Arright, who here can tell me a war, other than Afghanistan, where Russia was the bad guy...

Arright, who here can tell me a war, other than Afghanistan, where Russia was the bad guy. World war 2 technically counts too because war crimes and gulags, but other than that... ??? Seriously, why does everyone hate Russia? Yes I'm aware of USSR human rights violations and accept that as a valid reason to dislike Russia, but other than that what is there? Why does everyone blame Russia for everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=2uArjFAg1Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Winter War
Crimea annexation
Those times they invaded Georgia

Georgia, post-false-flag apt bombings --> Chechnya war, Ukraine, Syria, and the Winter War.

Crimea was invaded, as simple as that

Georgia 2008
Crimea 2014

America 2020

Good guys-Bad guys is meme. Everybody is good guy for their side and bad guy for the enemy. Countries have no moral ground over each other, only fight for their own interests.

Georgia invaded ossetia who were guaranteed independence and protected by Russia

It's amazing how the MSM twisted this around and turned it into a Russian invasion of Georgia though. Georgia got fucking bitchslapped for touching Russia's SOI.

And Crimea was 'invaded' in the sense that the peninsula was already 90% russians, and full of thousands of russian soldiers based there, including Russia's only major Mediterranean naval base, AND it was an autonomous region distinct from the Ukraine government, and explicitly voted in favor of secession from Ukraine, which they were legally able to do. You can argue the vote results were fake, but we're talking about a population that was ALREADY RUSSIAN. The vote was a foregone conclusion and probably why Russia allowed it to happen in the first place.

Man, for a group that doesn't trust MSM narratives, a huge number of people on Sup Forums sure took the MSM bait on these ones.

>Those times they invaded Georgia
>Georgia 2008

Georgia started it and deserved it for attacking Russian peacekeepers

Russia never invaded georgia retard unless you are talking about the 1700s or something. Invading one of our states would cause ww3

Russians did enter Georgian territory in '08 but only because they got lost and had no radios

>get lost
>end up on other side of planet

>Chino-Soviet conflict

>All the civil wars in the Third world they have funded and started during the Cold War

>Winter War

>Anexation of the Baltics

>Invasion of Poland

>WW2

>Chechenia, both wars

>Georgia

>Ukraine

Seriously R*ssia is a cancer upon humanity. It should have been dealt with imediatly after ww2.

Jesus Christ you Americans are brainwashed as shit
Crimea has always been About 90% Russian and it doesn't help that the Black Sea fleet is based there Russia has fought many wars to defend that peninsula , the Crimean war was fought between Russia vs Turks and kebab loving French and British
In 2008 Georgia invaded a state of Russia and Russia BTFO of the faggots

Chechnyans are good Russia is bad
Let's take in chechnyan refug-
Oh shit they are blowing up our marathons and becoming drug dealers

>Russia never invaded georgia
>Invading one of our states would cause ww3
>one of our states
>Georgia
Burger education

WW1 (for starting it), the Winter War + Baltic countries, Great Northern War.

>this is what uninformed westerners unironically believe

First of all, Crimea wasn't allways R*ssian. It was first inhabited by Greek colonists then by tars, whom the R*ssians promptly genocided from the area.
Secondly, the fact that they had a naval base there based on an accord with a former Ukrainian government does not give them the right to annex the peninsula.

Regarding Georgia, the Georgians did not invade R*ssian territory.
Quite the contrary the R*ssian subhumans got mad when Georgia rightfully declared it's independence in the '90es so they smuggled arms and terrorists in their country creating two made-up republiks: Ossetia and Abkhazia.
Now these two R*ssian puppet republics strted grabbing more Georgian land and Georgia had to invade them to drive out the R*ssian bandits, prompting a subhuman chimpout.

Shut the fuck up if you don't know shit about the region, kangaroo fucker.

Anyone murdering sandniggers is on the good side by default.

Russia won WW2 on its own, crimea is the least they deserve

The Partitions of Poland

>who here can name a war (other than ones where Russia was the bad guy) where Russia was the bad guy?

Rrrreeeeeeee
I'm a gypsy and my country is so shit that borat was filmed in my country because it's the most third world looking place on earth
Always on the anti Russia narrative ever since they cucked you with communism
Do Europe a favour and stop letting Muslims through your country you Turkish rape baby

>Secondly, the fact that they had a naval base there based on an accord with a former Ukrainian government does not give them the right to annex the peninsula.

