Why are black women so dirty?

Anybody else notice this? Asside from the fact that they smell like stale piss and have bodies as hard as a dudes, they don't seem to bath as much as other women? Also, according to a study backed up by the CDC, a whopping 50% of niggesses have genetal herpes. Is the negro immune system different than whites or Asians? When I was overseas, even arabs were complaining about how disgusting sheboons are...Moon crickets, explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madam_C._J._Walker
youtube.com/watch?v=4NJodJS9xQk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl6eO4j_xZk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28506659
rottentomatoes.com/m/good_hair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger smell

The STINK is a few things.
1) the bullshit fake hair from scalped dead people and even horses tails( there are videos)
2) no soap,shampoo,water. Might Fuck up their stinky fake hair.
3) The biggest issue, front to back WIPING !!!! They have such huge asses that their arms CAN NOT properly reach around to wipe their own ass. So they just reach between those fat greasy thighs and drag their 3 sheets of toilet paper from their asshole straight up thru their vag , like a shit squeegee. Fucking awful. You can smell them a mile away like an open sewer.

Black chick hair genuinely confuses me, like do they actually have hair or is it just that pube looking stuff? Can that be straightened? What about halfricans, do they get some white people hair, some baboon fuzz?

>Why are black women so dirty
>posts pic of 10/10 ebony princess

Pick one faggot. The kys.

>40-60% white
>Caucausoid phenotypes not ugly nigger
>Fake hair
>Has to be half naked to look good
Sure showed me, Tyrone

They're absolutely disgusting. I fucked one years ago when I was a degenerate and it was one of the most disgusting experiences of my life. It smelled like the typical nigger smell but was intensified by the addition of strong BO and rancid pussy. I think that was the day I realized that blacks aren't exactly human.

Not to mention nigger females are a fucking eyesore and literally cant look good unless they have predominately White genetics.

No the full black ones are almost always bald and they wear horse hair wigs. Thats why a lot of them wear those repulsive Medusa snakes stapled to their heads. Its cheaper than getting realistic looking hair. The more SWAGGED OUT niggresses will spend literally thousands of dollars to have human hair glued to their heads in an effort to appear human.

Blacks are so fucking trashy its a sin against God.

Wait...so the majority of black women are bald? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Yes. They're even more hideous than they appear, believe it or not.

>that pic
not a real nigger.
looks better than 80 % of white women
wrong pic

Just imagine... someone out there was so desperate...

>Be me
>Chad in highschool (not as amazing as it sounds because my high school was small and full of Todd Flanders type Christian faggots)
>Very few black people in my area back then
>(it hurts)
>Get with a black chick finally
>Making out
>'The fuck is that smell?'
>Ignore it
>Try putting my hands through her hair
>'Fuck that's greasy'
>Get her clothes off anyway because horny teenager
>Jesus her skin is terrible
>Her boobs are weird
>That smell is getting worse
>Feeling of complete disgust too much to ignore
>Bail

*breathes in*

Many of them want a white man to sweep them off there feet and marry them its funny. I think that is why they hate white women so much.

>we need our weave
>Madam C.J. Walker, the first self-made U.S. woman millionaire of any race.
>Walker made her fortune by developing and marketing a line of beauty and hair products for black women .
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madam_C._J._Walker

SO DIRTY!

How many horses had to die to put "hair" on these animals bald heads?

Literally every one of those jungle bunnies was mixed

Martin Lawrence deleted SNL intro.

>Why are black women so dirty?
that's what happens when there is no white master to keep her under thumb.

they revert to their primitive state.

Yah right the hair. I can't figure out were it comes from. Is animal,vegetable,mineral. I mean sheep don't have that. Even other primates don't have that type hair.
Is it even hair ? Or is it some kind of really weird fur ?
What is the closest thing on the planet with fur/hair like that ?

Primitive man, It is to dissipate heat.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NJodJS9xQk

Remember when CNN tried to run that piece on how she was calling for "peace" and forgot to leave in the rest where she's basically calling for vigilante attacks on white suburbs? Pepperage farms remembers

Lmao is that a tranny. Did he tuck it?

fucking chimps ...

forgot pic ..

