 2016 general election.

ffs why can none of you read? This is reddit-tier misinformation.

Mueller is taking down the swamp.

they think the MSM will just dismiss it all as "debunked" without providing any evidence

Jeff Sessions is the Recuser-in-Chief.

Bump

>t-tick tock! w-we got them now r-right guys?

>it’s exactly what you’d say to the left if you were trying to wake them the fuck us - “the moral arc of the universe always bends towards justice.”
Yes, because if I were to give a speech to liberals/blacks the LAST thing I would do is quote MLK jr.
You are fucking a-tarded.

Lmao believes a LARP

Mueller is the swamp.

it would take several years to convict someone as high level as Hillary of a parking ticket let alone a conspiracy

Only a retard would believe this. Seriously, how butthurt are you right now? Do you regret supporting a pedophile?

that'd literally also be impossible and never before seen in history

Big if true.

>travel ban isn't working out
It did though, fix your image

it worked
and they got away with it

Oh no not $20!

They didn't get away with it. Trump knew they would try this and were monitoring everything the whole time.

:(

DOUG JONES WAS HILLARY CLINTONS LAWYER

HE WAS COMPROMISED AND HAD AN INDICTMENT WAITING

TRUMP USED THIS TO HIS ADVANTAGE TO FLIP HIM FOR A PARDON

Seung Ul No

This.

Thread is just an elaborate safe space for triggered Trumpcucks butthurt about last night and trying to find ways to lie to themselves about their crushing defeat.

That's why he tried to hide the fact he fired a member of his team (the member that interviewed clinton no less) for overt bias.

Yes, but there's also never been such a concerted effort to convince blacks that a political candidate genuinely wanted to bring back slavery before.
Joe Biden's "They gon' put y'all back in chains" was nothing compared to this.

that remains to be seen

Seems too good to be true. I'm always wary of "insider power plays" like this being flaunted around on what is probably the most monitored forum on the internet.

Yayyyy!! I was in the screen cap.

For real NOT a shill . But , been listening to "Waite n see" ,"we got them now " . To the deafening sounds of crickets. Tomorrow,tomorrow,tomorrow, has come and gone and NOTHING.
No longer believing this crap. Just business as usual.

nothing good ever comes to this world, and i've given up hope

Tomorrow is gonna be fun.

Who's paying you?

It got rejected 3 times than watered down to the point where it's meaningless. Iranians can still get in the country. Are you illiterate or just ignorant?

cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2017/images/10/25/fusion.perkins.coie.pdf

LOLOLOLOLOL THANK YOU CNN FOR PROVING FUSION GPS COLLUDED WITH HILLARY.

MUH RUSSIA!

doubtful at best

The only reason I doubt it is because there's a lot of risk for very little reward. Makes me think Republicans were in on it too.

This. I will eat my cock when something actually happens beyond ANY DAY NOW

I've found that actions speak louder than words, and to not believe those that coyly say something is going to happen.

I hope it's real. The 4D chess meme isn't just a meme.

reminder that this random no name white democrat won a SPECIAL ELECTION with HIGHER black turnout that Obama. Something stinks.

This is why we must become more than reactions. We must create our next history. Thus spake Ivankafeets

ACKTUALLY the supreme court just passed it bud so you still lose

Oh and the tax bill just made a huge step today, and I'm sure you'll be happy to know your people's beloved grad student stipend has been left alone

Anyway, thanks for this chat slave. It's always fun now that we have personal slaves like you who spend all their time entertaining us on Sup Forums.

HOW ARE YOUR MEMES SO SHITTY?? HOW?

MooRetard butthurt is the gift that keeps on giving. I went to bed last night convinced that Alabama would naturally swing red, and today has been like a hilarious dream. To see die-hard conspiracy nuts double down on this is just sweet icing on the cake. Glorious. Keep it coming.

the problem that trump has is that he cannot one off the perps. he knows that if he does that the msm will bury ignore shill away the crimes. He has to have somethign so big, so widespread, and so heinous, that it cannot be ignored, or defended or forgotten. Thats why he is balling it all up into one hung swing ... a single hammer blow containing the pent up rage of millions, a blow so powerful and decisive as to lay waste to all enemies in an instant

the elites, the globalists, the jews and thier lackeys have been playing a game of wack-a-mole, every time we nail one of them they quickly cover it up and memory hole it, and its back to business as usual, money laundering, extortion, bribery, corruption etc etc etc

but not this time

this time Trump is going over to the wack-a-mole table, and hes carrying a massive hammer, and hes going to wind it up to a million miles an hour and smash it down so hard its going to blow that table into a billion pieces, all thats going to be left is a smoking crater

the wack-a-mole table, the tent it was in and the circus it rode into town with DISINTEGRATED

Recent attacks have only made the travel ban more important

I suppose it's only fair. I've been drowning in lefty tears since the election.

>this

If nothing comes of this than America is already dead.

>Historic black turnout
>But muh ID Laws

Really makes me think

DNC operative here. Yes, we rigged everything. Including Trump's 2016 win. Even the GOP tax cut and health care is part of our plan so we can bring about a full nationalization and socialization of healthcare, education, etc. based on the Western European model. We going to burn this bitch down.

>make vote about abortion
>all the black people vote
Weird, huh

but i thought the voter id laws got rid of the voter fraud

You so sure of that?

Today I will remind them

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
>In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

laalmanac.com/election/el02.php
>Turnout (of Registered Voters)
>2016 General Election 3,544,115 69.5%

>69.5% of 144% of the total voters is 100.08% of the voting population in LA
>100.08% of people voted
>100.08%

It's all setup so Sessions finds another great opportunity to recuse himself.

why does CNN have this email from FUSIONGPS????

How do you know this? Or are you just fantasy posting?

Fair enough, must be a refreshing change after swimming in the ocean of tears from 8 years of Obammy.

the only whack-a-mole here is Donnie Dumbgun.

Therefore, Sup Forumstards are fucking bitch wusses.

lol yeah OK

Bump for visibility. I am sure McCain's rehospitalization has nothing to do with new developments incriminating him.

That is not how ballot machines work at all idiot

>t. poll clerk

>always tomorrow
I'm so sick of this shit.

"The last time America was great was before the Civil War."

I mean...

Clearly not one from Alabama.

>ask for a recount
>cant because the votes got destroyed after the election
This is what I don't understand, how are they supposed to actually prove without a shadow of a doubt who won if the votes got destroyed the same day? I mean that's already suspect as fuck.