The Crimean government voted secession from Ukraine and then wanted to join Russia, and Russia accepted.

You can argue that Russia strong-armed them into it, but the fact of the matter is Crimea was Russian in all-but-name to begin with. Russian citizens, independent government full of russians, russian naval bases, russian military bases, etc. etc.

Russia didn't kill anyone in their annexation of crimea. It was completely peaceful in much the same way Germany's annexation of austria and the sudetenland were, and likewise extremely popular with the people being annexed.

Good joke lol

>Chino-Soviet conflict
>build railroads for chinks to use
>they chimpout over rent
wow we probably should have relinquished all rights over our investments

>Winter War
>Anexation of the Baltics
>Invasion of Poland
>WW2
yeah

>Chechnya
Nigger, you do realize it was them who started the conflict, right?

>Georgia
See above

>Ukraine
Thank daddy US for that

A little known fact that always gets ignored by the Russiaboos who think Russia fights for white supremacy is that they supplied nearly every nigger side in Africa with weapons and arms to fight against their racist white colonizers. Simba Rebellion, Congo wars, South African ANC, even Rhodesia that Sup Forums loves - Russia was there supplying and helping the niggers. And they'll do it again if it means adding more countries to their state of influence.

And rhodesia/south africa were helped by israel

Welcome to realpolitik, genius.

Please be baiting.

Israel's influence in that section of the world was minimal, especially at that time when Israel was not nearly as powerful as Russia.

Russia literally gave the niggers training, arms, anti-air capability including MANPADs which shot down many helicopters, trucks, anti-tank land mines which destroyed tanks, and much more.

You don't excuse something like that as realpolitik unless you're willing to do the same for the US arming muhajideen in Afghanistan, which I guess you're probably not.

the war in donbass.
all the bydlos shouting about fashisti deserved to get their brains stomped out.

>Nigger, you do realize it was them who started the conflict, right?

No? They declared independence and you flat-out invaded them.

Then you lost a war and started a second one by blowing your own buildings up.

>yeah sure the r*ssians held a referendum at gun point but please forget about that okay because it destroys my putlerbot narrative
>Crimeea was always R*ssian cuz RT told me so

Neck yourself clueless idiot.

I've met about 5 Russians in my life OP and all of them were
>friendly
>hard working
>intelligent
>realists
>freakishly strong
>ability to change disposition at will
>good sense of humor
Don't hate Russians at all bro, you guys are fighting against American (Jewish) backed ISIS in Syria and trying to save the country, helped the gooks fight the burger jew in Vietnam, fucked Germany up the ass in World War 2, put up with constant propaganda from burger alphabet agencies, didn't nuke israel when a jew stole one of your migs for the burgers, deal with terrorists efficiently, are one of the only countries capable of ending Jewish influence, had a glorious space program and some of the greatest rocket engineers to have ever lived and many many more great achievements.

also your national anthem is the GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Typical burger ignorance you think that our shit landing and combat against some week trained Germans was the same as the ferocity and blooshed of Eastern front? Not to mention that the eastern front had the bulk of the wermacths army as well as the most self trained and combat hardened soldier of the whole ww2. It's true what they tell about burger education.

>why does everyone hate Russia?
implying the relatively small number of jews in the media pushing "muh russia" is "everybody"

>the war in donbass.
nevermind the fact you cunts are trying your hardest to destabilize Syria and support ISIS

You're calling cunts out for throwing a stone while you drop nukes.
Not surprised though, you're officially jews now

What are you guys doing in Syria with over 2000 soldiers ? Assad has only invited Russia in you're there illegally supporting Isis and Israel just fuck off America

youtube.com/watch?v=2uArjFAg1Jk

This map is goddamn hilarious in so many ways I totally lost. Russians can't be this retarded, right? This is just fonny joke, ya?

Hi Ahmed, fucking blondes Swedes nonstop huh?!

sad but true

There is no bad guy or good guy, the only war crime is losing a war.

Hey Russians, I have liked every you I've ever personally met. Very kind and generous to me. Russian grandmas always feed me well and share recipes. I am still a huge sucker for the cucumber onion radish salad with the sour cream dill dressing dish thing. I make it all the time. I love Russian pickled everything. Hope to visit some day, especially Tuva. (Blame Feynman.)

You're cool people whenever you're not dirty fucking commies. Sorry about our jews dragging you through the mud in our press but they only blame you because you make the bed movie bad guys ever (way, way better than the dirty Italians.)

>make the bed
s/bed/best
idk what happened there