I knew a nigger who once told my mother that white people had an obsession with beauty, all while she had a fucking purple wig with a literal layer of makeup huge loops and fake eyelashes, fake eyebrows, purple lipstick. My mother hasn't put on make up or done any of that since I was born. Niggers are truly a stupid group of animals who should never have even been considered human. The australians knew what they were doing when they considered aborigines to be animals

Niggers are dirty because they assume their skin covers the dirt and their scent masks the smell of garbage. And fuck me, their hair... if you've seen those niggers wash their hair, the water will be the murkiest thing you'll see in your life. Truly disgusting, even worse when they find shit in their hair.

Walk by a young black girl in the drug store today, she starts scratching her head and says "damn my hair be itchy." I hope I didn't catch lice.

I do know black pussy is alot warmer like it just feels thermally warmer inside one from my finding at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl6eO4j_xZk cos ah shocantelle dat u need to watch dis

Well yeah, if you go at it as soon as it comes out of the oven instead of letting it cool off like a civilized individual.

Hi user and welcome to Sup Forums, a board of peace and understanding. There are a surprising number of shill posts about 'black women' tonight with various angles to them. Would it be possible for you to share the memo or guidance that went out about the strategy behind the plan? I have some thoughts but am hoping you can just spill it because like most of the plans for manipulating Sup Forums this isn't going to work either so lets have a spirited discussion about the why.

Got a blow job from a black girl one time, mouth was very warm. I thought it was because she was chewing cinnamon gum right before. Did yuou check her pussy for cinnamon gum? Best bj ever, she demanded i cum all over her face and mouth.

>Three Jews walk into a bar. I lied, it was a gas chamber.

This made me lol hard.

What the fuck? Are you into zoophilia? Possibly worse than paedophilia

I actually can't believe people here have let their penises be molested and tainted by animals, that's honestly disgusting. I hope to god you didn't do it again

Fuck off nunigger sheboons have always been hated here

That's kinda funny to be honest. Buy yes, they've always been hated, perhaps moreso, because they're the ones who create moving diarrhoea

Checked.

Thats a pretty well thought out argument user it almost seems like you didn't read my post. I'm guessing you are hammered off your ass and as such your reading comprehension is not what it should be. In any case, thanks for your response.

I came on here one day this gif was everywhere. Still dont know the story and wanna keep it that way. Trying to figure out just what oin the fuck is going on gets me laughing

I lost the link to the pubmed article but Black women ( Blacks in general ) have higher endocrine activity and sweat glands in their skin making them smell harder

There is also this but Uses Tropical Africans vs koreans

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28506659

My guiltiest secret is the greatest fuck I ever had was a black chick. I screwed her for the last month I was in London (semester abroad), on an almost nightly basis. She was an Afro-English mulatto (English father, black South African mother). Tight without being overly ripped, yet still curvy (not quite T H I C C and definitely not fat). Very fair skin considering. Ooooooh, those full lips. When she sucked my cock, it sounded like someone stirring macaroni and cheese. All the way to the balls, and could somehow swallow my load with my full shaft in her mouth. I would pound that pussy for hours sometimes, both of us just covered in sweat, and all you could hear was her moaning and begging for my nut, and those cheeks fucking clapping like Americans at the cinema. She had the tightest pussy I've ever been in, and she would do these Kegel things when I'd shoot in her. I'd cum so hard I'd almost pass out.

I've been back to fuck her a few times, but she ended up marrying some nigger. We sometimes Skype masturbate together while talking fillthy.

how much of this is true in the US ?

rottentomatoes.com/m/good_hair/

>"Good Hair" is an insightful and entertaining, yet remarkably serious, documentary about African-American hair culture. An exposé of comic proportions that only Chris Rock could pull off, "Good Hair" visits hair salons and styling battles, scientific laboratories, and Indian temples to explore the way black hairstyles impact the activities, pocketbooks, sexual relationships and self-esteem of black people. What Rock discovers is that black hair is a big business that doesn't always benefit the black community.

>TLDR: Blacks buy straight black hair from Indian chicks and staple them to their scalps

some pre civil rights black girls were pretty cute and traditional desu

I'm not reading that! I saw guiltiest pleasure and black and I'm not going to read it. You disgust me, i'd crush your balls, castrate them and put them on my paella and my caldo.

Still a smelly nigger with a nigger gibsmedat accent. You just can't see that from the black and white. Don't be fucking fooled anglo. They are not to be messed with. And do you really think she acted "traditional" all the time? It's just for the photo, I shit you not, she'll go back home and start acting like a fucking baboon

Whatever, fag.

