Airtime is 2 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=896738
ebay.com/itm/122325778256?rmvSB=true
youtube.com/watch?v=qEZMPz-v2ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i had hope for this to be AoS but is just getting boring

>getting
It's been a snoozefest from the start. I'm not sure why you had high expectations for this in the first place.

Plebs. It's getting more interesting with every episode. It's just not your typical shounenshit action or romance for self-inserting faggots.

I have no idea why do you need to create a thread before the episode have aired. It's not like there is much to talk about before we see it.

It's got a good atmosphere, but it's not really getting interesting. None of the plotting and counter-plotting really seems to matter, because none of it seems ready to go anywhere.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Everything that we've seen until now is matters for the plot. You just don't know it yet because you haven't read the manga.

That's the fucking point. It may eventually be relevant, but it isn't interesting.

You should probably stick to things like SAO or Naruto, you'll probably enjoy them a lot more.

It isn't interesting only for plebs.

so this nigga is actually the rightful heir to the throne right?

You should have probably spoiler tag it. But I guess now almost everyone understood it.

We can discuss Coppers, raws popped up yesterday on Nyaa.

It isn't interesting because it's all set-up with no indication that the payoff will be at all worthwhile. It's like watching someone spend days line up dominoes. And not even doing it particularly well - a lot of the exposition is really clumsy.

You do understand that other people find it interesting and that's just your shit taste? Anyway you'd better drop it now.

Their uniform pants remind me of slavic tracksuit

Best boy.

He is manipulative shit.

So not agreeing with
>It isn't interesting only for plebs
Means I'm the one that doesn't understand different people liking different things? And being at all critical means I shouldn't watch it at all?

You don't find it interesting at all why should you watch it? To whine?

If you think it's boring, you shouldn't watch it. Anime is a hobby, not an obligation. Watch things that make you happy, drop things that bore you. Sup Forums's completionism autism is retarded.

Yeah, some people like Naruto. It's called shtiitaste. Nothing can be done with it.

That's what happens when you faggots create a thread before the episode even aired.

Got a link? Cant seem to find them...

I find all the set-up kind of annoying because I'm not convinced it will pay off well, and it seems like a mediocre author is going for mystery by poorly dripping information to the audience rather than making anything actually mysterious. That doesn't mean watching it is torture.

Why do you think anything short of fawning idolatry is hatred?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=896738

>I find all the set-up kind of annoying because I'm not convinced it will pay off well
user wrote already that it will pay off according to manga. What more do you want to hear?

I think you are legit autistic.

>Trusting sourcefags
When has that ever been the right thing to do?

Because I watch cartoons that I don't think are perfect?

>I find all the set-up kind of annoying because I'm not convinced it will pay off well, and it seems like a mediocre author is going for mystery by poorly dripping information to the audience rather than making anything actually mysterious.
That's what you get for pinning your hopes on a middle-aged fujo.

>When has that ever been the right thing to do?
So you are just a retard, I see.

No, because you are watching something you don't like and whine about it even though you don't even know how it will all come up together and have no patience to wait.

>shit talking my authorfu
Commit sudoku and never come back as a zombie She's only 38.

>Trusting sourcefags
>When has that ever been the right thing to do?
>cartoons
Fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums you cancer.

>watching something you don't like
Why do you think anything short of fawning idolatry is hatred? Why do you think "I don't really trust the author to pull this off but am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and watch it anyway" is a sign of impatience?

Why are ACCAfags so insecure? Did the shitposting in the first couple of weeks make you paranoid?

>Why do you think "I don't really trust the author to pull this off but am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and watch it anyway" is a sign of impatience?
Because you said you don't find it interesting and don't listen to people you say it will pay off so your concern isn't even a problem. Anyway it's just bait at this point. You've got enough (you)'s, now fuck off.

You said it was boring. Most people dislike watching boring things, but if you enjoy being bored, good for you.

Why do you faggots keep failing for that bait?

A I said you are just an autist.

I hope we get more Mauve today.

She's back

Cutest girl. Old hag can't even compare.

ebay.com/itm/122325778256?rmvSB=true
I want to go as ACCA-13 for Anime Next should I get this or make my own costume? It just seems like it might be a bit hard to make the patch and do the detailing.

gay

Is the dub hilarious or no?

I didn't even know there was a dub. I just checked it out out of curiosity, and it's mediocre I guess. It's not horrible, but it isn't great either.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEZMPz-v2ro

Why are western voice actors so fucking shit. I just cringe every time I hear English dubs, not because they are English, but because how unfuckingnatural the voice actors sound.

Japanese in anime sounds like Japanese in the street. It sounds natural and normal. English in anime sounds like a fucking radio show, the cadence is fucked, tone is all over the place and pitch goes off in weird directions.

I should do my own fucking fan dubs.

QUALITY already, that's sad to see.

>Japanese in anime sounds like Japanese in the street. It sounds natural and normal

I agree that most western voice actors for anime are shit, but anime voice acting is absolutely not how regular Japanese people talk. It's over exaggerated as fuck.

Was it indirect kiss due to the same flask?

They animated so many chapters in this episode. I didn't expect them to get so far to this moment with Grossular.

I lived in Japan for a year. The Japanese spoken in anime is a direct reflection of the average Japanese spoken by everyday people.

The only difference is anime Japanese is scripted and perfect, without fuck ups. Street Japanese has a lot of pauses and filler words like 'eto ne', 'saa' and 'hmm'.

I don't believe you user. I also have been to Japan and IRL nips don't speak with such expression every time.

ACCA's backgrounds are so nice.

Subs are out.

Fuck woman, get bread.

It's a show about nazis eating cake what else are you expecting from it?

Zero drama in this, huh.

It's cute that she seems to actually like Jean in contrast to Mauve who is using him.

That said I'm looking forward to Jean's discussion with Grossular next week.

>tfw I'll never take Lotta to dinner every night

I wasn't expecting a huge Jean reaction to finding out it was Nino but this was a little disappointing.

He doesn't give a single fuck. I think he actually a little autistic.

They kinda rushed through Jean's talk with Lilium, and Nino, and with winter district branch chief. But instead they showed in every detail how prince's aide was eating bread and talking about it with him. Pacing seems off.

AOTS still, anyone who finds this boring has ADHD and a low IQ/no comprehension to read between the lines.

>A little

Ok, he went full autismo this episode.

I'm interested what people who haven't read the manga think about Lilium and Grossular. I mean after this episode it seems pretty obvious who is really a bad guy here even if you didn't know before.

Pacing and autism asides, this episode has some really nice visuals.

Yes, it's beautiful.

How far apart are these districts? That's a hell of a change in geography there.

Fuckboi magnet, poor thing.

Maybe he will be more disturbed when he discovers that Nino has been doing it for 30 years and not just for a month or two.

Grossular is obviously the good guy here, but I still have my doubts about Curry.

>I'm not convinced it will pay off wel
What the fuck do you want? Someone to guarantee you a good ending not even halfway through the show? ADD plebs like you are the reason shows rely on cheap drama.

They don't need to be very far from each other. It's like a climate difference between Norway and Spain. Their whole country could be the size of US or Europe.

Here's the map.