Fuck you Sup Forums. I've spent the last week in the hospital after having a goddamn stroke...

Fuck you Sup Forums. I've spent the last week in the hospital after having a goddamn stroke. I can only use the right side of my body right now but I'm still raging so hard over your bullshit that it feels like I might have another. What brought on the stroke? Your constant smug bullshit pro-Trump trash and bootlicking threads. How can you support such a terrible political party?

Alabama just slapped that stupid look off your faces and its going to keep happening and I don't care if every single DNC politician gets in power through corrupt and shady polling deals.

see you on page 15, space cowboy

>concerned with the way others think so hard you have a stroke

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Is this an argument?

>Unhealthy fat fuck gets stroke
>Weak whining faggot
>democrat
checks out

kek

Does this count as another happening?

You're an idiot. First and foremost. Your fat. Second, you have a terrible liver. Thirdly, you're a white nigger blaming your problems on an anonymous image board you volunteer to go to.

cool story strokeface

So this is what Trump meant by "Tired of Winning"

>How can you support such a terrible political party
don't have much of a choice. the alternative is openly hostile to straight white men, and is now essentially the reform jew party.

Wow a special kind of faggot here. Very obvious Shareblue thread. SAGE this fucking shit cause its starting to get worse after last night.

thanks for helping the Trump 2020 campaign

Hillary, that you? Who showed you Sup Forums?

only the strong survive the red pill

>God just slapped that left hemisphere off your fucking brain and its going to keep happening.

Kys OP, you're going to die because you're too much of a fucking faggot to handle losing.

This is some tasty pasta

kek

Fuck you guys I'm going to survive so I can cast my vote for Hillary next term.

rolling for another stroke

OP. I'm sorry to tell you this. You're gonna die next Friday.