Look, I'm still a 14/88 nigger-slayer, I'm just saying some sisters have got their shit together. Dabbling in black pussy in college is a lot different than being some kike Democrat.

>RACE MIXING ONLY PRODUCES UGLY GOBLINS DONT RACE MIX GUYS
and
>LOL ALL THESE ATTRACTIVE "BLACK" GIRLS ARE 50% WHITE!!!
pick one, and only one.

The accent is a variation of the white southern accent. You think they come out of the womb speaking ebonics? Lol

I always see stories like these. The bad vag or ass smell. Always

nice.gif

mdick

You're not a 14/88 nigger highlander slayer. You're a mutt who had his willy touch an animal's vagina, you're a zoophiliac and I would have you either imprisoned or killed for such a disgusting act.

The Chinese have a theory that people from certain races can never achieve a perfect accent of whatever country they live in which isn't theirs because of differences in how the mouth is made, perhaps the tongue is bigger in niggers, or the vocals are more deeper. I have never met a nigger who sounded truly spanish or english. Sure some of them will sound posh, but there'll always be that little piece of african deep chest part that you can always tell. But that's just me. And those niggers are a mix of white southern accent and whatevr nigger lingo they got from Africa

>that pic

kek

funny I just realized You idiots even stole the bald eagle from us

Enjoy your collection of retroviruses you are now passing on to your future wife and descendants. There is a reason races aren't supposed to mix. Just kill yourself now.

I'd rather be an FDR praising democrat than a nigger-fucker. Sorry but no, that's not just below me, but it's degenerate. It must be ingrained in Americans to be so fucking blinded by race. I blame your government and media but that's still disgusting nonetheless, you should've had self-restraint.

>funny I just realized You idiots even stole the bald eagle from us
If by "us" you mean the Romans. Then Yes. Our founding fathers liked to LARP as romans.

The stole the flag from the british, the national anthem was also stolen from the british and a lot of things they pride themselves on has been stolen from other countries. They're a very jewish country in that respect.

Wig

It's different when Europeans do it ^^

Don't be such a faggot

Danke sehr, Kumpel.

>virgins

>whites race mix and they gut uglier
>blacks race mix and they get more attractive

hmmm really jogged my noggin

>Stolen

Nigger nothing is even considered a success until we decide to coopt it and turn it up a million.

>The stole the flag from the british
If you are not of British descent, you are not a real American. How the fuck do we steal a flag from our own Ancestors?

I was in the Navy and heard stories about the female berthing compartments. The guys were gross at times but what I've heard about black females was horrendous.

They were probably the nastiest people on the planet. Complete disregard for other people's personal space, privacy, property, and hygiene.

Nigger bitches are gross.

I'm not a virgin but even if I were, it would be preferable to a sheboonfucker.

Checked, and right on dude. Don't listen to all these virgins who are too dumb to realize there are always exceptions to the rule.

Nothing is black and white, there are always variables.
Also, this.

>be a white nationalist
>sport bang black pussy
pick one.

It's their hair...You can't snuggle with a black girl because their hair smells like someone shit on a coconut.

"When she sucked my cock, it sounded like someone stirring macaroni and cheese" You should write romance novels user.

i was flying on an aeroplane today and some sheboon near me was rubbimg lotion all over herself, spraying perfume, and putting on gallons of makeup at 30k feet up.

The whole cabin smelled like cocobutter and hair products for 20 mins.

jesus murphy !

tmw you are an American with an English surname that pretty much isn't seen outside of the UK or the USA

I mean, thats actually pretty sad. She must feel horrible.

A lot of it is the weave. You can't wash your hair while wearing one and they often wear them for months at a time.

>If you are not of British descent, you are not a real American.
calm down Juan, You are also 20 % German or Irish

My theory is that you can train blacks to be more white, and thus less repulsive. Being in the teaching field gives me ample opportunity to test this theory, and so far I have some compelling yet mostly anecdotal evidence.

Yes, my ancestors were all English and Scottish because they all bred with people from the same church that originated in Britain and does not evangelize to outsiders. Apparently I am the only non-Irish person in America.

When you start your life on this earth by falling out of nigger pussy, you’re bound to stink a bit.

see